When I am reborned, my next incarnation will be Indian

Yijiuliuer

Tihar Jail
Banned
http://www.zhgpl.com/crn-webapp/mag/docDetail.jsp?coluid=0&doci

I will translate this article for you to show how sincere I am being a pro-Inidan Chinese!

China Commentary Club, Beijing, July 20 /

"India, the path may be slower, but it is effective, and the Indian way of life are more likely to sustain.WASHINGTON Today published the article the of a Chinese international affairs scholars-- Dai Si, titled "why the future belongs India ":

London, in the forum of "The future belongs to India, rather than China," during an open discussion in the preparatory work, I recalled a conversation with my mother ( Dai Si loves his mother). She asked, If we compare the 10% of China's economic growth rate and India's 8% , What the difference will it make? I replied that the difference is very large indeed. If we keep our economic growth rate at 10%, we can advance by 20 years - almost a whole generation of people - so that this whole generation of people will be elevated into the middle class. She thought for a moment, then gently said, "We are waiting for this moment since forever, we have been waiting for 3000 years, why cannot we wait another 20 years, and wait like those Indians to achieve this goal in their way?"

She knew the cost of the democracy, the poors' growth into middle class will be postponed by 20 years. She did not elaborate on the "Indian way", but I assume she meant details like the six day holiday enjoyed by Indian people during New Year( is it true?). Easily fascinated by the extraordinary progress in China, India's chaotic democracy is always frustrating, but I think she actually expressed the thoughts of most Indians: They will not trade their democratcy with the 2% faster growth rate.

The Indian way to which my mother referred, means that a country must be honest with itself. Indians are divided into different levels due to the long-term existence of the caste system in their history, while we do not have such a hurdle and it hould be much easier for us to adopt this system. Chinese history only witnessed different ethnic groups being melted into a common Confucian society. Like a melting pot, it denies the difference between all ethnic groups and the latter gradually disappeared; while India is like a salad bowl, different kinds of culture still retain their identity. Therefore, China has been always been controlled by a central government and followed its hierarchical order - this traditionmay benifit China's growth. In today's era of reform and opening up. China nowadays is running like operating a company. The goal of every mayor and party secretary are for investment, output and growth, which is also consistent with the national objectives. Those who excel in growth get a quick promotion.Running a country as a business to manage the main problem will cause one problem-- it is possible to ignore the interests of the people at the grassroots level.

to be continued...

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
I will translate this article for you to show how sincere I am being a pro-Inidan Chinese!
No one is asking you to be pro Indian.

All that is expected of you is logic and maturity.

I am not aware as to what is 'borned'.

The different ethnic peoples of China were indeed melted into one unrecognisable mass.

The were melted by the Han fire of arrogance and forcible conversion with a variety of means. But then that is history that the Chinese never agree since they have all been consumed by that fire and are an unrecognisable mass of humanity.

However, with money coming into the hands, and inequality spreading, the ethnic differences are slowly finding voice!

Last edited:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
You are right, Indians are unqiue.

We are easy going and we love life and enjoy and savor every moment of our existence on earth.

It is silly to move through life like a whirlwind with no time to observe the fruits except superficially and not enjoy and look in appreciation of what we have done.

In China, Happiness is a warm gun, as the Beatles sang and the gun is in the CCP's hand.

Yijiuliuer

Tihar Jail
Banned
On the other hand, India has to integrate their interests by caring about every component of their salad bowl, the have to manage themselves respecting every aspects of interest groups ( is it true?, haha) This may lead to millions of negotiations in a day, but we call such a system "democracy".
It may slowed down the pace development of our economy, ( but it does more in the longer term?).

India has to spend five years to build a road, while China has only one year. In India, if a demolition compensation is not enough, their people who will go to the court to issue a prosecution (haha, Dai Si is such a character), the politicians have to worry about human rights violations. In a Google search for "human rights
abuses in China, within 13 seconds I got 47.8 million records! However, democracy is a safety valve - it allows dissidents to vent out their anger before they swallow down their bitter fruits (Now Dai Si is so right, haha)

China and India have both accepted the capitalist road to prosperity - a free market economy. However, the market economy is more suitable for
Democracy, it is a fertile ground for entrepreneurial growth. State-owned enterprises by nature all lack of innovation ability and flexibility, which is why in
China is so envy of the 24 private companies in India that are more globally competitive and do much better than Chinese state owned companies.(this guy is insane)

Democracy respects private property. In the urbanization process in the two countries, India farmers are free to buy and sell land ( he does not know, not so many Indian peasants have their own land, haha), Chinese farmers are manipulated by local Party and government officials. India is a country ruled by law ( this may make many bhais here to cry), their ntrepreneurs act strictly in accordance with their contract. In China, if someone destroyed your private property, you may not be able to issue a lawsuit.Therefore, in China, it is the the Party and government officials who is accumulating their wealth. In India, although the rule of law will slow down the pace of development, but it also protects people and the environment as some NGO statatistics show.

In India, freedom is taken for granted, but it has not been there since forever. When General Reginald Dyer in 1919 killed 379 Indian in the Jallianwala Bagh massacre, Indian people realized that they only have to get rid of the British rule, in order to get dignity( sounds like if Dyer did not kill these people Indian can still enjoy the colonization). China today may be richer than India, but the poor Chinese people are calling for freedom like what Indian did in 1919 ( see? How Dai Si is
using a masacre to hide its agenda?).

Due to the inefficiency of the Government of India, tens of thousands of entrepreneurs have been more freedom to grow ( hahahaha). When the public schools
fails, more private schools born, in their slums, these private schools have created thousands of "Slumdog Millionaires" (Laughed my ass off), while in China, you can not do this.

A free society forces people to solve their own problems, so they become self-reliance and independent. Hence the India way may be more everlasting, because in India it is their people who directs their future success. While in China, it is more of a government-led success. This triggered some curiosity amongst some Chinese leaders, they want to know, how without too much interference of Indian government, India became a country with the world's second fastest growing.economy.

What if their government kicks in as an effective manager, will anything happen differently? India's sped may be slower and their roads longer, but their growth is very effective, and the Indian way of life are more likely will be kept on. Thiswhy when I am reborn in my second incarnation, I would prefer to be born in India.

Yijiuliuer

Tihar Jail
Banned
I don't know this person is for real or he just making fun of India, either way, he is super evil.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
I don't know this person is for real or he just making fun of India, either way, he is super evil.
In my language there is a saying that what a lunatic will say one does not know or what a goat eats one would not know.

So this chap is either a lunatic or a goat.

The choice is yours.

I live in a democracy and a part of the free world.

Your friend the author cannot be banned as per our principles of free speech.

However, we, being free men, still say that he requires a shrink because he is suffering from an acute inferiority complex and is dangerously paranoid.

But I understand his problem because Deng has sold you to the US and you are in the space called Gwachi Gaan (;lost cow at dusk in Punjabi) and so be wary!

Read the thread on this!

Last edited:

Yijiuliuer

Tihar Jail
Banned
In my language there is a saying that what a lunatic will say one does not know or what a goat eats one would not know.

The choice is yours.
I have to admit , what he wrote really made my day, this guy is a genius.

Yijiuliuer

Tihar Jail
Banned

The choice is yours.

Deng has sold you to the US and so be wary!

Read the thread on this!
and in reality, he is one reporter from South Weekend, the newspaper you just posted below, many of this kind of lunatic or goats are existing in China, they are
actually serious about what they wrote. He should learn some English to know what Indian people really think.

For them, India is a tool they can use to bash CCP, but they think the pillow is a hammer.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
And you , must be the conditioned tool of the CPC?

Is that what you are suggesting?

t_co

This is a pretty interesting article. Not sure why Indian members would be so hostile to it?

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Because we are not frivolous as some Chinese are!

Do you find that a disqualification?

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
How does he know he will be reborn as a human?
The Chinese have two character traits.

One, lust for money, by hook or by crook.

Two, a intense and overpowering drive for gambling.

The man must be a top gambler and hedging his bet to be born a human! :pound:

t_co

talking these no sense, reborn are an incredible story. only become worm food and go to heaven/ hell are true.
Guys, let's refrain from religion/cultural bashing here. China and India both have their cultural merits and drawbacks; comparing them is practically useless as neither culture is trying to convert the other. The only evangelical culture today is the consumerism born in Hollywood and Madison Ave.

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional
Indian is not human?
There is no permanent heaven or hell in Hinduism. After services in the afterlife, the jiva enters the karma and rebirth system, reborn as an animal, a human or a divinity. This reincarnation continues until moká¹£a, the final release, is gained.
Reincarnation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Buddha taught according to the mental and spiritual capacity of each individual. For the simple village folks living during the time of the Buddha, the doctrine of reincarnation was a powerful moral lesson. Fear of birth into the animal world must have frightened many people from acting like animals in this life. If we take this teaching literally today we are confused because we cannot understand it rationally.
A Basic Buddhism Guide: On Reincarnation

G90

The southweekend is a USA paid garbarge newspaper, most of their news reporter are human garbage anyone

About a year ago I met someone from this garbage news paper, guess what, one news reporter there is a Tibetan ethnic and the other is a Xinjiang ethnic, LOL, no wonder that newspaper is a joke, hope they all reborn as indians in their next life if they get any.

Now China is about to suspend this crap pure junky new paper, and the american politicans even whine about that, which confirms the news paper's foreign agent connection, China should not just ban them, they should throw all these crap news reporter a.k.a foreign agents to prison or sentence to death for being a agent from a enenmy state.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles