Who is the Real Enemy and Threat to China

Status
Not open for further replies.

tgrhfei

Friendship is not something that will fall from sky, it's earned, not given.
wow,earned!
I am really tired of that。china threat indian ,china threat USA,and china threat the world,maybe someday china will threat the alien。we threat everything!

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
seriously discuss。great!
I would like to ask how could china threat indian?
I come to this forum not because I love it ( No one invite u either, the discition was yours )

and how you got to know our PLA will threat you?you newspapers told you that?answer my second guestion first!
Educate yourself..

Ever thought why such a build up?, Placing three SF division along our LAC with addition 11 Airbase in construction with existing 4 already near our LAC, further placing of Type-96 MBTs in tibet for what ?

Why CHI-COM Gov is taking such action in Tibet Area, DO your Gov see us a thread ????

pmaitra

I would like to share this picture that I had taken in 2007. There is an enclave in Calcutta (Kolkata) where lots of people of Chinese ancestry live. These people descended from Chinese who fled the Boxer Revolution. It is a very famous place for people to visit because of the excellent and authentic Chinese (Cantonese) food which is a delicacy in many parts of India. Similarly, traditional Chinese fountain pens, lamps, hand-fans and brollies are also very popular gift items and are held in much high esteem.

Roadside sign showing Tangra China Town in Calcutta (photo taken by me in July 2007):

Here in NC, of all the ladies I am very good friends with (read between the lines), 3 of them are Chinese (2 from PRC, 1 from Taiwan ROC). Guess what, even they are extremely friendly towards each other. When building personal relationships, one looks beyond politics. I am not likely to ever cease to support the right to self determination for Tibet and East Turkestan, but I am not by any means a Chinese hater. I could tolerate the tag of PRC hater.

Last edited:

tgrhfei

And you are doing that by earning 50 cents a post?

Kickok is contributing to the knowledge of the forum and its members.

I enjoy learning, a sentiment echoed by most here, and indeed, is the whole PURPOSE of this forum.

If you feel you cannot contribute, do not post. No one is forcing you to be here. You have a choice!
ok,50 cents,50 cents,all you could say is 50 cents。anything else ?

tgrhfei

Educate yourself..

Ever thought why such a build up?, Placing three SF division along our LAC with addition 11 Airbase in construction with existing 4 already near our LAC, further placing of Type-96 MBTs in tibet for what ?

Why CHI-COM Gov is taking such action in Tibet Area, DO your Gov see us a thread ????
our government never thought indian as a threat。
Tibet is our land,we can do anything we want,it is none of your business!

kickok1975

wow,earned!
I am really tired of that。china threat indian ,china threat USA,and china threat the world,maybe someday china will threat the alien。we threat everything!
Believe it or not, a lot of countries are feeling threatened by China since last year. It's more a bitter fact we have to face.

I know most Chinese will laugh at it and never believe it, how could it be? Just like we have our own reasons to dismiss this threat, other countries have their own reasons to worry and believe it. When a country as big as China, as populous as China, as authoritarian as China is flexing its muscles , all her neighbors will be shaking and wondering what's going on.

Unlike our central television is showing: That our leaders are smiling and getting warmest welcome around the world. It's not that case. It's a complicated situation and background needs complicated approach to solve.

pmaitra

@ Kunal:

Maybe we should leave tgrhfei alone. His is the kind of hatred that only time can heal. He does not seem mature enough to get into an objective discussion.

JayATL

our government never thought indian as a threat。
Tibet is our land,we can do anything we want,it is none of your business!
clam down , yes you can do whatever- but then you have to take the consequences , yes? when we build up on the western border ( near Pakistan) , it threatens them . they get concerned.

you have strategically been very low in armed forces on borders we share with china. This alarming increase = concerns Indians . I mean what if we tripled up our army on the china / India borders? what would you guys think? it's common sense , no?

Last edited:

pmaitra

clam down , yes you can do whatever- but then you have to take the consequences , yes? when we build up on the eastern border ( near Pakistan) , it threatens them . they get concerned. you have strategically been very low in armed forces on borders we share with china. This alarming increase = concerns Indians . I mean what if we tripled up our army on the china / India borders? what would you guys think? it's common sense , no?
You probably meant Western border right? :) Well, it is Eastern border for Pakistan.

JayATL

REPOST- the last place you judge a countries true policy stance is on any blog or forum.

I myself debate a lot about china , but it's all political / trade issues . I don't like you trade pacts, not because it's your fault, its because countries need to stand up the deficits and demand china open its market up more. again, its not your fault if you govt can get away with trade deficits. It's not personal towards its citizens.

Example: Look at Pakistan and china trade pacts- China has exported goods worth around $ 11 billion whereas Pakistan's exports could hardly reach $ 0.25 billion. Now they are dumb asses in Pakistan to accept this and they do because they kiss china's feet. basically they have a " worship" china view. while indian and Indians never have kissed anyone's feet. Why else would pakistan cut its own feet damage its own industries by accepting cheaper Chinese goods and not be able to export more?

As you have seen with NPT even in the worst economic situations- India walks to different tune. so , if we yell here and say china needs to open up more trade and no FREE TRADE PACT with china. It's not because we hate you- it's because we want a fair and favorable deal.

Regarding War: Here is thing, looking at India's history you know we don't attack. looking at how china has treated Taiwan- I suspect china is not overtly aggressive in warmongering. Both countries are loving the new economic power and their voice in the world stage. what I will tell you- as far as the differences between us two countries, and you may not like it- but you can't refute it - is that the world likes India , while the world is concerned and cautious about China's best friends ( Iran, NK, Pakistan Sudan, Syria etc ) - not exactly a great reputation amongst them

tgrhfei

Believe it or not, a lot of countries are feeling threatened by China since last year. It's more a bitter fact we have to face.

I know most Chinese will laugh at it and never believe it, how could it be? Just like we have our own reasons to dismiss this threat, other countries have their own reasons to worry and believe it. When a country as big as China, as populous as China, as authoritarian as China is flexing its muscles , all her neighbors will be shaking and wondering what's going on.

Unlike our central television is showing: That our leaders are smiling and getting warmest welcome around the world. It's not that case. It's a complicated situation and background needs complicated approach to solve.
I know the world is complicated,there so many wars around the world,but I don't think indian is a threat to china,the world is big enough ,we can work together to make a better future,why not?
indian think china is a threat,and china think indian is a threat ,this is really boring!
two big countries both with a huge population,and so many poor people want a better lives,this two countries never think about how to work together to make money,but both think one threat the other,this is ridiculous!

tgrhfei

@ Kunal:

Maybe we should leave tgrhfei alone. His is the kind of hatred that only time can heal. He does not seem mature enough to get into an objective discussion.
ok,leave me alone ,I am so young and so naive!

RedDragon

And you are doing that by earning 50 cents a post?

Kickok is contributing to the knowledge of the forum and its members.

I enjoy learning, a sentiment echoed by most here, and indeed, is the whole PURPOSE of this forum.

If you feel you cannot contribute, do not post. No one is forcing you to be here. You have a choice!
It is very rude to call other "fifty cents" in China.

And I can assure you that there are much much more China Nationalism than the so called "fifty cents" (if there are any) will act like tgrhfei.

I think tgrhfei is just a young man which love China and respect Chinese goverment.

Please remember, although we want a lot of improvement for the current goverment. It is still the ONLY goverment which represent our intrest in this unrest world. And it has done a pretty good job in past decades.

tgrhfei

clam down , yes you can do whatever- but then you have to take the consequences , yes? when we build up on the western border ( near Pakistan) , it threatens them . they get concerned.

you have strategically been very low in armed forces on borders we share with china. This alarming increase = concerns Indians . I mean what if we tripled up our army on the china / India borders? what would you guys think? it's common sense , no?
you can do whatever you want on your border,it is your government's duty to protect your land!

RedDragon

I really think there will be more and more competation between China and India. Just like USA and China. Because now there are only one world, and the resource is not unlimited.

When you are in the jungle, you should use the law of the jungle.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
If some Chinese posters think that India is against China, please visit your posts and see the unsolicited propaganda being posted. And half of it are contrived.

Heard of ghost cities in China?

They are not mentioned. Or any impediments that China has or has overcomed.

Indians are well aware and appreciate the tremendous progress China has made and of that there is no doubt. They are curious to know how China has made this miracle come about and what are, in comparison, the failures of India not being able to do what China has done.

Therefore, Indians are keen to know the holity of the issues and not merely showcasing the success, since no country in the world is just perfect and nothing more is required. Unfortunately, the darker side of the Chinese miracle is hidden deep and not mentioned by the Chinese posters and so it appears to the others as if China has no issues that require attention and instead is a land of milk and honey! Obviously, if it were a land of milk and honey, then one would not have people like Liu Xiabo or events like Tienanmen etc. Hence, there is always a underlying feeling that the whole truth is not being said. Though Indians also understand that it is not feasible for the Chinese to do so, since their system of information flow including restriction is different.

Hence, we are keen to know about China, warts and all, as you can see on this forum where India is discussed, warts and all.

One cannot be cagey or selective when one is showcasing one's country, of one wants to do so in a transparent and truthful manner.

Kickok is right that if the success of China is projected as a coc,king the snoot or superiority, it will only cause unsavoury comparisons that are detrimental to understanding each other's country.

pmaitra

ok,leave me alone ,I am so young and so naive!
tgrhfei, it is not my objective to bother you or inflame you. In fact why should I? You already are up in flames! Just go back and read your own posts.

I am trying to tell you that most Indians in general have no reason to hate Chinese in their personal capacities, and post #123 reflects that. You bothered to respond to this post of mine, but I was expecting you to respond to post #116. Really, am I being unfair to think that you are indeed naïve?

kickok1975

I know the world is complicated,there so many wars around the world,but I don't think indian is a threat to china,the world is big enough ,we can work together to make a better future,why not?
indian think china is a threat,and china think indian is a threat ,this is really boring!
two big countries both with a huge population,and so many poor people want a better lives,this two countries never think about how to work together to make money,but both think one threat the other,this is ridiculous!
You got it! Let's treat Indian people as friend and make the first move.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
It is very rude to call other "fifty cents" in China.

And I can assure you that there are much much more China Nationalism than the so called "fifty cents" (if there are any) will act like tgrhfei.

I think tgrhfei is just a young man which love China and respect Chinese goverment.

Please remember, although we want a lot of improvement for the current goverment. It is still the ONLY goverment which represent our intrest in this unrest world. And it has done a pretty good job in past decades.
The 50 cents do not love their country?

I think they love their country more, since they are willing to carryout propaganda for their country.

How is 50 Cent rude?

Is it not a fact that there is the 50 cent Army?

Ask Wang.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles