Who is the Real Enemy and Threat to China

Status
Not open for further replies.

kickok1975

Day china stop supporting a terrorist state in our neighbor you will never hear even a single word against China .
We've discussed this issue before and I understand where you come from. I will start a thread as "Why China support Pakistan" and let everyone discuss it.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Please don't.

Unnecessary controversy will be there.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
These two soldiers looks like twin.
:)

All Chinese look the same to most of us.

I was with the Gurkhas when I was commanding and I had a difficult time to differentiate.

I think one has to get used to people to know each.

kickok1975

:)

All Chinese look the same to most of us.

I was with the Gurkhas when I was commanding and I had a difficult time to differentiate.

I think one has to get used to people to know each.
So Tshering22 is a Gurkhas that like more like Chinese, I guess

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Tshering is a common name in Sikkim.

They could be a Bhutia or a Lepcha as far as I understand, but then I could be wrong.

I believe it is a name that can be for a boy or a girl.

Last edited:

tanlixiang28776

Kickok1975 if you wanted to have a constructive thread instead of a thread filled with meaningless arguments then you should have started from a neutral stance. We all know the current government has enormous faults but nationalists from both China and India living in other countries love to turn a blind eye to their respective country's faults and instead talk down other countries.

You have given Indians here just a chance for this. If want to discuss China's current problems there are better places to do so then the Defense forum filled with military fan boys.

I don't know if your naive or something but people do not like to be criticized for their governments actions even if it is true.

Chinese people have many complaints about the government but they also know that the current government is the only one capable of helping China.

Constructive discussions requires both parties conceding. Calling each other names helps no ones credibilities and turns this thread into a troll fest.

Do Indians like it when people bring up poverty and blame them for their country's corruption?

People have a unconditional love towards their countries no matter what occurs.

Your ignoring of the human element in this discussion doomed this thread to it's current problems.

Last edited:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Stem cell research promising
By Chen Jia and Shan Juan (China Daily)
Updated: 2011-01-29 07:42
Comments(4) PrintMail
Large Medium Small

BEIJING - After seeing the fastest development worldwide in stem cell research during the past 10 years, China is "on the verge of achieving a breakthrough", says a top scientist in the field.

Zhou Qi, chief scientist with the stem cell research project at the Chinese Academy of Sciences (CAS), spoke after the academy chose his area of expertise for significant attention.
http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/china/2011-01/29/content_11936971.htm

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Kickok1975 if you wanted to have a constructive thread instead of a thread filled with meaningless arguments then you should have started from a neutral stance. We all know the current government has enormous faults but nationalists from both China and India living in other countries love to turn a blind eye to their respective country's faults and instead talk down other countries.

I appreciate you trying to bring it up but posting this on a Indian forum with such a provocative title was bound to turn up like this.

I don't know if your naive or something but people do not like to be criticized for their governments actions even if it is true.

Chinese people have many complaints about the government but they also know that the current government is the only one capable of helping China.

Constructive discussions requires both parties conceding. Calling each other names helps no ones credibilities and turns this thread into a troll fest.

Do Indians like it when people bring up poverty and blame them for their country's corruption?

It is incorrect a premise that Indians turn a 'blind eye to their country's faults'.

This forum is full of criticising India for its faults and poor governance.

Corruption in India? The threads in the forum are debating furiously on it! Poverty? The threads here are hot on the subject and the high costs of essential food owing to abject mismanagement and corruption.

It is the Chinese who do not discuss their country's problem even when it is highlighted!

They go into a denial mode or back peddling!

Unconditional love for one's country is one thing and being BLIND is another thing!

You state 'We all know the current government has enormous faults'.

Really?

Have you mentioned any?

Or are they National Secrets?

When some of them are raised by the posters, the backs go up of the Chinese and they pretend nothing of the sort has happened/ happening/ or wil happen!

Last edited:

kickok1975

You have given Indians here just a chance for this. If want to discuss China's current problems there are better places to do so then the Defense forum filled with military fan boys.

Your ignoring of the human element in this discussion doomed this thread to it's current problems.
Tanlixiang28776, since you are using an US flag, I'm assuming you are a Chinese living in America. You should learn first how American Medias report the countries problem such as Hurricane Katrina, 9-11, Bush Administration, the war in Iraq and Afganistan and Abu Ghraib prison scandal before labeling other people as naïve. A strong and healthy country and the people living there will have no issue to discuss their own problems.

Regarding your claim that my post here provides an opportunity for Indian member to make fun of China, it's just show how naïve you are and how much you care about this so called "Face". Just like Ray said, there are plenty threads here talking about India's corruption. They have no problem to blame their government. Do you think they don't love their country? Please don't mix country with government together as we were told since childhood thanks to CCP's education.

I'm posting here because I love my country and also feel it's necessary to show Indian people what's China's problem: corruption. I never said one bad word about China itself except her government. I hope you think logically and read thoroughly.

Last edited:

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
It is the Chinese who do not discuss their country's problem even when it is highlighted!
The 90% People in the world like those who are open and free..

Those who are too busy looking for enemy, they do makes unknown enemies..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles