Who is the Real Enemy and Threat to China

Status
Not open for further replies.

tgrhfei

Why should I know about what a Chinese think of himself and why should I go to china to know about it . you may think of yourself as mother Teresa and welfare of whole world . What matters to me is attitude of china as a country to us and its not friendly by standards. you supply arms ane missiles to our neighbor to keep us in check and expect us to say nice thing about almighty china .
you posts tell me that you seems to know a lot about china!

Last edited by a moderator:

tgrhfei

Good that you think Liu Xiaobo is a great hero!

I hope the Chinese cyber police are monitoring this thread.

You will also become a great hero too!
what?
I do not want that hero!
I think we really have so much difference,anyway,glad to be here!
I have to leave now!

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
I would like to discuss part of the city life of China here.

With decades of fast development, the Chinese's life are dramatically changed.

The competation in the big cities of China is very drastic. The step of the city is very fast. In fact the outlooking of big city is changed every DAY. You must work very hard, study very hard to follow the step of the city.

When you stand in the street of a big city like Beijing and ShangHai you can feel the optunity and challenge. You want to grasp you chance, to earn millions of money. You can also feel the challenge, afraid to be left behind by others.

Especially for man. If you are not work hard, it is not only not responsiblity for youself, but also not responsiblity for you family.

I must say the life of BeiJing/ShangHai is quite like the life of NY. And perhaps there even more pressure.
Who cares whether Beijing and Shanghai and the life is like NY.

Do you think life in NY or becoming like NY is something great?

I don't think so.

I think the way we are is good enough.

It is foolish to dump our culture and our heritage and ape the West.

Let them ape us.

They are already doing so.

They are coming in hordes to India for spiritual salvation!

I say the greatness lies in the West following you than you following the West.

SHASH2K2

you posts tell me that you seems to know a lot about china!
aye aye sir .

first you mind coming out of effect of that dream about china being all good and well behaved country. accept the fact that china is nothing more than just a land and money greedy country willing to go to any extent .

Last edited by a moderator:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
what?
I do not want that hero!
I think we really have so much difference,anyway,glad to be here!
I have to leave now!
But you said:

wow,I get it !
great hero,wonderful hero!

tgrhfei

aye aye sir .

first you mind coming out of effect of that dream about china being all good and well behaved country. accept the fact that china is nothing more than just a land and money greedy country willing to go to any extent .
china is not good ,we have a long way to go!
everything is complicated,not that sample !

Virendra

Ambassador
Country flag
I study english because I want know the world,but sometimes the world really make me confused。
maybe what I can say is:the world is too complicated!
haha .. hey don't be sad man. Chinese have improved their English tremendously over the past few years .. way to go :)

SHASH2K2

china is not good ,we have a long way to go!
everything is complicated,not that sample !
I know that its not so sample but then I would like to accept the truth rather than living in a false reality. India could be one of best friend China can ever have but ................................................................

something needs to be changed.

Virendra

Ambassador
Country flag
But you said:

wow,I get it !
great hero,wonderful hero!
Ray sir, altough we do get what our Chinese friends say most of the times. But there are exceptions .. "sigh" :)
I smile a lot while reading their posts.
Oh by the way someone said here, "We know English and you don't know Chinese". Let me put it this way .. "We don't know Chinese and you don't know Hindi".
Sounds ok?

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
现在是时候去寻找真理,而不是逃避它挽回面子。

It is time to search for the truth and not run away from it to save Face.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
We think too small, like the frog at the bottom of the well. He thinks the sky is only as big as the top of the well. If he surfaced, he would have an entirely different view.
Mao Tse-Tung

我们认为太小,如在井底的青蛙。他认为只有天空一样大井的顶部。如果他浮出水面,他会有一个完全不同的看法。毛泽东

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Let a hundred flowers bloom, let a hundred schools of thought contend.
Mao Tse-Tung

让百花齐放,让思想百家争鸣。毛泽东

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
The differences between friends cannot but reinforce their friendship.
Mao Tse-Tung

朋友之间的分歧不能,强化他们的友谊。毛泽东

JayATL

hey no more stapled visas, thank you the great Zhonghua :D

kickok1975

Then the city chaps, in my opinion, are fools.

They are then very crude and silly to ruin such a beautiful way of saying things - Happiness is filled inside!

I think that means more and is very pleasing to the lady who is carrying than such a crude word (in comparison) as 'pregnant'.

I live in a city. My own daughter is filled with happiness and I told her so only a few minutes ago when she went to the see the doctor.

Let me tell you, we appreciate your wording of things. Today, even thought there is no word in English called 'splittist', one of our TV anchors uses it regularly.

Arundhuti Roy is a splittist.

Don't change just to be 'modern'.

In our country, young people have to touch the feet of their elders as per the custom. It is not so in the western world. We still do it, even when we are abroad. We will not change to please anyone or change to their customs to please them.

Preserve the beauty of China, be it in language, culture, building, heritage etc.

China is more appreciated for its old civilisation and its artefacts and style than the concrete wonders that you showcase as if being with the Joneses is the last word in life!
Good one, Ray. Congratulation to your daughter. Your family is filled with happiness.

kickok1975

I know that its not so sample but then I would like to accept the truth rather than living in a false reality. India could be one of best friend China can ever have but ................................................................

something needs to be changed.
Agree something needs to be changed. Let change start from ourself.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles