What you Love and Hate about DFI?

Dark Sorrow

Respected Member
Every member is requested to tell what he likes and hate about DFI.

Dark Sorrow

Respected Member
To start with,
I like the shout box feature provided by DFI. DFI is the only site where I saw such feature.

ahmedsid

Top Gun
I like the fact that we got such an awesome Mod like ahmedsid :p :D

venkat

i see lot of abusive language being used in chinese military forum and PDF against india and indians! even a mild rebuke against pak and china are being edited by moderators with warnings! aren't we entitled to use a matching language in our own forum? I dont think with due respects to Father of our nation, " GANDHIGIRI" works especially with pakistan!

Pintu

I like the shoutbox idea very much , its the uniqueness of the Defence Forum of India , that make the forum popular.

Regards

ahmedsid

Top Gun
Venky, We are from a country that gave to the World "Loka Samasta Sukino Bhavantu".

The forums you mentioned show their level of decency and standard and we show Ours.

Choose which you want, Do you want to be seen as an Uncultured Idiot or an Intellectual Debater?

We at DFI are Nationality Blind, and will never let anyone Abuse another country or its people. Its a stand which we took based on the legacy of the Indias Founding fathers, and plan to uphold it at any cost.

Lastly, Guns/Abuses dont solve anything mate, ask about it to all those who tried! It drags you down to the level of your opponent, and that aint a pretty sight!

A.V.

i see lot of abusive language being used in chinese military forum and PDF against india and indians! even a mild rebuke against pak and china are being edited by moderators with warnings! aren't we entitled to use a matching language in our own forum? I dont think with due respects to Father of our nation, " GANDHIGIRI" works especially with pakistan!
venkat isnt it a good thing that we follow?
are forums made to abuse countrymen and other members ?
if we follow the same what would differentiate us from the sorry state of forums around us?

let this be straight we have nothing to do with other fora we have competition and yes DFI,S biggest competitor is DFI itself .daily we are trying to build on and find means how we can improve on

our motto is quality with a difference

india rock

I like DFI,bcause its a forum belongs to Asian country,I hate DFI bcause its the same as some western DF,all sh1t abt china. DO we have to fight with each other and let the west laugh at us

A.V.

ok what i like about DFI is the way members make friends here ,many members here have met for the first time yet have made great friends

i for myself have made a lot of new friends on DFI.

ahmedsid

Top Gun
I like DFI,bcause its a forum belongs to Asian country,I hate DFI bcause its the same as some western DF,all sh1t abt china. DO we have to fight with each other and let the west laugh at us
Kindly Let us know as to where we Abused China or Made Allegations without proof, and we will work upon the needful.

We Dont Hate Anybody, and let me reiterate here, that "The Opinions Expressed in this Forum by the Members, are their Opinions Solely, and Do Not Represent Team DFI as a Whole."

Dark Sorrow

Respected Member
The thing i don't like about DFI is that sometimes we tend to get irrational about certain issue China espically in the area they are ahead of us.

Soham

DFI TEAM
Country flag
I like DFI as it gives me a platform to enhance my knowledge base in the presence of military proffessionals, and we get to interact with people from nations we consider hostile, and get to know their side of the story. This leads to an atmosphere of tolerance and friendship.
The military proffs. also clear a lot of popular misconceptions about many defence issues.

What I don't like,
It eats up all my time ! And I can't stop myself from coming here. :(

Dark Sorrow

Respected Member
The other thing i do like about DFI is that members accept other peoples view even if they don't agree to the view i.e. they are not biased. Even western forum tend to be insulting, ofending other peoples feeling.
Other thing i like about the member is that they don't post crap and anti-country and anti-religion post.

Arjak

Respected Member
Country flag
Ahmedji,am i in ur good book???....avi was planning to ban me,so i thot being in ur good would help!!!

Flint

Dark Sorrow, I can understand that many Indians would be insulted by some of the views expressed on this forum.

However, if Indians cannot hold their own when confronted with differing opinions, its not much use is it?

We are not some fundamentalist country which needs holy books to justify itself. We have reason on our side. Don't forget that.

The other thing i do like about DFI is that members accept other peoples view even if they don't agree to the view i.e. they are not biased. Even western forum tend to be insulting, ofending other peoples feeling.
Other thing i like about the member is that they don't post crap and anti-country and anti-religion post.

ahmedsid

Top Gun
Ahmedji,am i in ur good book???....avi was planning to ban me,so i thot being in ur good would help!!!
Jako, you are there in my unwritten book of Good people ;) And tell Avi, that If he bans you then poor Sreena will be very sad! She is here in this forum I feel! Somewhere, here presence can be felt, right behind each and every post of yours! ;)

Arjak

Respected Member
Country flag
Nah ahmedji,not sreena!!!....maybe the bihari chick in my college....lol....,btw,AVI,YOU heard AHMEDJI,HuH???

Global Defence

New threads

Articles