Which state are you from?

• Total voters

vayuu1

Country flag
Delhi da Punjabi munda.

Sent from my vivo 1601 using Tapatalk

Sam Shaw

Country flag
Hey My beautiful Indian brothers and sisters. I was wondering as a American who's in love with India, I would like to make videos about Indian Military. I just made one which is my first video ever on the request of an Indian friend. I was wondering what should my next video be about regarding India.
This Video isn't great, but I guess its a start, Even though Chinese youtubers sent me really horrible messages because china is ranked number 3 and Russia is number, so they were pissed.

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
If u want to educate him about Gujarat show him Asiatic Lions, Mighty Somnath, dwarika, Pathan, vanraj chavda etc.

Not this ****** dance.
That may be your opinion but that dance has fascinate many across the globe. There are lions in Africa as well and there are better temple than somnath and Dwrika (as foreigner will look at it from aesthetic point of view only and not by faith) . This is dance is very special and I believe a good video is lacking on the same.

12arya

Country flag
Great thread.

Malayali here, born and brought up in Kerala.

moved to Bangalore 2 yrs back. Loving Bangalore as much. great place, great people.

wish to explore other parts of our beautiful country someday.

Vaikam Mahadevar Temple...grew up in the lord's land! My day started with prayer at this temple since I was 3 yrs old. The connection I have to this temple is unbreakable.

All the temples follow the Vedic or Thantric traditions.

Kerala feast....U have to eat in the order so as to retain the balance.

we have a very simple wedding system...Weddings r done during day time, rituals mostly lasting just 5minutes, usually done at temples.

upload_2020-4-17_14-35-11.png

The traditional dress is very simple...kasavu mundu, neriyathu all made of light, airy material, is extremely comfortable to wear! Purdah(ghoonghat) is non-existent among Kerala Hindu women.

The land is exquisitely beautiful!

Waanar

Country flag
Thought I'd leave muh location as well.
Born and brought up in Patna. Move around a fair bit back n forth between Delhi, Urban parts of UP and Bihar of-course.

Last time I kidnapped someone was before the lockdown and I can't ask for ransom because of it and now have to feed him for free (HR management much, amiri8?), Lalu Yadav ji is in jail so even eve-teasing is proving to be a steep climb. Stole a few cars but everything is linked to Aadhar so had to return it. Bathe with Gangajal while spitting paan on roadsides, preferably in the eyes of honest working people and make "ganda ganda ishara" (perverted hand signals) at their daughters because F**K YOU I'M BIHARI!

Also, linguist in Bhojpuri and Butcherist in English. I'm sure @Bhumihar and @aditya10r can relate.. :yawn:
It's a tough world for honest people like us mates...

aditya10r

Mera Bharat mahan
Country flag
Thought I'd leave muh location as well.
Born and brought up in Patna. Move around a fair bit back n forth between Delhi, Urban parts of UP and Bihar of-course.

Last time I kidnapped someone was before the lockdown and I can't ask for ransom because of it and now have to feed him for free (HR management much, amiri8?), Lalu Yadav ji is in jail so even eve-teasing is proving to be a steep climb. Stole a few cars but everything is linked to Aadhar so had to return it. Bathe with Gangajal while spitting paan on roadsides, preferably in the eyes of honest working people and make "ganda ganda ishara" (perverted hand signals) at their daughters because F**K YOU I'M BIHARI!

Also, linguist in Bhojpuri and Butcherist in English. I'm sure @Bhumihar and @aditya10r can relate.. :yawn:
It's a tough world for honest people like us mates...
I can hear your DP.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles