Who is the Real Enemy and Threat to China

Status
Not open for further replies.

tgrhfei

yes, but your govt will also react the same way we are reacting. did they not want to stop the indian civil nuclear deal? they got all alarmed about it?
hehe, I do not think nuclear weapons should be afraid of ,the world will have no nuclear wars,you can do whatever you want,you can make your country strong,just forget what our government said,even the US wil say something if one country develop nuclear weapons,but it make no sense,

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
you know ,the best way is to make yourself strong enough,not worry about others!
the US are everywhere around the world,but we never afraid of them!
How true!

Now see what Jin Canrong, deputy director of the School of International Studies at the Renmin University of China has to say:

Washington's recent moves (in South Asia) are likely aimed at telling others that the US is back in Asia,"Jin Canrong, deputy director of the School of International Studies at the Renmin University of China, told the daily which carried a report on Obama's visit to India titled "US eyes India's bigger role in Asia".

The US has already displayed such an intention by consolidating its alliances with South Korea and Japan, and strengthening its ties with some Southeast Asian countries. "Now the US is casting its eyes on South Asia," Canrong said. "Although the Obama administration wants to see New Delhi take a bigger role in Asia, it is not up to the US whether India can take that responsibility," Canrong said, noting that the two sides might differ on a range of issues.

Of course, China is not afraid!

I take it that that Jin Canrong is a Chinese and that the School of International Studies at the Renmin University of China is in China.

tgrhfei

that's good on the internet or when sipping tea with friends. but reality on the ground is- your govt is ( it 's wise to be )... why else the militray build up and ever increasing defense budget? I appreciate your confidence and arrogance , but the US has dealt with far bigger threats who had far bigger coalitions than China. they are not someone you dismiss with " we are not afraid statements". they and NATO are a huge military power. Baghdad bob also said before they took out Iraq in few days. I know I know you are not Iraq, it was just an example. Us has almost surrounded you with bases or military presence.
"Us has almost surrounded you with bases or military presence
then what?so you think there will have any wars between china and the US?
I do not think so!

RedDragon

Not what is reported in the foreign media.

You see none believes the Chinese media since it is so State controlled. Even CNN and BBC get blanked out when there is any anti Chinese stuff being said.

Bully for you.

It appears that Wang has succeeded.
hehe, you and me both have our own belief. And it seems both of us sticky with it.

chex3009

Country flag
My diffent with kickof is that:

After lurked in different forum, especiall brigade Ray's analysis and post. I think the only thing which prevent some indias to "revange 1962", is our PLA is strong enough to protect our country.

As long as PLA is strong enough, India is not a threat to China.
India has never been threat to any country, let alone China.

Peace is out Motto.

The buildup u see, is only that we don't want to lag behind China's if it ventures out for a "1962" again.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
good,we know our own problems too,sometimes I even can not find the future。
but it is my mother country ,I love her so much。
I will never come to a foreign form to say my country is in the dark world ,like someone did。
I love my mother no matter what she has done to me and no matter how bad she is!
Bully for you.

But a frog in the well, cannot see what is the outside world and cannot communicate what the well is like!

RedDragon

:D

Ahh..
You Know, Perhaps China should make Carrier killer..
You Know, Perhaps China should make more anti-spy-satellite system..
You KNow, Perhaps China should make more copies of all American and Russian hardware..
You Know, CHI-COM-GOV should make more 50cent CHICOM Bots for its Glory . ^%%*^

Wha ..
Is that a excuse for offensive military build up.. LOL
hehe, both India and China build their military and both of them declare themself's is defensive and the others is offensive.
Anyway, I mean just build it "enough".

tgrhfei

How true!

Now see what Jin Canrong, deputy director of the School of International Studies at the Renmin University of China has to say:

Washington's recent moves (in South Asia) are likely aimed at telling others that the US is back in Asia,"Jin Canrong, deputy director of the School of International Studies at the Renmin University of China, told the daily which carried a report on Obama's visit to India titled "US eyes India's bigger role in Asia".

The US has already displayed such an intention by consolidating its alliances with South Korea and Japan, and strengthening its ties with some Southeast Asian countries. "Now the US is casting its eyes on South Asia," Canrong said. "Although the Obama administration wants to see New Delhi take a bigger role in Asia, it is not up to the US whether India can take that responsibility," Canrong said, noting that the two sides might differ on a range of issues.

Of course, China is not afraid!

I take it that that Jin Canrong is a Chinese and that the School of International Studies at the Renmin University of China is in China.
:DI can tell you that both china and the US do not want a war,the US of course can come back to Asia。

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
hehe, you and me both have our own belief. And it seems both of us sticky with it.

You must.

You have to be believe you are right and the world is wrong.

JayATL

"Us has almost surrounded you with bases or military presence
then what?so you think there will have any wars between china and the US?
I do not think so!
Darling child of mine ( i say that as a term of endearment) . NO WAR MAN!.. why is everything is WAR this , WAR that.. from you :D . You need to go out , get some good green , smoke it and chill w/ a beer .

tgrhfei

Bully for you.

But a frog in the well, cannot see what is the outside world and cannot communicate what the well is like!
I study english because I want know the world,but sometimes the world really make me confused。
maybe what I can say is:the world is too complicated!

RedDragon

You must.

You have to be believe you are right and the world is wrong.
Please, please, good brigadier, please not opposite China with the whole world. The China image is not that bad.

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
hehe, both India and China build their military and both of them declare themself's is defensive and the others is offensive.
Anyway, I mean just build it "enough".

So call defensive move... :)

The problem further escalate when making more Airfield in Tibet, question arise for what ?

The Problem more escalate when we see Strike fighters like SU-30/J11 with 3000km range, based on those Airfield which are hardly 500km away from our border..

I can go on further with the list :)

RedDragon

hehe, each time when I hear the song "My Chinese Heart", I'm emotional, especially worked far away from China.
In fact, when I has never been abroad, I don't know how I loved China. When I'm outside China, anyone say any bad words about China, I'm angry, and will argue with them, just like the young tgrhfei.
Now I'm elder and not often argue, but it will not change my love to the China.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
In fact I have worked in the USA for a long time. And even now I still often travel between China and the USA.
And what's that supposed to convey?

What expertise does that give you?

And what makes you feel that I have not been going around the world?

:DI can tell you that both china and the US do not want a war,the US of course can come back to Asia。
Of course, you are Sir Oracle and you know all.

Study.

Seek and ye shall find.

War no one wants; but hegemonic aspirations will be curbed and US is doing it by 'encircling' China.

This is also worth note;

This strategy came to light when Obama visited India, Indonesia, South Korea and Japan earlier this month, even as US Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, Secretary of Defence Robert Gates and Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Admiral Michael Mullen paid visits to six other countries in the Asia-Pacific area — Cambodia, Malaysia, Australia, New Zealand, Papua New Guinea and Tonga.

This is how Clinton summed up the message that the South Pacific visits sent: "What we are intent upon doing is not just demonstrating we're back by flying from capital to capital, but putting real meat on the bones of that position"¦ Obviously, our military, in close cooperation with yours, is looking at how we can upgrade the presence of the United States in partnership with Australia and others," she said in an interview to an Australian daily.

During Clinton's visit to New Zealand, the US effectively revived the Cold War-era Pacific Security Pact, ANZUS (Australia-New Zealand-US), which lapsed into a coma after New Zealand, in 1984, banned US nuclear powered warships from entering its harbours. The Wellington Declaration on a New Strategic Partnership between New Zealand and the US, which Clinton signed, paves the way for the full restoration of the tripartite defence pact.

Four days later, Gates, in Melbourne, announced the establishment of a new bilateral working group that, according to the Pentagon's American Forces Press Service, will be tasked with facilitating "greater US naval presence and port visits in the region."

US visitors also declared Washington resolve to expand its footprint in South-East Asia. Clinton called for beefing up US military presence in Singapore, which implies a firmer grip on the strategic Strait of Malacca, strengthening defence cooperation with Thailand and the Philippines in the fight against terrorism and natural disasters, and stepping up interaction with Vietnam.

Earlier this year the US decided to go through with $6.5 billion worth of weapons sales to Taiwan, provoking strong protests from China.

During his visit to Japan, Obama assured his hosts that the US-Japan alliance is "the cornerstone of American strategic engagement in the Asia Pacific" and "the commitment of the United States to the defence of Japan is unshakable." There is consensus in the Russian expert community that Obama's visit to India was focused on winning support for Washington's strategy of containing and encircling China. Most experts think that India is not willing to play the role of "a fulcrum of US anti-China policy," as one analyst put it.

However, India's reluctance to upset the US in the slightest way, displayed at the trilateral RIC meeting of Russian, Indian and Chinese foreign ministers in Wuhan, China, and which came on the heels of Obama's visit to India, raised concerns that New Delhi may be cozying up to the US a little too far for Moscow's comfort.

According to informed sources, Indian diplomats struck down a reference to "non-bloc" principles for building "an open transparent inclusive and balanced security and cooperation architecture in the Asia-Pacific region" in the Russian draft of the Wuhan communiqué.
http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=22173

Last edited by a moderator:

SHASH2K2

Please, please, good brigadier, please not opposite China with the whole world. The China image is not that bad.
bro we are not the one oppositing china with rest of world. Its china which is oppositing it with world and its action that speaks louder than word . People like you are not helping either .

RedDragon

So call defensive move... :)

The problem further escalate when making more Airfield in Tibet, question arise for what ?

The Problem more escalate when we see Strike fighters like SU-30/J11 with 3000km range, based on those Airfield which are hardly 500km away from our border..

I can go on further with the list :)
I think in the India there are also similar airfield and with much mored advantaged SU-30 MKI deployed. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles