This is not a museum

Do they need two of them?

Last edited:

kickok1975

Look how good they are! I'm sure our officials will serve people better

kickok1975

Don't forget our generals! They are working hard to defend the country

kickok1975

The very threat to China is her corrupted government. China can not be defeat unless from within and history has been proving it again and again. Our bright future could be doomed unless China can correct this deadly cancer which is result from a system without check and balance.

kickok1975

That's how they treat normal people

Look at them, do they look like good guy?

Last edited:

badguy2000

Respected Member
well,kickock,when did you moved to North America? are you born in 1975?

I think you are one of such guys who was born before 1980 and moved out of CHina before 2000.

I found it a common "instinct" for guys like you to attribute all unfairs in CHinese society to the "evil CCP".

the proper nickname for the guys like you is "体制党". 动不动就是"åªå·®ä¸¤ä¸ªäººäº†"。你远离国内太久了,你的观点也还停留在一二十年前的中国。简而言之,你已经是"å¥¥ç‰¹æ›¼"了!

guy, you are away from the country for too long and out of the mainstream of CHinese society..........it will be a hard job for you to find Victor Chen and Broad Wu...

Last edited:

badguy2000

Respected Member
Chinese government is for sure corrupt, but this forum is not the most suitable place to discuss about that.

Another thing, the uniformed ones appearing in the last few pictures are not from the PLA or the police, they are from the City Urban Administrative and Law Enforcement Bureau.
it is called "Chengguan".

Indeed, "Chengguan" is quite disreputable among common people,but it is stupid to dismiss "chengguan" abruptly. If "Chengguan" were abolished abruptly, CHinese cities would be as messed as Indian's cities.

it is always quite cheap to bash the unfairs of the current unperfect society,but it is always quite hard to design a feasible and better system to replace the current unperfect system.

kickok1975

well,kickock,when did you moved to North America? are you born in 1975?

I think you are one of such guys who was born before 1980 and moved out of CHina before 2000.

I found it a common "instinct" for guys like you to attribute all unfairs in CHinese society to the "evil CCP".

the proper nickname for the guys like you is "体制党". 动不动就是"åªå·®ä¸¤ä¸ªäººäº†"。你远离国内太久了,你的观点也还停留在一二十年前的中国。简而言之,你已经是"å¥¥ç‰¹æ›¼"了!

guy, you are away from the country for too long and out of the mainstream of CHinese society..........it will be a hard job for you to find Victor Chen and Broad Wu...
Badguy2000, I'm not in disconnecting mode with China. I'm in China every year witness her development and growing problem. I don't like to hide my head in the sands. Since in this forum there are numerous threads about China's growing power and military, I feel it's necessary to show people another side of China. A side that is behind our exciting outside appearance that is currently rotting.

Don't you think they are real enemy and threat to China?

Last edited:

nimo_cn

Country flag
it is called "Chengguan".

Indeed, "Chengguan" is quite disreputable among common people,but it is stupid to dismiss "chengguan" abruptly. If "Chengguan" were abolished abruptly, CHinese cities would be as messed as Indian's cities.

it is always quite cheap to bash the unfairs of the current unperfect society,but it is always quite hard to design a feasible and better system to replace the current unperfect system.
Totally agree with you BG.

That is the attitude we should have while facing all the problems in China. Be critical and more importantly, be constructive. Being critical is the easiest thing to do, you just open your big mouth and can be a very good critic. But being constructive, you need to act, doing is always harder than talking. It will be disastrous for a country to have too many people indulging in criticising, while too little people dedicating to acting.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Hey, don't you want Indians to particpate.

Kickoff,

What do you mean, 'They are coming'

Hu is coming

And Wen?

kickok1975

Totally agree with you BG.

That is the attitude we should have while facing all the problems in China. Be critical and more importantly, be constructive. Being critical is the easiest thing to do, you just open your big mouth and can be a very good critic. But being constructive, you need to act, doing is always harder than talking. It will be disastrous for a country to have too many people indulging in criticising, while too little people dedicating to acting.
Then you should do something, Nimo. I think most Chinese are afraid of criticizing government's wrongdoings in the first place, let alone the actions. It's understandable though

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles