Who knows a lot about the people who are different

yang

There are so many reports about the terroists ,and the discription made by all the media are in general all the same.And if we think of the terrorists,some horrible scenarios may leap to our mind,the terrorists are all very cruel ,wearing black clothes only leave the eyes remain outside,and many women are among them.Sometimes I can't understand them.Do they have families,why do they make the terrorist incidents ,what do they want,how they think the would should be?

Payeng

Daku Mongol Singh
Different authorities around the world defines terrorist differently, say a terrorist for one may be a freedom fighter for the other side, during Bangladesh liberation war the the 'Mukti Bahini' is an example also the Jihadis in the Kashmir issue, more over North Korea was declared as a terrorist state by the US.

In simple while defining the term we should consider its meaning 'a system or person who spread terror' and a more easier way of defining terrorist is 'those who under privilege human rights for others'.

Terrorist are persons similar to you and me, but are from the different school of thoughts.

Triton

Founding Member
:idhitit:

Dear Yang, no peaceful living soul can answer the exact reason for being a terrorist other than a living terrorist. These are some of my speculation about them: They are basically brain washed people who are ready to execute some agenda for their top of the line leaders to create troubles in the day to day life of innocent people; because they almost always target the general public to gain attention. Basically they are cowards who target innocent people (no matter ladies or children) those are out in the streets to fulfill their day or to buy something for their loved ones sitting at home waiting for their return. Basically they are insane, uneducated, classless and inhumane; categorizing them as humans would the biggest joke you could ever crack in your daily life. :drink:

From the terrorists point of view, they are doing this to gain attention; attaining their goal and a shortcut to reach God and enjoy their after death life in heavens with 72 virgins, which was offered to them by their leader who made him jolt the crap out of his arse for the group.

Senseless bunch of living low lives :drink:

Payeng

Daku Mongol Singh
Dear Yang, no peaceful living soul can answer the exact reason for being a terrorist other than a living terrorist. These are some of my speculation about them: They are basically brain washed people who are ready to execute some agenda for their top of the line leaders to create troubles in the day to day life of innocent people; because they almost always target the general public to gain attention. Basically they are cowards who target innocent people (no matter ladies or children) those are out in the streets to fulfill their day or to buy something for their loved ones sitting at home waiting for their return. Basically they are insane, uneducated, classless and inhumane; categorizing them as humans would the biggest joke you could ever crack in your daily life. :drink:

From the terrorists point of view, they are doing this to gain attention; attaining their goal and a shortcut to reach God and enjoy their after death life in heavens with 72 virgins, which was offered to them by their leader who made him jolt the crap out of his arse for the group.

Senseless bunch of living low lives :drink:
Your description matches that of Islamic terror groups only, try going south and say against LTTE in Tamil Nadu. More over all terror groups are not based on religion only.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Problem is that Islam and terror have been put in the same bracket. Terrorism goes back a long way from that. IRA, LTTE, ETA, KKK have been involved in terrorism much before.

Geopolitical reasons have what fanned the terrorism emanating from people who claim to be Muslims. i say claim as terrorism is un Islamic for starters.

The seeds of the current form of terrorism since 9/11, comes from the games the super powers played during the cold wars. There is terrorism in Israel/Palestine, but thats a different matter all together.

The CIA, nurtured OBL and his coterie to fight the soviets. Now its their biggest nemesis. America has always looked at short term gains and policy but never long term. Their current search for Good Taliban is flawed as well as it will surely come back to bite it.

Terrorism as instrument of state policy mastered by our neighbor is again for political ends. Their controllers make money, but innocent people are laid into religious traps and turned into killing monsters by indoctrinating hate.

As long as the political class keeps various issues on the boil, terrorism is not going to die.

Payeng

Daku Mongol Singh
Now thats a very good post Yusuf I appreciate your kind of knowledge, can you further throw some light on North Eastern Terror groups, most seems not been religiously influenced or influenced by a foreign state at least in its earlier days.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Now thats a very good post Yusuf I appreciate your kind of knowledge, can you further throw some light on North Eastern Terror groups, most seems not been religiously influenced or influenced by a foreign state at least in its earlier days.
Oh NE is definitely influenced by ISI. Part of its goal to bleed India through a thousand cuts. Just like they promoted the Khalistan movement.

Besides, the basic movement running out there is for independence based on ethnic lines. If people start allowing that, then the world will probably have 10,000 countries.

A.V.

great analysis and thoughts on this thread people what clearly comes to the forefront is that these terrorists are among us they are our people they are being manipulated and used by various powers to get one up on the other.
there is no point blaming these terrorists even they might be forced to doing these kind of stuff its your system that is at fault, the evils of the world order is taking its tolls on the current events all these are nothing but human manifestations of the evils that reside within all of us.
we all want our country ,our people,our race,our religion to be more important and negate others by resorting to foul play and this is the means "terrorism".
the thing we need is tolerance every human being knows that but hardly practices it.

Payeng

Daku Mongol Singh
I have a query, how would you define cyber terrorism?

A.V.

I have a query, how would you define cyber terrorism?
acts by people who need medical help for a normal person its hardly a way to express their frustration or failures.

Triton

Founding Member
Your description matches that of Islamic terror groups only, try going south and say against LTTE in Tamil Nadu. More over all terror groups are not based on religion only.
Well, let me make it clearly for you friend :)

Dear Yang, no peaceful living soul can answer the exact reason for being a terrorist other than a living terrorist. These are some of my speculation about them: They are basically brain washed people who are ready to execute some agenda for their top of the line leaders to create troubles in the day to day life of innocent people; because they almost always target the general public to gain attention. Basically they are cowards who target innocent people (no matter ladies or children) those are out in the streets to fulfill their day or to buy something for their loved ones sitting at home waiting for their return. Basically they are insane, uneducated, classless and inhumane; categorizing them as humans would the biggest joke you could ever crack in your daily life.
This part was meant to all sort of terrorism, be it in Middle East, Pakistan, India, Sri Lanka or any part of the world. If you ask me about suicide blasts, LTTE were the first one to introduce it to the world. So I count them first in my list. Plus LTTE creates troubles in Sri Lanka and not in the southern state of Tamilnadu.

This part was purely meant to the Islamic terrorist groups.

Senseless bunch of living low lives
Meant for all kind of terrorist activities in the world :drink:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles