Which is the worst Metro-politan city in India?

• New Delhi

Votes: 4 7.0%
  • Mumbai

Votes: 11 19.3%
  • Kolkata

Votes: 32 56.1%
  • Chennai

Votes: 5 8.8%
  • Hyderabad

Votes: 2 3.5%
  • Bangalore

Votes: 3 5.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

bhramos

Country flag

in terms of
- cleanness
- management
- traffic rules
- accidents
-so on..........
please give me your valuble comments , why the particular city is worst in your view?

Member of The Month SEPTEMBER 2009
Kanpur bhai there's nothing there!!!

Btw:Tumhara Poll mein included nahi hai

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
Who put up Delhi on the list of options ? Its the most pampered city in India :p

Reactions: Hud

bhramos

Country flag
pls brothers i mentioned Metro politan cities yaar?

RPK

Indyakudimahan
Country flag
Hyderabad as per i visited

bhramos

Country flag
i voted 4 Hyd.
as being a hydi.
no rules,. no comments.
none asks if a lorry or a auto or car or bike comes in a one-way road.
but they adjust and give them way.
thats a true spirit Hindustani ,
i like it, but not crossing the rules.

Arjak

Respected Member
Country flag
I found hyderabad rather clean as far as my 4 visits there.....i saw sweepers cleaning the road in the night!!!......the worst is kolkata according to me,i am proud of my city and the spirit of the people here,but we really need the city to be cleaned......new townships being created at rajarhat or saltlake are rather clean with also some posh areas scattered here and there,but my city as a whole is NOT CLEAN and NOT HYEGENIC at most places.....kolkata has one of the highest pollution count,and roads in the city fall far behind as reqd per sq km........roads at peak hours are jammed with rickshaws and vans at the crossings!!!....men hardly obey traffic rules,for which no. of accidents too is high.......zebra crossings are scarcely visible,signals are damaged at not so important crossings and traffickers hardly give a damn to them..... But recently with loads of flyovers being built here and there, situation is improving ,and wud definitely get better...but at this moment its not enough

bhramos

Country flag
Who put up Delhi on the list of options ? Its the most pampered city in India :p
hello bhai in India we need atleast 60-90% to satisfy,
as we are Indians we are capable of adjusting every mischief or culture or religion,
this doesnot happen anywhere in the world , its 90% sure.......
so i put only Metropolitan cites only.
i hope Delli is also a metropolotian city?
sorry, if it hurts u

Arjak

Respected Member
Country flag
The much hyped jessore road and belghoria expressway makeover is complete,but lights installed on the dividers dont turn up after only 18 months,.....only the advertising boards of airtel are lightened at every halogen light tower!!!...kolkata does many things but fails to improvise on those......trams and metro railway in kolkata were the first in india,but they are not updated thus they are same as they were when started!....

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
As someone who has stayed all my life life in Bangalore, I can tell you that it sucks. I am prefer the Bangalore I grew up in. Bangalore of the 80s and early 90s.

bhramos

Country flag
I found hyderabad rather clean as far as my 4 visits there.....i saw sweepers cleaning the road in the night!!!......the worst is kolkata according to me,i am proud of my city and the spirit of the people here,but we really need the city to be cleaned......new townships being created at rajarhat or saltlake are rather clean with also some posh areas scattered here and there,but my city as a whole is NOT CLEAN and NOT HYEGENIC at most places.....kolkata has one of the highest pollution count,and roads in the city fall far behind as reqd per sq km........roads at peak hours are jammed with rickshaws and vans at the crossings!!!....men hardly obey traffic rules,for which no. of accidents too is high.......zebra crossings are scarcely visible,signals are damaged at not so important crossings and traffickers hardly give a damn to them..... But recently with loads of flyovers being built here and there, situation is improving ,and wud definitely get better...but at this moment its not enough
Hyd is a safest heaven for terrorists , i've seen somany people enjoying when India lost to Pak in cricket, at that i used get boiled my blood , if i have a AK-47 i would kill each and everyone who enjoyed India's loss,
so only even today every terrorist introgation ends in hyd,

J

John

well i am a Hydi too but its not as bad as Kol. Hydi is already the most crucial location for research into strategic weapons, cruise missiles, missile defense, nuclear submarines, manufacture of aerospace equipment, software, its the Birthplace of the Prithvi, Agni, Brahmos, AAD, PAD, Brahmos-2, Nirbhay, Nag, Astra, Akash, Sagarika, Shaurya, Sudarshan and other upcoming missiles. Soon to be one of the biggest nuclear hubs in India and new skyscraper zone cleared it is bound to be the first Indian city that will make a serious mark in Asia.

Member of The Month SEPTEMBER 2009
Best place to visit is Purani Delhi and the area around Jama Masjid and Chandni chowk.
Great Food and great people

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
i am not going to vote here. i have been to del,mum,chi,kol. i become very 'udaas' sad when ever this question is asked. Cities do not become beautiful with amount of money a council spend. Cities are beautiful with beautiful people (Fully aware of its cleanliness). My question is, how many of us have ever spit, pee, litter on road. How many of us have stopped someone doing the same. How many of us have ever DARED to pick up a litter to bin EVER. How many of us ever told our kids about value of not spreading filth.
Even a less Techno city can look great if people contribute to keep it clean. I would rather vote which city has more aware/religious people for cleanliness.

Once Chandigarh was having 100% proud residents aware of cleanliness, now none.

Delhi vasi are a bit aware to keep Delhi clean. there are many people i have seen will tell you ''hey bai saab apne kuch neeche girya hai'' hey mate you have dropped something.

Second is chennai.

Worst is Kolkata and shamefully Mumbai ''sharing same paydaan''full of bollywood stars but doing none.

interestingly (i may be wrong) (no bad blood for any one) more a city receiving immigrants from different states more deteriorating cleanliness is. also increasing level of literacy directly proportional to cleaniness.

So mantra of beautiful India is a strict personality, not compromising bodily movements of any kind spreading filth around''yarro tyag do Sustee''.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles