Why China has so few friends?

panduranghari

Russia ought to be a true friend of India, right? Yet they don't waste any opportunity ripping you off. America shares a lot of values with India, what gifts has America ever given to india, besides the occasional rhetorics? Then everyone here claims that Vietnam is a great ally of India, then how come China-Vietnam trade dwarfs India-Vietnam trade last year?

When an european spots an Indian in the streets of Europe, make a guess which of the following things that most likely will come across his mind: friends, skin color, turban, muslim, terrorist or what a great democracy that is india? I don't know but I'm pretty sure its is not the last one.
How to differentiate a Chinese tourist from Japanese tourists?

Japanese can go solo anywhere without fear. Chinese always go in crowds.

This was told to me by a retired Australian Colonel when I was in Cardiff Wales.

panduranghari

I agree that naming countries "friends" does not make them friends in the real sense. I was merelly answering the thread starter.

However you are contradicting your self. First you say that naming them "friends" dont make them one. Then you mentioned Pakistan. Either you do have friends among other countries or you do not. Pick you bet.
And China claims Pakistan is helping Muslim Uighurs to separate from China?:pound:
And Myanmar have seen the light? You are a naiv chap, aint you? Just because they moved abit away from a dependence on China, dosnt make them "seen the light". If the term "friend" is foolish, then your term is equally so.
China is Thailands strongest ally in Asia after United States. If you dont even know that, then I suggest you start reading.
And one more thing, maybe it is hard for you to understand, but you can actually be "friend" with both countries. One does not rule out the other. Seriously, you are old enough to know better. :namaste:
You love to bring age into the discussion every time don't you? You never answer questions, you just obfuscate the point to the border of becoming off topic.

Blackwater

who said china has no friends.she has Pakistan and Pakistan has whole Islamic nation thakedari.

so practically china has lot of friends

Virendra

Ambassador
Country flag
China doesn't need friends. It has never looked for friends. All it needs and has - are slaves, puppets, vassals. It has got quite enough of them.
I don't think the concept of "friendship" applies so much outside personal human lives. Atleast not with a country like China.

Regards,
Virendra

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles