Why are so many Indians ignorant about the demographics of J&K?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simple_Guy

Hindu Jats of Jammu are recruited in Dogra Regiment. Reading through "The Gallant Dogras: An Illustrated History of the Dogra Regiment" by Lt General Shankar Prasad found this quote on Dogra Jats: "The 38 Dogras raised a company of Dogra Jats to be known as 'K' company and the first Dogra Jat to obtain a commission was Sit Singh of Jammu."

PredictablyMalicious

Punjabi
Banned
Lol @ punjabees and dogra.
You don't have fair complexion but light brown skin.
Russians call them Chechens ****** and AFAIK no Punjabi or dogra will be fairer than them chechens.
Cheers to brown skin.
Latinas and ******itas are more bootilicious and beautiful :yey:
Who claimed that we are white? We are also brown, albeit a slightly lighter shade like you said. And who wants to be islamic barbarian terrorist like chechens? Not me. Go be chechen if you life.

PredictablyMalicious

Punjabi
Banned
Regarding Dogra appearance, it is interesting that we look a bit different from our Punjabi neighbours. Dogras can have a pseudo Mediterranean (European type) look whereas Punjabis look more Middle Eastern. Dogra features are not similar to Kashmiris either because as I stated, Kashmiris are lighter and look very Middle Eastern. They are hairier. SOme random examples:

Pseudo Med appearance

Light eyes

Some can look Eastern European like this guy

Some can look pseudo Caucasian (from the Caucasus region) like the guy on the left

You also have some who look Hispanic

PredictablyMalicious

Punjabi
Banned
Lol @ punjabees and dogra.
You don't have fair complexion but light brown skin.
Russians call them Chechens ****** and AFAIK no Punjabi or dogra will be fairer than them chechens.
Cheers to brown skin.
Latinas and ******itas are more bootilicious and beautiful :yey:

Please look at the my post on Dogra appearance - post 148. That will clear up some stuff

abhi_the _gr8_maratha

Country flag
I don't understand why doesn't have MPs from PoK and CoK ? Maybe defectors can be made MPs or MLAs.
pok is occupied by pakistani army
do you think any voter will vote there
or any polling booth can be situated there
and the biggest one , who will eight election from there

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
Hindu Jats of Jammu are recruited in Dogra Regiment. Reading through "The Gallant Dogras: An Illustrated History of the Dogra Regiment" by Lt General Shankar Prasad found this quote on Dogra Jats: "The 38 Dogras raised a company of Dogra Jats to be known as 'K' company and the first Dogra Jat to obtain a commission was Sit Singh of Jammu."
Thy are not jaats they are jatts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

abhi_the _gr8_maratha

Country flag
@Singh your one example about marathas is wrong
vasundhara raje, sindiya are maratha but they can't speak marathi so aren't marathis though they are marathas

Last edited by a moderator:

ITBP

Chimaji Appa

This thread is funny. Firstly, 2 cm of height (The difference between Paharis and Punjabis) is not even that much of a difference :rotfl: . Secondly Uttarakhand and Himachal's height are held down by tribal tharus, lot of us are actually migrant from the plains. I also do not know what is meant by "genetically pahari", we share pretty much the same ancestry as any other ethnic group. alot of paharis I have seen are 5 foot 8 to 6 foot 2 or even 6 foot 3. Also, Tibetans, are on average, much taller than Indians, so having more "Tibetan Genes" is better. I also find the OP quite hilarous trying to overexagarate minor differences in the 2 pictures, becuase I can't even tell the difference between a Rajasthani or a Panjabi or a Bengali, all have similar phenotypes and height.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles