Why are Indian Cities so poorly planned ?

fooLIam

If you aren't taking the oy step then why should you debate upon the issue?
And i am spitting reality not playing the victim card
If you are not playing victim card than you are doing false eqvilance . 100 years ago there were lots of factors 1000 years of Islamic attack, slavery and than complete destruction of indian institution and social fabric by firangis.
To put all the ills on Manu,hindu jati reeks deliberately blaming or justifying reservation.
Tell me one thing why would there is still reservation for people whose father and grandfather already had job through reservation system.
This makes these particular set. Of people complacent . They go to college to not study but they will get job after graduation and keep trying after trying while not working at all and wasting their time.

though nowadays there is more competition even in Sc/St obliviously it does not show in national exams like jee or other entrance exams but see the sarkari jobs cutoff. Though I can only say about my state.

asaffronladoftherisingsun

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag
A total of 50 Dalit families were allegedly driven out of a village in Jharkhand's Palamu by members of Muslim community.
Sylhet used to be very Hindu majority area. Chittagong Hills were 95%+ Hindu Majority. That went to pakis because of a dalit hero Mandal. So I suggest you must choose your heroes very wisely without prejudice.

TraitorsofBHARATMATA.png

Whatever

Country flag

Read this book " a beautiful tree" by dharampal based on his own observations when he was asked to prepare a report over education system of India by the British before they destroyed indigenous education system of our country.

https://archive.org/details/TheBeautifulTree-Dharampal

https://hindupost.in/news/the-beaut...-eighteenth-century-by-dharampal-chapter-vii/

https://www.indictoday.com/reviews/...l-indian-education-in-the-eighteenth-century/

https://swarajyamag.com/culture/how...-literate-the-beautiful-tree-beyond-dharampal

https://swarajyamag.com/culture/the...he-illiteratisation-of-largely-literate-india

If you want to know about education system and quality of ancient Bharat then read the reports of Greek travellers and Chinese travellers to India like Xuanzhang, who have described how there were both female and male teachers, everyone was provided free education, institutions were funded by kings. Even foreigners were provided education.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
Here is some Knowledge You can have from these Good written articles to your mind
Does any of the article point out the perils of affirmative action on the society? There is a cream in the milk pot that is coagulation on the surface and cutting off air to the bottom and hence leading to a rot.
And what does this prove? Well off dalit get the maximum benefit of Gov grants meanwhile the poor aren't able to capitalize.
Sir you are living in a bubble Where you see some percent people from lower caste in high profile,
But reality is Majority are under poverty line.
And? Does it justify jeopardizing performance of every merit based sector.
Lad you are emphasizing that meritocracy is worthless so that a certain section gets benefited.
And Remember just 100 Years bacj what cruelty you've shown to us
Die I fling shit on you lad, I ain't even 100 year old?
Does the law permit me to opress you? Yes/No.
No right.
but incident do happen.
whom do you have to blame here mostly? The law? Yes/No?
this aint stopped yet we hear such incudents like the dalit boy beaten up in rajasthan, Dalit man was forced lick feet of some people?
So solution to this is furthering holding the system hostage?
If you want to stop reservation and bring meritrocracy the only option is distribute wealth equally among all people
Distribute wealth everything will be solved bro.
You hold such a disgusting thought that suggest you will hold the system at guns point until the condition meet your wins and fancy.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
Sir we can change mindset its not that hard if we take proper steps

But the very first thing is getting more belief in secularism so we can respect other religion.

Stop fighting on basis of religion

And mainly Electing politicians not based on party or caste but on education
Fuck u nigga I spit on secularism.

Jai Bhim but no I refuse jai MIM

here2where

Truth to be told reservation is a small but insignificant factor pertaining to Urbna infrastructure.
No it's not the SC/ST decimating your flyover.
Never knew Bangalore's roads which are smooth as Hema Malini's cheeks are due to Dalits.

One learns something new everyday in this very intellectual forum.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles