Who is the Real Enemy and Threat to China

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iamanidiot

Kickok reading Armands posts on Chinas finance ,banking sector and real estate and the way the stats are being cooked I seriously do not feel as threatened by China as before.India may have many imperfections but it has a very stable core which is unshakeable...

kickok1975

Kickok reading Armands posts on Chinas finance ,banking sector and real estate and the way the stats are being cooked I seriously do not feel as threatened by China as before.India may have many imperfections but it has a very stable core which is unshakeable...
China is not a threat to India, period. Chinese people love peace and don't want to have war with anyone. We don't want to rule the world either, only fool have that kind of dream. China is a great country with wonderful people living there. However in our several thousand years history, Chinese people were always squeezed by their Emperors and governments in all sorts. So it's imperative for us to always keep a sharp eye on their conducts.

Unfortunately, when a government is self governed without a leash by its own people, you can only do that much unless you are willing to pay the price.

Regarding cooked book, it's a fact but I don't know how much I can agree with Mr.Armands information due to some obvious signs of his lacking knowledge . Anyway, the bottom line is the real danger comes from within, true for China, India, even United Stats.

Last edited:

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
the bottom line is the real danger comes from within, true for China, India, even United Stats.
QUOTED for the truth.. :)

Iamanidiot

Kickok ill say it this way all nations have democracy bullet or ballot.Indian chose the ballot you are pissed of the politician boot him out using the ballot.Where as in China it was the bullet can't say about what happens in the future though.Another peculiar thing kickok in China the politician and bureacrat are one and the same where as in both are two different species and both are highly vulnerable to the peoples anger.Best example Indhira Gandhi was booted out of office after emergency and was thrown into the gallows she was made to pay dearly for her misdeeds I can't see such high profile examples in China though.

Where is the mechanism to let off steam effeciently in China?

Mrs IG wasn't thrown to the gallows.

Ray

Last edited by a moderator:

Iamanidiot

Democracy was used mainly to aver the danger from within and it helped us a lot..

kickok1975

The anger in China usually ends up in violence or revolution, to its extremist. Chinese people normally can endure great pressure and suffering but there is a limit.

Chinese government recognized it that's why they reformed 30 years ago. People's living standards improved and are living much happier than ever before. But there are still many people left behind and the biggest beneficiaries so far after economy reform are Chinese government, CCP prince lines and special interest groups.
There are hundred of thousands riots broken out in China each year but main stream medias just choose to ignore it or never report it for fear of ofending government. Regular Joe has no channel to express their frustration and anger but turning to violcence or self torture. Killing innocent children in kindergarten is a good example.

There are so many unfairness and wrongdoings you can't count on government to correct due to their corruption and indifference. What else could you do? Violence, revolution or wait for dying?

Last edited:

kickok1975

And exposing China's dark side is considering as "Face losing" by some Chinese. As we all know face is one of the most important elements in Chinese culture. One could choose to die if he/she lost face big time. That's part of reason some people remain silent or even choose to deny it when facing problems.

Last edited:

JustForLaughs

Good one?

Try one and criticise Hu or Wen, even here.

And let us see how long you last in China and if you are abroad, how you return!
again, most recent example.

http://asia.news.yahoo.com/ap/20110126/tap-as-china-violent-rabbits-1st-ld-writ-bb10fb8.html

really, if you are not up to date on whats happening in China, dont make claims. mainland chinese (im not even talking about hker) have lots of criticisms of Chinese gov. corruption is a big topic and it ALWAYS gets attention and judgment. another example was the female PLA soldier with the bags.

if you think Chinese do not say anything about the gov or corruption you have no clue what you are talking about. simple as that.

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
I have a question to Chinese posters. What is the organization of judicial system in China? Are there any superior courts in China like High court, Supreme Court etc? Does the accused provided with defence lawyers if one cannot afford the lawyers?. I think Judicial system of a country speaks a lot about the country and its freedom and justice available to its residents.

TIA

roma

NRI in Europe
Country flag
The very threat to China is her corrupted government. China can not be defeat unless from within and history has been proving it again and again. Our bright future could be doomed unless China can correct this deadly cancer which is result from a system without check and balance.
Let's get this in PERSPECTIVE -
is the corruption in China at the same level as in INdia ?

appreciate comments especially from members who have experienced life in both countries

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
Let's get this in PERSPECTIVE -
is the corruption in China at the same level as in INdia ?

appreciate comments especially from members who have experienced life in both countries
roma, I think we all know the answer to that-- no. And the difference is visible. While we might dislike CCP's "we don't want any opposition" attitude in politics, they have transformed a large part of Chinese cities into parallels of US or European cities. They also have poverty no doubt. But we neither have those type of cities and we have their poverty too.

Now if we generally ask people, they would always complain about their countries since they see and expect a higher country as their expectation benchmark. For example, in defence matters I asked some Israelis about how they feel about their government. I was shocked that they were actually complaining of "lack of patriotism and pathetic indecision"!! Imagine that! They have a government that retaliates a pin-prick with a rain of bombs and they are still unhappy!

This might be the case here. For instance, kickok1975 views the Nordic countries' excellent transparency and lowest crime/corruption rate on earth as the role model all while we need to first reach China's model. Then we can think of Nordic nations. :D

JayATL

roma, I think we all know the answer to that-- no. And the difference is visible. While we might dislike CCP's "we don't want any opposition" attitude in politics, they have transformed a large part of Chinese cities into parallels of US or European cities. They also have poverty no doubt. But we neither have those type of cities and we have their poverty too.

Now if we generally ask people, they would always complain about their countries since they see and expect a higher country as their expectation benchmark. For example, in defence matters I asked some Israelis about how they feel about their government. I was shocked that they were actually complaining of "lack of patriotism and pathetic indecision"!! Imagine that! They have a government that retaliates a pin-prick with a rain of bombs and they are still unhappy!

This might be the case here. For instance, kickok1975 views the Nordic countries' excellent transparency and lowest crime/corruption rate on earth as the role model all while we need to first reach China's model. Then we can think of Nordic nations. :D
That actually made perfect sense... good deduction.

kickok1975

Lol, Tshering. You are a nice guy with clear mind. I don't expect my country to meet Nordic standard. I knew it is unrealistic. I just merely want China to get better and our people can live with more dignity. To me it's the modest demand.

JustForLaughs

Chinese army pays very good, and it's not uncommon for a normal private to own Louis Vuitton items worth tens of thousands of euros.
there is also explanation that where they were is famous for fakes.

regardless, the point was to prove people are definitely not afraid to make comments. this bag example might even be a case of going overboard without understanding all the facts as it could be the pay or fakes.

tgrhfei

kickok1975:看了您的不少帖子,想必您是爱国的。
但是在一个印度的军事论坛里,您发这样一个无关军事的帖子,您觉得有什么实际意义吗?您是只是抱怨一下还是希望印度人来帮我们解决问题呢?
老祖宗留下的传统是家丑不可外扬,您心里若是有不满完全可以在国内的论坛上讨论这些问题,让印度人来看我们的笑话就有点过分了吧?
希望您能锁掉这个帖子。
中国的问题太多了,但总是要向前进的,邓公说在发展中解决问题,早就定下了!

This is the translation for the benefit of indian members
: After reading your many posts, and you must be patriotic.
But an Indian military forums, independent of your hair like a military post, you feel even the actual meaning? You are the only Indians to complain about or want to help us solve the problem?
Tradition of our ancestors is not wash your dirty linen in public, mind if there is dissatisfaction in the country can be discussed on these issues, let us Indians look a bit too much a joke, right?
I hope you can lock out this post.
China's problems too much, but always want to move forward, Deng said that the development of problem-solving, has long set the!

Last edited by a moderator:

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
kickok1975:看了您的不少帖子,想必您是爱国的。
但是在一个印度的军事论坛里,您发这样一个无关军事的帖子,您觉得有什么实际意义吗?您是只是抱怨一下还是希望印度人来帮我们解决问题呢?
老祖宗留下的传统是家丑不可外扬,您心里若是有不满完全可以在国内的论坛上讨论这些问题,让印度人来看我们的笑话就有点过分了吧?
希望您能锁掉这个帖子。
中国的问题太多了,但总是要向前进的,邓公说在发展中解决问题,早就定下了!

This is the translation for the benefit of indian members
: After reading your many posts, and you must be patriotic.
But an Indian military forums, independent of your hair like a military post, you feel even the actual meaning? You are the only Indians to complain about or want to help us solve the problem?
Tradition of our ancestors is not wash your dirty linen in public, mind if there is dissatisfaction in the country can be discussed on these issues, let us Indians look a bit too much a joke, right?
I hope you can lock out this post.
China's problems too much, but always want to move forward, Deng said that the development of problem-solving, has long set the!
Make sure you give a translation of your chinese language post.

You dont want to wash dirty linen eh? Come out and discuss problems. Or is it that you are afraid to lose your head?

tgrhfei

we know how to solve our problems,it is none of your business.
I just want to say something to kickok1975,not to you !

BTW,you should care more about your own problems

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
again, most recent example.

http://asia.news.yahoo.com/ap/20110126/tap-as-china-violent-rabbits-1st-ld-writ-bb10fb8.html

really, if you are not up to date on whats happening in China, dont make claims. mainland chinese (im not even talking about hker) have lots of criticisms of Chinese gov. corruption is a big topic and it ALWAYS gets attention and judgment. another example was the female PLA soldier with the bags.

if you think Chinese do not say anything about the gov or corruption you have no clue what you are talking about. simple as that.
Irrelevant.

I am not concerned about corruption, criticism of China in this thread.

I am concerned about the issue wherein the Chinese posters asserted that the photos Kickok deleted after posting it, is available all over China and so it is nothing new as claimed by the two Chinese poster.

Indeed, if there is nothing to fear as they are inferring, then let them post it.

That is what is the context.

Now, it is better if you do not go off on a tangent and imply issues that are in your own imagination that you feel I am implying.

Are you the spokesman of the Chinese Communist and the last word that I require an official confirmation from?

Please disabuse yourself of such assumed airs.

Last edited:

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
we know how to solve our problems,it is none of your business.
I just want to say something to kickok1975,not to you !

BTW,you should care more about your own problems
We do..thats why we discuss them in the open. Not shut it away and deny and spread false propaganda like the way you people do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles