What wrong has india done to Irk it's Neighbours?

no smoking

Country flag
That's BS

One of the reasons that CCP gave for attacking Vietnam was the mistreatment of ethnic Chinese (Hao people) by the Vietnamese government. Ofcourse the Viets gave you guys a bloody nose, but thats a different issue.
You are wrong. The treatment to ethic Chinese by Viet goveronment was never a major factor in the war decision. Reducing Vietnam's military threat from south is the biggest one because Chinese was facing one of most powerful armies in 20 centuries--Soviet red army.

amoy

Discussion regarding Indo-SL relationship perhaps reflects different ways of thinking.

What first comes to a typical Chinese mind may be SL is to be addressed as a whole on a state-to-state basis, and those Tamils are SL citizens above all (correct me if wrong). As for SL Tamils / LTTE that's but a "secondary" issue and has to fit into India's "big picture" in compatability with her overall interest.

Of course u may have a different priority

The Sinhalese have not forgiven you for your earlier support to LTTE and view you as their enemy and the Tamils will not forgive you for the betrayal later on.

KS

Bye bye DFI
Discussion regarding Indo-SL relationship perhaps reflects different ways of thinking.

What first comes to a typical Chinese mind may be SL is to be addressed as a whole on a state-to-state basis, and those Tamils are SL citizens above all (correct me if wrong). As for SL Tamils / LTTE that's but a "secondary" issue and has to fit into India's "big picture" in compatability with her overall interest.

Of course u may have a different priority
I think you have not got the intention behind my post. Our support to LTTE was also based on cold,hard national interests.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

Articles