Why China has so few friends?

ice berg

Ice Berg

Any comment on CommunismforIndia's post #130?
Ray, it is never hard to find China bashing in the best of times. Just because something is writen, dosnt means they are true. Every writer has their own agenda. I pay no attentions to self claimed prophets. I believe no one can fortold the future. Especially a large country like China or India for that matter. You are free to disagree with me.

And one last thing, do you not find it strange that despite all those predictions, none of them give an actual timeline of the collapse of China, Hm I wonder why. 8)

ice berg

I missed this gem of a post.

Indeed China claims everything. Just re-visit your history!

True I love pictures. A picture tells many a tale and more interesting;y. Check this:

It does explain China's continual hunger for lebensraum through imperialistic wars and enlargement of its Empire!

Apart from fairies and wolves, you forgot the goblins and the leprechauns! :pound:

The US sailed the Seventh Fleet with three battalions of Marines in defence of Pakistan.

China sat back and spouted pious platitudes and honey flavoured homilies and let Pakistan sink, even though the US had given the green light that it would not interfere and instead would back Chinese action!!
Nice picture you got there, Ray. The expansion of the different chinese dynasties ages ago. Very interesting. Was that your evidence? Well, thanks for trying. Maybe I should find some ancient Indian dynasties to prove how imperialistic present India is? Anyway enjoy your picture, I am sure it took you a while.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Ray, it is never hard to find China bashing in the best of times. Just because something is writen, dosnt means they are true. Every writer has their own agenda. I pay no attentions to self claimed prophets. I believe no one can fortold the future. Especially a large country like China or India for that matter. You are free to disagree with me.

And one last thing, do you not find it strange that despite all those predictions, none of them give an actual timeline of the collapse of China, Hm I wonder why. 8)
I do not disagree that articles can go wrong or analyse in a manner to suit their own views of the world.

I am also not unduly convinced that China will suddenly collapse, a feat I feel it just a rhetoric.

However, what I am interested in is what are the inaccuracies in the article and why so.

I presume it can be best given by a Chinese and a Chinese who understands economics and that I why I asked you.

I would like to gather a balanced view and that is why I wished to learn the Chinese view on the issue.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Nice picture you got there, Ray. The expansion of the different chinese dynasties ages ago. Very interesting. Was that your evidence? Well, thanks for trying. Maybe I should find some ancient Indian dynasties to prove how imperialistic present India is? Anyway enjoy your picture, I am sure it took you a while.
No.

But pictures tell a 1000 words.

Fairies, goblins, wolves and leprechauns don't.

That expanding Chinese empire in that picture is wrong?

If so, how?

ice berg

No.

But pictures tell a 1000 words.

Fairies, goblins, wolves and leprechauns don't.

That expanding Chinese empire in that picture is wrong?

If so, how?
The drive for expansion in the past and what drives China today is different. You cant judge China by yesterdays lenses. There is no Chinese empire for that matter. What drives China today is not territory, but resources. As long as you can trade for what you need, there is no need to wage wars. Is it? China has settled territory claims with bordering countries. the only one left is India. On land of course. The disputes on the sea is another matter.

ice berg

I do not disagree that articles can go wrong or analyse in a manner to suit their own views of the world.

I am also not unduly convinced that China will suddenly collapse, a feat I feel it just a rhetoric.

However, what I am interested in is what are the inaccuracies in the article and why so.

I presume it can be best given by a Chinese and a Chinese who understands economics and that I why I asked you.

I would like to gather a balanced view and that is why I wished to learn the Chinese view on the issue.
If we agree there is no seers and that no one can predict the future, then what is to discuss? Any writer that pretends otherwise is not someone worth to comment. The problems facing China is huge and numberous, That writer didnt really bring anything new. Problems can be solved. The writer is simply asking the wrong question. The question is not when China is going to collapse, but how China can solve its problems. That, Ray, is a far more interesting question.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
If we agree there is no seers and that no one can predict the future, then what is to discuss? Any writer that pretends otherwise is not someone worth to comment. The problems facing China is huge and numberous, That writer didnt really bring anything new. Problems can be solved. The writer is simply asking the wrong question. The question is not when China is going to collapse, but how China can solve its problems. That, Ray, is a far more interesting question.
The article address the problems that China is facing.

That is what I thought you could also address and show where it is flawed.

At least, that way when I discuss I will have a rounded picture of the issue and not sink hook, line and sinker for a onesided view.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
The drive for expansion in the past and what drives China today is different. You cant judge China by yesterdays lenses. There is no Chinese empire for that matter. What drives China today is not territory, but resources. As long as you can trade for what you need, there is no need to wage wars. Is it? China has settled territory claims with bordering countries. the only one left is India. On land of course. The disputes on the sea is another matter.
In the past, the population was small and so one did not go marauding for territory alone, but also to swipe the resources. Resources have always been the criteria. The type of resources one now want are different.

In consequence of their marauding, they won more areas and so the Empire building occurred.

Trade has never been equal. Some have the resource and some don't and some don't even have the money to buy the resources of others. There are thus what one calls trade deficits!

SADAKHUSH

Country flag
If you read Indian news papers , watch Indian news channel or even read replies of some fellow Indians on this forum then you will also find out the obsession of indians for pakistan and second this feeling of hate is mutual and don't try to be saint. I will not hate those who offer me flowers, Can I ? :)
In your comments you have quoted Indian news channels and comments by Indians on this forum has convinced you of our obsession with Pakistan. Let me ask you this if your nation right after its formation imposes a war on its neighbour and continues to walk and talk on the same path of war as late as November 2008. Let me clear any misunderstanding about the terrorist attack which has been misclassified as a terrorist attack. In my opinion when ISI which is part of GOP plans and executes the attack and directs from soil of Pakistani,I call it act of war. There is no ifs and buts about it. Pakistan should consider itself fortunate that India has Prime Minister who is of tolerant nature. If you do not deliver justice to those innocent people till than you cannot and should not expect any "garlands of flower". Some times my language is going to be harsh and will always be straight forward. I write this way due to the fact most of the Governments play the games with their neighbours and its own citizen whereas my objective is to find truth, live by truth and deliver truth otherwise life is wasted away.

In order to receive flower, first hand over the terrorist to India. Than we will talk about normalizing the relationship.

Last edited:

SADAKHUSH

Country flag
Care to explain what kind of freedom you are talking about . Is it freedom of expression , freedom of trade or freedom to bully or freedom to live peacefully ?
I think what he meant freedom to grab land of farmers and selling it off to pocket the money, freedom to suppress, freedom to block internet pages, freedom to put lawyers of defendant in jail without due cause.

Raja.pakistani

Tihar Jail
Banned
In your comments you have quoted Indian news channels and comments by Indians on this forum has convinced you of our obsession with Pakistan. Let me ask you this if your nation right after its formation imposes a war on its neighbour and continues to walk and talk on the same path of war as late as November 2008. Let me clear any misunderstanding about the terrorist attack which has been misclassified as a terrorist attack. In my opinion when ISI which is part of GOP plans and executes the attack and directs from soil of Pakistani,I call it act of war. There is no ifs and buts about it. Pakistan should consider itself fortunate that India has Prime Minister who is of tolerant nature. If you do not deliver justice to those innocent people till than you cannot and should not expect any "garlands of flower". Some times my language is going to be harsh and will always be straight forward. I write this way due to the fact most of the Governments play the games with their neighbours and its own citizen whereas my objective is to find truth, live by truth and deliver truth otherwise life is wasted away.

In order to receive flower, first hand over the terrorist to India. Than we will talk about normalizing the relationship.
Mumbai attacks were carried out by Lashkar e taiba which is a banned terrorist organization in Pakistan, India, United States. These are all conspiracies theories and speculations about involvement of ISI in these activities. Its old habit of India to blame Pakistani ISI for any terrorist activities even before the attackers identify as Muslims let alone Pakistanis. If some terrorists which are non state actors attack india then according to you ISI support them but if same terrorist organizations operate terrorist activities within Pakistan against our innocent civilians and army then we should also blame Indian Raw as per your logic. We know Pakistan/Pakistani suffered more with terrorism than india so who is supporting all these terrorism/terrorist organizations within Pakistan? ISI?

India dont need to be tolerant. If you have solid evidence that pakistani ISI involved in Mumbai attacks then come forward and wage war against Pakistan. You don't need to be coward in presence of evidences because its not tolerance. Its actually weakness of your government. I don't want flowers from those who hate others but i was saying that if hate exist between two countries then its mutual hate and both need to be blamed and last but not least find a difference between peoples and their leaders. I have no right to hate american peoples because of what bush did in Iraq :)

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
India dont need to be tolerant. If you have solid evidence that pakistani ISI involved in Mumbai attacks then come forward and wage war against Pakistan. You don't need to be coward in presence of evidences because its not tolerance. Its actually weakness of your government. I don't want flowers from those who hate others but i was saying that if hate exist between two countries then its mutual hate and both need to be blamed and last but not least find a difference between peoples and their leaders. I have no right to hate american peoples because of what bush did in Iraq :)
While you're sitting in UK :pound:

Why dont you curtail ISI from terrorist activities rather than crying for war ? You want to lose again ?

Raja.pakistani

Tihar Jail
Banned
While you're sitting in UK :pound:

Why dont you curtail ISI from terrorist activities rather than crying for war ? You want to lose again ?
ISI is as much terrorist as your Raw or CIA.. i am sitting in uk but my heart is beating for Pakistan. I can leave uk to fight with infidels :D :p lol

Secondly i am not crying for war but it was ur fellow indian who said we should thankful to India for their patience and for not declaring war and i hope they do..but peoples like messiah are only internet keyboard warriors :p

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
ISI is as much terrorist as your Raw or CIA.. i am sitting in uk but my heart is beating for Pakistan. I can leave uk to fight with infidels :D :p lol

Secondly i am not crying for war but it was ur fellow indian who said we should thankful to India for their patience and for not declaring war and i hope they do..but peoples like messiah are only internet keyboard warriors :p
Why are you doing namak harami ? if you're living in uk then you should only care about uk unless of course you're being discriminated by the state but that isn't the case.

RAW ? :pound: Find one Indian on this forum that doesn't think its an inept agency. You are the calling for war and then labeling me as keyboard warrior :D

Raja.pakistani

Tihar Jail
Banned
Why are you doing namak harami ? if you're living in uk then you should only care about uk unless of course you're being discriminated by the state but that isn't the case.
Namak harami hahah lol You are too quick in judgement buddy. First of all i am Pakistani national who is living in UK for purpose of study/work and secondly how its disloyalty to UK if i defend my nation. I am not breaking any laws here and its not UK vs Pakistan. In fact I like UK for so many things :)
RAW ? :pound: Find one Indian on this forum that doesn't think its an inept agency. You are the calling for war and then labeling me as keyboard warrior :D
I am calling for wars? You will never find a more peace loving person than raja.pakistani although I love to play with nerve of emotional peoples like yourself but i never felt that wars is solution of any conflicts as no side gain any advantage out of it

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
Namak harami hahah lol You are too quick in judgement buddy. First of all i am Pakistani national who is living in UK for purpose of study/work and secondly how its disloyalty to UK if i defend my nation. I am not breaking any laws here and its not UK vs Pakistan. In fact I like UK for so many things :)

I am calling for wars? You will never find a more peace loving person than raja.pakistani although I love to play with nerve of emotional peoples like yourself but i never felt that wars is solution of any conflicts as no side gain any advantage out of it
Dont worry you're not alone. Many of your ministers are also citizens of foreign countries. 8)

You said if ISI is helping terrorists and there is proof then India should start war with pakistan. If that is not calling for war then what is ?

Raja.pakistani

Tihar Jail
Banned
Dont worry you're not alone. Many of your ministers are also citizens of foreign countries. 8)
Why i should worry :p so are your fellow Indians including your fav sunny leone who got honour to be in big boss :D I am sure you know that Indians are the largest minorities in UK before you question my presence in uk
You said if ISI is helping terrorists and there is proof then India should start war with pakistan. If that is not calling for war then what is ?
No, i said if they want so then no need of patience and they can go for it :D

do you always have this habit to divert every topic in totally different direction? lol we were discussing why china has few friends lol

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
Why i should worry :p so are your fellow Indians including your fav sunny leone who got honour to be in big boss :D I am sure you know that Indians are the largest minorities in UK before you question my presence in uk

No, i said if they want so then no need of patience and they can go for it :D

do you always have this habit to divert every topic in totally different direction? lol we were discussing why china has few friends lol
She is not in govt though like your ministers. Heck your ambassador to usa was a usa citizen :pound:

I dont care about british citizens who are Indian.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles