Which Electronic warfare systems India Have?

Super falcon

Country flag
There is no news regarding indian EW system do ever India have them as PAF uses french Falco aircraft for EW missions call sign blinders but indian EW either keep secret or may IAF not have them

PAF recently bought Turkish Koral EW land based system to desrupt communication and signals of Enemy

Super falcon

Country flag
I'm very curious that country like India didn't have them EW is completely different from AWACS

Super falcon

Country flag
Electronic warfare (EW) is gearing up in South Asia and the analysts are opining about the greater role of India in it, coupling it with cyber warfare (CW). The threat, in this scenario, is not Pakistan but China. Nonetheless, it will create security dilemma for Pakistan at the same time. Hence, the talks on the eastern side of the border are revolving around the possible reforms in Indian armed services. The budgetary allocation of Indian armed forces reads at $61.96 billion while that of China is $175.4 billion. Almost three times the former, yet it is contrasted with the budget of Pakistan, which is at around $12.6 billion as of 2018. This sets the equation for India against Pakistan and China.

China has boosted its reforms agenda in 2015 under the leadership of President Xi Jinping. The Chinese have expanded the Central Military Commission’s direct control over military operations and operational forces and all the technical functions were consolidated under the People’s Liberation Army Strategic Support Force (PLASSF). The said force’s establishment reflects a shift in priorities, with a greater focus on using a wide range of intelligence sources in supporting military operations. The current information warfare capabilities of China are an integration of CW and EW.

The Chinese recognise the complementarities between the electronic and cyber warfares and the role the electromagnetic spectrum plays for both. The establishment of theatre commands is tailored to exploit the creation of a unified information warfare service in the form of the PLASSF. For China, there is a link between both kinds of warfare, or what China calls integrated network electronic warfare and its relationship with ground warfare.

Blank

Country flag
A simple Google Search -

India Super Power

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
I'm very curious that country like India didn't have them EW is completely different from AWACS
U literally don't have any idea about India’s defence and calling yourself a defense analyst
Educate yourself and keep away a paki brain
How come can u think we don't have ew systems even 3rd world military have it

Blademaster

U literally don't have any idea about India’s defence and calling yourself a defense analyst
Educate yourself and keep away a paki brain
How come can u think we don't have ew systems even 3rd world military have it
Take it easy on the kid. Even though he is from Pakistan, he has shown decorum and respect.

surya kiran

Country flag
We have had them for a very long time. Ajanta has been operational with the IN from the 90s. The latest EW of the IN is Shakti. There are so many of them, our private sector is now involved in them.

There are certain labs which are very less spoken about in the DRDO. DLRL is one of them. You can google more to find out about them

Super falcon

Country flag
Take it easy on the kid. Even though he is from Pakistan, he has shown decorum and respect.
Problem is here every one think he is invincible in knowledge and if any one from pak he is iletrate but must tell over knowledge and over confidence is some time harmfully I was just asking the question but I know there are few extremist indian minds who can't resist their hatred and get carried away

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Problem is here every one think he is invincible in knowledge
No but rather everyone considers you a noob which is reflected by your posts.
and if any one from pak he is iletrate
We in far past had a couple of couple of knowledgeable members but certainly aren't a bright one.
but must tell over knowledge and over confidence is some time harmfully I was just asking the question but I know there are few extremist indian minds who can't resist their hatred and get carried away
There is no hatred in calling nonsense the nonsense. Better you stop spamming irrelevant posts and threads and will get everything deleted soon.
Regards

Super Flanker

Aviation and Defence Enthusiast
Country flag
Is there any Israeli EW system India uses?
I only know of one system which is the Israeli Elta ELL-8222SB Self-Protection Active Phased Array Jammer Pod.

Here is Elta-8222 SPG on MiG-21
DdupCnxVwAASDMm.jpg

There are also photos of this SPG mounted on SU-30MKI but if you want to see images of that than you will have to refer to Google, I am unable to post Images of it for you due to some error.

Flying Dagger

Country flag
Problem is here every one think he is invincible in knowledge and if any one from pak he is iletrate but must tell over knowledge and over confidence is some time harmfully I was just asking the question but I know there are few extremist indian minds who can't resist their hatred and get carried away
Pakistan is more of a degenerate mentality among slaves of arab than a country. So it is obvious you think you know everything and create thread for no reason.

As far as the forum is concerned the kind of freedom you get here no one gets in Pee df so say thanks everytime for this.

charlie

Country flag
Actually there was a time when Pakistan was better equipped at brigade level when it comes to communication as they had falcon II and we had lvp, lup series and Tadirin.

falcon II data performance was pretty bad but those were some really good comms.

Super falcon

Country flag
Pakistan is more of a degenerate mentality among slaves of arab than a country. So it is obvious you think you know everything and create thread for no reason.

As far as the forum is concerned the kind of freedom you get here no one gets in Pee df so say thanks everytime for this.

When you show your hatred and get burned is that what I love keep burning your self for no reason I just asked a question I don't know what have burned you but least I can offer you a burnol

Super falcon

Country flag
I'm the one he like to speak truth and stay unbias where India is superior I always said India is superior so don't know what kind of arrogance or personal vandeta you have is out of my imagination

Flying Dagger

Country flag
I'm the one he like to speak truth and stay unbias where India is superior I always said India is superior so don't know what kind of arrogance or personal vandeta you have is out of my imagination
Then you should have simply accepted the truth what I said instead of arrogant typical pork class behaviour.

If Indian were extremist even the slightest, there would have no existence for dirty ideology of Pakistan and atleast not for you.

Infact we have been overkind to the likes of you...

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles