Who is the Real Enemy and Threat to China

Status
Not open for further replies.

tgrhfei

The 50 cents do not love their country?

I think they love their country more, since they are willing to carryout propaganda for their country.

How is 50 Cent rude?

Is it not a fact that there is the 50 cent Army?

Ask Wang.
you mean you are 50 cent too?

kickok1975

I think they love their country more, since they are willing to carryout propaganda for their country.

How is 50 Cent rude?

Ask Wang.
50cents army is truely a disgraceful term to describe someone because nobody wants to be considered as a running dog works for government without their own mind.

tgrhfei

tgrhfei, it is not my objective to bother you or inflame you. In fact why should I? You already are up in flames! Just go back and read your own posts.

I am trying to tell you that most Indians in general have no reason to hate Chinese in their personal capacities, and post #123 reflects that. You bothered to respond to this post of mine, but I was expecting you to respond to post #116. Really, am I being unfair to think that you are indeed naïve?
well,in fact ,I am tired of that 。threat threat threat threat threat,always threat,threat who?threat what?

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Kickok is the only one who has been able to project China (though not completely if one goes by the western media reports of China) and has done more for India China understanding than anyone of you.

He is the example that automatically gets respect and one believes in what he says.

RedDragon

How is 50 Cent rude?

Ask Wang.
About "50 cents" just what I said, "one person only belive what he already believed" I have worked in internet industrial for more than 10 years in China, I don't know anyone who get money for posting in foreign forum.

I only assure that there are much much more people in China who are welling to protect both their country's image and interst for FREE.

tgrhfei

Indeed it is our Business!
Someone Dangling Swords in front of my House do give an impression of a thread..
you know ,the best way is to make yourself strong enough,not worry about others!
the US are everywhere around the world,but we never afraid of them!

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
you mean you are 50 cent too?
Not really.

I do not showcase India as a land of milk and honey with no warts.

I also do not prevent Indians from exposing the ills and warts of India.

That disqualifies me as 50 cents.

Check all my posts.

Maybe, you don't know what warts are.

JayATL

you can do whatever you want on your border,it is your government's duty to protect your land!
yes, but your govt will also react the same way we are reacting. did they not want to stop the indian civil nuclear deal? they got all alarmed about it?

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
50cents army is truely a disgraceful term to describe someone because nobody wants to be considered as a running dog works for government without their own mind.
I am not the one who coined the term. The US did when the China Netizen Brigade swamped the world internet during the Olympic Flame journey was being condemned.

Running Dog is a Chinese phrase. It is not English in any case. The posts out here indicate that there is a concerted effort to showcase China without any mention of issues in its holity. The posts here do not show application of mind since application of mind would make a presentation of an issue in its holity and not appear as a Chinese Govt's mouthpiece. It must be understood that here in India, our media is not blanked out like CNN and BBC is blanked out. We can also see CCTV and PTV! They are not blanked out.

Indeed, one would feel good if some show that they have a mind of their own and are not merely mouthpieces or a showcase Brigade.

It is good to see photos of Shanghai etc. But what about the Ghost towns of China. I am sure they are as pretty and impressive.

pmaitra

yes, but your govt will also react the same way we are reacting. did they not want to stop the indian civil nuclear deal? they got all alarmed about it?
^^ Good point. If I may add, PRC was also trying to get India to sign the NPT.

tgrhfei

Not really.

I do not showcase India as a land of milk and honey with no warts.

I also do not prevent Indians from exposing the ills and warts of India.

That disqualifies me as 50 cents.

Check all my posts.

Maybe, you don't know what warts are.
good,we know our own problems too,sometimes I even can not find the future。
but it is my mother country ,I love her so much。
I will never come to a foreign form to say my country is in the dark world ,like someone did。
I love my mother no matter what she has done to me and no matter how bad she is!

JayATL

you know ,the best way is to make yourself strong enough,not worry about others!
the US are everywhere around the world,but we never afraid of them!
that's good on the internet or when sipping tea with friends. but reality on the ground is- your govt is ( it 's wise to be )... why else the militray build up and ever increasing defense budget? I appreciate your confidence and arrogance , but the US has dealt with far bigger threats who had far bigger coalitions than China. they are not someone you dismiss with " we are not afraid statements". they and NATO are a huge military power. Baghdad bob also said before they took out Iraq in few days. I know I know you are not Iraq, it was just an example. Us has almost surrounded you with bases or military presence.

Last edited:

RedDragon

My diffent with kickof is that:

After lurked in different forum, especiall brigade Ray's analysis and post. I think the only thing which prevent some indias to "revange 1962", is our PLA is strong enough to protect our country.

As long as PLA is strong enough, India is not a threat to China.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
About "50 cents" just what I said, "one person only belive what he already believed" I have worked in internet industrial for more than 10 years in China, I don't know anyone who get money for posting in foreign forum.
Not what is reported in the foreign media.

You see none believes the Chinese media since it is so State controlled. Even CNN and BBC get blanked out when there is any anti Chinese stuff being said.

I only assure that there are much much more people in China who are welling to protect both their country's image and interst for FREE.
Bully for you.

It appears that Wang has succeeded.

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
you know, the US are everywhere around the world,but we never afraid of them!
:D

Ahh..
You Know, Perhaps China should make Carrier killer..
You Know, Perhaps China should make more anti-spy-satellite system..
You KNow, Perhaps China should make more copies of all American and Russian hardware..
You Know, CHI-COM-GOV should make more 50cent CHICOM Bots for its Glory . ^%%*^

Wha ..
Is that a excuse for offensive military build up.. LOL

Last edited:

RedDragon

In fact I'm very happy to see Ray and KuKu in this forum. Hehe, because I Lurk in wordaffairsboard much longer than in this forum.

It seems that OoE also appears this forum for a while. But he haven't shown for a long time.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
My diffent with kickof is that:

After lurked in different forum, especiall brigade Ray's analysis and post. I think the only thing which prevent some indias to "revange 1962", is our PLA is strong enough to protect our country.

I am afraid my analysis is factual and not dreams, more so, since I use Links to substantiate what I write.

Revenge? Roche? Whatever for? 1962? It is good that it happened. India woke up.

There is nothing to take revenge about.

However, if China feels that it can lord over India, then China has a second guess coming.

RedDragon

Not what is reported in the foreign media.

You see none believes the Chinese media since it is so State controlled. Even CNN and BBC get blanked out when there is any anti Chinese stuff being said.

Bully for you.

It appears that Wang has succeeded.
In fact I have worked in the USA for a long time. And even now I still often travel between China and the USA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles