spikey360

Crusader
Country flag
Who is Putin?
Vlad - King.
i - of.
mir - Earth.

Hope, whoever is asking got the answer.
For those who think I am joking, refer to Forbes list of powerful people.

pmaitra

Vladimir Putin Rage

Putin tells Oleg Deripaska, "Give me my pen back!" Classic!

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
Putin is a teetotaler. He appears to be smart as well. His actions prove that he knows how to operate from a position of relative weakness. Like it or not, he is a much admired personality.

In media, you will see a lot of anti-Putin and pro-Putin articles, but the comments, after Syria, are overwhelmingly pro-Putin.
Didn't know he was a teetotaler, though I think at public functions he does consume alcohol as a social formality.

Anyway, would I be wrong in saying the Putin is the present day Nevski or Pozharski (who was given the title "saviour of motherland")

And somebody here on post #25 suggests that we read Masha Gessen: that ugly jewess who is a lesbian and who wants to destroy the institution of marriage (her own words) and yet is/was married to two women at different points of time. She also adopted children; so much for destroying marriage. Also she says her own brother fucked her second wife and spawned a kid out of that.. Yup, sounds totally fucked up.

pmaitra

@Razor, I think I did not read the post you are referring to. Good that I did not read it.

Pozharski? Hmmm, basicaly his name is Flame-ski. Pozhar means flame in Russian, I think. Need to read up on him. He kicked the false Tsars back to Polska, didn't he?

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
Who is Putin?
Vlad - King.
i - of.
mir - Earth.

Hope, whoever is asking got the answer.
For those who think I am joking, refer to Forbes list of powerful people.
mir can also mean peace; and vlad more like ruler.
So ruler of peace.

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
@Razor, I think I did not read the post you are referring to. Good that I did not read it.

Pozharski? Hmmm, basicaly his name is Flame-ski. Pozhar means flame in Russian, I think. Need to read up on him. He kicked the false Tsars back to Polska, didn't he?
Yup, "time of troubles."

Basically, there is no deep connection. I'm just saying that they (nevski,pozharski) are superficially similar to putin because they both saved russia from a lot of troubles/existential crisis.

pmaitra

Yup, "time of troubles."

Basically, there is no deep connection. I'm just saying that they (nevski,pozharski) are superficially similar to putin because they both saved russia from a lot of troubles/existential crisis.
Just read in Wiki that his family property burned to the ground, so he took the name Pozharsky. In this picture (painting) of his, he looks like carrying the flag of the USSR.

]
Dmitry Pozharsky (left) alongside Kuzma Minin (right) in a 19th-century painting by Mikhail Scotti. (Note the historically accurate banner)

Last edited:

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
Just read in Wiki that his family property burned to the ground, so he took the name Pozharsky.
Oh, I see.

In this picture (painting) of his, he looks like carrying the flag of the USSR.

]
Dmitry Pozharsky (left) alongside Kuzma Minin (right) in a 19th-century painting by Mikhail Scotti. (Note the historically accurate banner)
Looks like the flag of penza region.

EDIT:
It's this one:

Dmitry Pozharsky banner

As for penza

pmaitra

Just read in Wiki that his family property burned to the ground, so he took the name Pozharky. In this picture (painting) of his, he looks like carrying the flag of the USSR.

]
Dmitry Pozharsky (left) alongside Kuzma Minin(right) in a 19th-century painting by Mikhail Scotti. (Note the historically accurate banner)
The flag of Penza Oblast looks like the Hezbollah Flag.

Penza

Hezbollah

I don't see any region's flag matching it. See list here.

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
@Razor, got it. :)

Yeah, you are right. That is the Pozharsky's banner.
Yeah. By "similar to Penza", I meant the design/face etc on it, not the color.
I didn't pay much attention to the colour, I guess. :D

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag

J.A.

Militants
A kind of communist but I will he destroy ISIS in Syria so final battle can begin Assad vs Rebells.

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
Vladimir Putin is an immortal being.

Hey, don't believe me? Check out the DailyFail article.

Oh, he maybe a vampire too. Lets take it further. How about Dracula?

And below the Western press article. ta daaa

Is Vlad a vampire? Conspiracy theorists go nuts over pictures that suggest Putin hasn't changed his appearance in 100 years

A photograph from almost 100 years ago has some on social media convinced that Russian leader Valdimir Putin is immortal.

The picture, taken in 1920, shows a Russian solider who has an uncanny resemblance to the country's current leader.

What's more, another photo taken of a Russian solider in 1941 also looks just like Putin and the man who was pictured 20 years prior.

Some think this is definitive proof that Putin is much more than a 63-year-old workout buff with a penchant for riding horses shirtless.

These people instead believe he is a mythical creature who is ageless and can time travel.

Disclose.tv reports; 'On social networks are circulating pictures from 1920. and in 1941. for which some people claim that they are pictures of Russian President Vladimir Putin.

‘In fact, supporters of the thesis that Putin is almighty and immortal, have launched a story that their president is a mythical creature that resides on our planet for hundreds, if not thousands of years.’

Some also believe that Putin is Vlad the Impaler, who was born in 1431 and is better known as Dracula.

There is also proof, as supplied by Buzzfeed this past June, that Putin also briefly lived as Lisa Gherardini, the subject of the Leonardo da Vinci's Mona Lisa painting.

Given she was painted in the early 1500s, Putin perhaps decided to go undercover after living out his life as Vlad the Impaler.

Or he may have just traveled back in time and posed for the painting.

None of these above claims have been scientifically proven in any way with the exception of the fact that Putin is in fact a 63-year-old man who runs Russia and enjoys a good shirtless horse ride.
Source: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-Russians-discovering-secret-time-travel.html

And now for the proof guys.

Daily Mail is so awesome.

pmaitra

Vladimir Putin: I didn't mean to scare Angela Merkel with my dog
The Russian leader appeared to smirk as he watched his pet approach his uneasy VIP guest.
"I wanted to do something nice for her," he told the newspaper, in an interview published Monday.

"When I found out that she doesn't like dogs, of course I apologized."

Putin's treatment of Merkel, in office for less than two years at the time, reportedly rankled the German press corps.

Germany's Angela Merkel watches uneasily as Russian President Vladimir Putin's dog approaches in 2007.

Merkel looks uncomfortable as Putin's Labrador Koni comes near her in Sochi, Russia, in 2007.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles