Who is the Real Enemy and Threat to China

Status
Not open for further replies.

pmaitra

I think in the India there are also similar airfield and with much mored advantaged SU-30 MKI deployed. :)
So you noticed? Let me ask you if you don't mind: Do these Sukhois threaten you or you just happened to know that you mentioned?

niharjhatn

About "50 cents" just what I said, "one person only belive what he already believed" I have worked in internet industrial for more than 10 years in China, I don't know anyone who get money for posting in foreign forum.

I only assure that there are much much more people in China who are welling to protect both their country's image and interst for FREE.
Sorry - but you are "protecting" your countries image on an Indian forum? LOL

Firstly, your posts are doing nothing to help you in your cause of "protecting" China. If you want to "protect" China's image, ask your government regarding the military buildup, treatment of minorities, etc.

Secondly, POST RESPONSIBLY. Don't get petty or emotional. India is a diverse country, and like most countries, there will be differing opinions of you and China. The people on DFI are only a microscopic selection of opinions. It is naive to believe you can extrapolate an entire country's opinion from such a small source.

A forum is meant to encourage discussion - and this can only occur when people admit failures, display successes, and discuss how to move forward.

You have failed to admit any mistakes on China's part, and blame India and the rest of the world for all the unwarranted suspicion and mistrust on both sides of the camp! And then you wonder why you and the country's image you are trying to improve are not getting the respect either deserve!

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
I think in the India there are also similar airfield and with much mored advantaged SU-30 MKI deployed. :)
Should i do ' HEHE ' :D

So you noticed? Let me ask you if you don't mind: Do these Sukhois threaten you or you just happened to know that you mentioned?
@Pmaitra, Answer your question..

Btw, We do have A effective network of Airfields but many are not operational compare to your RED-HOTs..

Last edited:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
No country is perfect.

India surely is not.

The posts on this forum will indicate that.

There are foreigners on this forum too!

Therefore, it is infantile to say that one will not discuss the incorrect things in India and only project India as the Greatest Country on Earth. If anyone does that, then he is a damned and condemnable Liar and a frog in the well!

Indians are not afraid to face the truth nor does the Indian govt demand that one only praise India or be locked up. It is so tolerant that those promoting sedition like Arundhuti Roy and others are not locked up. Liu Xiabo, in comparison, is a darling of a sheep!

Hence, if Chinese posters only project that their country has no issues and a Paradise compared to others, then they are frogs in the well and also it would not then be wrong to assume that they are a part of the US coined phrase - 50 cent army!

Last edited:

tgrhfei

And what's that supposed to convey?

What expertise does that give you?

And what makes you feel that I have not been going around the world?

Of course, you are Sir Oracle and you know all.

Study.

Seek and ye shall find.

War no one wants; but hegemonic aspirations will be curbed and US is doing it by 'encircling' China.

This is also worth note;
ok,let them "'encircling' China"ï¼Œthe US has been there for more than 60 years,should I be afraid to die each day?
come on,the US have the muscles do anything they want ,they are everywhere,if you think that is really a deadly problem,then you wil have no time to think about how to develop your country!

Last edited by a moderator:

RedDragon

Sorry - but you are "protecting" your countries image on an Indian forum? LOL

Firstly, your posts are doing nothing to help you in your cause of "protecting" China. If you want to "protect" China's image, ask your government regarding the military buildup, treatment of minorities, etc.

Secondly, POST RESPONSIBLY. Don't get petty or emotional. India is a diverse country, and like most countries, there will be differing opinions of you and China. The people on DFI are only a microscopic selection of opinions. It is naive to believe you can extrapolate an entire country's opinion from such a small source.

A forum is meant to encourage discussion - and this can only occur when people admit failures, display successes, and discuss how to move forward.

You have failed to admit any mistakes on China's part, and blame India and the rest of the world for all the unwarranted suspicion and mistrust on both sides of the camp! And then you wonder why you and the country's image you are trying to improve are not getting the respect either deserve!
You make it too complicate. I don't want to change your idea about China or protect China's image in this forum. I just would like to make you understand that these Chinese young man are not "50 cents".

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Then who are the 50 cents?

RedDragon

No country is perfect.

India surely is not.

Therefore, it is infantile to say that one will not discuss the incorrect things in India and only project India as the Greatest Country on Earth. If anyone does that, then he is a damned and condemnable Liar and a frog in the well!

Indians are not afraid to face the truth nor does the Indian govt demand that one only praise India or be locked up. It is so tolerant that those promoting sedition like Arundhuti Roy and others are not locked up. Liu Xiabo, in comparison, is a darling of a sheep!

Hence, if Chinese posters only project that their country has no issues and a Paradise compared to others, then they are frogs in the well and also it would not then be wrong to assume that they are a part of the US coined phrase - 50 cent army!
Come on!!! brigadier, don't be so emotional.

I think you are a senior people. Have you been young? In the age like to argue everything, easy to be angry, and everything is either black or write.

I really think the Chinese young man in this forum is as good as the India guys. Especially they have better manner. Of course perhaps that is because that they don't know how to bully in English. :)

niharjhatn

You make it too complicate. I don't want to change your idea about China or protect China's image in this forum. I just would like to make you understand that these Chinese young man are not "50 cents".
LOL buddy, I have left forums in the past as I felt that they do not mean anything. I visit DFI to hope for more intelligent discussions. If you do not want to discuss, then why are you here? To me, if you are not discussing, but continually parroting "China is great" (i.e. China > India) and "Not everyone in China = 50 center", you are even worse than those 50 centers whom your government employ!

RedDragon

Then who are the 50 cents?
It is most often used in Chinese forum to title the opsite side like:

"50 cents", "5 Americal Cent" (opposite to "50 cents"), "Han Jian" Chinese Traitor, etc....

SHASH2K2

I think they do threaten PLA; regardless of what some may like to portray (see below):
You forget the basic facts that these airfields and deployments came from our side as a reactionary measures to rapid troop deployment and also improvement of transport infrastructure on chinese side . we are still in reactive mode whereas we should be in proactive mode.

Last edited:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Come on!!! brigadier, don't be so emotional.

I think you are a senior people. Have you been young? In the age like to argue everything, easy to be angry, and everything is either black or write.

I really think the Chinese young man in this forum is as good as the India guys. Especially they have better manner. Of course perhaps that is because that they don't know how to bully in English. :)
In the profession I was in, false emotions have no place.

I am afraid I have not had the luxury of being young. Surprised? I was as a youth already a part of a disciplined life.

I am afraid I do not know what you mean by 'better mannered'. I am yet to see it here.

No one is bullying anyone.

One is only interested in reality and not learn of fiction.

For Fiction, none can beat Sidney Sheldon, Le Carre and others to warm up the blood.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
It is most often used in Chinese forum to title the opsite side like:

"50 cents", "5 Americal Cent" (opposite to "50 cents"), "Han Jian" Chinese Traitor, etc....
Chinese Traitor a 50 Cent? Very droll!

RedDragon

LOL buddy, I have left forums in the past as I felt that they do not mean anything. I visit DFI to hope for more intelligent discussions. If you do not want to discuss, then why are you here? To me, if you are not discussing, but continually parroting "China is great" (i.e. China > India) and "Not everyone in China = 50 center", you are even worse than those 50 centers whom your government employ!
Have I ever compare China with India?

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Have I ever compare China with India?
Chinese posters do it subtly.

Chinese are past masters at this art.

They never say anything upfront.

For instance, in China (if Pearl S Buck is right) they never say 'Pregnant'. It sounds crude. They say, "She is filled with Happiness inside'!!!!

pmaitra

You forget the basic facts that these airfields and deployments came from our side as a reactionary measures to rapid troop deployment and also improvement of transport infrastructure. we are still in reactive mode whereas we should be in proactive mode.
Ok, let me put it this way. Perhaps we do not want to threaten them per se, but they (PRC) feel threatened by whatever we are doing. From our perspective, we are doing what we are doing for our own safety and there is nothing wrong with that.

tgrhfei

No country is perfect.

India surely is not.

no,it it not that right,china has opened to the world for 30 years,chinese people are everywhere around the world,we just want find our own to develop our country,we have a long way to go and we need more time,but US always want to change us in their way,that why we do not trust them。but indian is different,china and indian are both developing countries,you know most of chinese want what?they want money。we wil be glad if our two countries can work together to make more money。china is so poor that she value peace so important,we want to improve our people's live,indian has a lot of poor people too,they want money too!
BTW,you think you know a lot about LiuXiaobo?sorry my English is so poor and I can not translate what he has done and what he has said,but I believe if liuxiaobo lives in indian,he will be punishment too!

Oracle

Chinese posters do it subtly.

Chinese are past masters at this art.

They never say anything upfront.

For instance, in China (if Pearl S Buck is right) they never say 'Pregnant'. It sounds crude. They say, "She is filled with Happiness inside'!!!!
:D:D:D: :rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:
I am not able to type, my stomach hurts!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles