What would a Russia vs United States of America war look like?

skumar7777

You seem very determined to blame the west/nato/us/uk for something but are having trouble finding the something so you are making up scenarios. london is the world's biggest financial centre that makes businesses with the rest of the world and trades more euros than the entire eurozone countries combined together. the stock market has never been stable and that's it's natural and that's what it's supposed to do. tons of billions was wiped off during the financial crisis and it is now back in the game again as a world leader in finance. even a politician or a ceo of an individual company is capable of making an impact on stock exchange. let alone the political instability on global scale. thanks very much for your concerned, but it would have been better if you did spend your time on something more relevant to your life and meaningful...perhaps you'd come up with a worthwhile solution for 1.2bn people! India Ranks 135 in Human Development Index: Report - NDTV
Lets make a deal. While we concentrate on "spending our time on something more relevant to our lives and meaningful...and perhaps come up with a worthwhile solution for 1.2bn people", why don't you concentrate on saving Scotland? Because they still seem to be intent on leaving the country with "the world's biggest financial centre that makes businesses with the rest of the world and trades more euros than the entire eurozone countries combined together" and that ranks 14th in the UNDP HDI report. Spend some of your time convincing the crazy Scots to stay.

Deal?

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
@Ray

I will not needlessly prolong my reply for your case is very simple: you have very little knowledge of Malaysia and whatever miniscule knowledge you have about us is derived from polluted sources.
Sadly, you suffer from delusions. Your humbug pandering of little knowledge and minuscule knowledge indicates that your frustrations to refute me on facts and ground experience.

I have personal and on ground knowledge and not based on written material. However, I do not wish to divulge personal details on a open forum.

Your view on our country is excruciatingly contradictory. On one hand you claim that Malaysia is "Strife ridden" because of the dominance of the ethnic Malays, yet you claim that Malaysian business is dominated by the ethnic Chinese. If the ethnic Chinese are so discriminated against then why are they able to dominate our economy? You see if your line of thought is to be followed then it would appear that ethnic Chinese, being non-Malays, will practically have no rights in our country. But how come they're so well off and dominant? Or more importantly, how come they continue to invest and thrive in Malaysia?
If your country is a bundle of contradiction, it is rather lame of you to claim I have contradictory opinions. The point is simple. Malaysia wants to be a Muslim nation, but it can only do so in name, but not in character since money is what makes a country tick. The Chinese (Malaysian) control your economy and they hold the Muslim aspirations, notwithstanding the most discriminatory law of Bhumiputra, cupped in the folds of their palm and squeezing it anytime these misplaced aspirations is attempted to make it go out of hand.

The Chinese cannot be discriminated by the Malay Muslims, for the simple reason that they are self sufficient and require no sops and crutches from the Govt as the Malay Muslims get through the discriminatory Bhumiputra nonsense, and since they control the Malaysian economy, they dictate and get their place in the sun.

I know your particular concern are ethnic Indians. I can only assume based on your statements against Malaysia that in India all you read about Malaysia are alleged atrocities against ethnic Indians in Malaysia. You are fed with biased coverage by your mainly Hindu media. You see if the ethnic Chinese can dominate Malaysian economy then why can't ethnic Indians do the same? But ethnic Indians are well represented in the list of important people in Malaysia. Do you know Datuk Sekhar? Personally, my business hero in Malaysia is not ethnic Chinese and not ethnic Malay, he is ethnic Indian. This is him:

You state - In India all you read about Malaysia are alleged atrocities against ethnic Indians in Malaysia. You are fed with biased coverage by your mainly Hindu media? Do you think I care what the media has to mention, be it anywhere? I believe only what I see. By the way, it is not Hindu media. Some are Christian owned as also Muslim owned.
It is the functionally illiterate, who think anything Indian is Hindu. I, for instance, am not a Hindu, but you will still call me and even ex President Abdul Kalam to be Hindus, since it suit your agenda!

Of course the Indian origin Malays should be on their own two feet as the Chinese. However, they are discriminated by the Bhumiputra nonsense, and to be clear, the people who went to Malaya in the old days, were not the educated or the class that rules. I have seen them operate mostly as blue collar workforce. While the Malay Muslims are bone lazy, the Indian origin are not allowed any quarters to improve, thanks to the Bhumiputra claptrap.

Yet, an Indian origin did become the Prime Minister of Malaysia. He was Mahatir Mohammed. He's Indian born to Malayali (Kerala) father declares Malaysian website after he got himself tangled in the latest race flap.

Tun Dr Mahathir Mohamad started life NOT as a Malay but a Malayali -the people of Kerala in south INDIA, where his father came from.

At university in Singapore, Mahathir was listed as an INDIAN.

Perhaps this explains why Mahathir became MORE Malay than many Malays, all the while pursuing a politics which had scant time for Malay instincts for consensus and compromise.

(Note: Mahathir was born and named as Mahathir s/o Iskandar Kutty @Mahathir Mohamed. Mahathir's father, (Iskandar Kutty) was a school teacher of Indian origin, specifically Malayalee (people who speak Malayalam), NOT to be confused with Malay, having migrated from the southern state of Kerala, while his mother was a Malay. - Malaysian Unplug)

He did well because he hid his actual identity and like any good politician pretended to be 100% Malay Muslim and went ballistics to prove him so.

And ofcourse, we cannot forget the fact that he was a Muslim - the most important criterion to be accepted as a Malay. Remember Lee's anguish in the Malay Parliament and the rationale for Singapore's being?

Now that was funny!
I wanted to mention this, but I thought it would not be appropriate.

Last edited by a moderator:

pmaitra

i see. that's why you fled india and now live in north carolina for a better life? things much have been tough back then.
Who said I fled India? I visit India very often.

Hard? Yes, my primary and secondary education in India was hard. This is why I have a great life today. I am thankful to the wonderful educational system and the sincere teachers back in India.

How about you? You should come to India and get someone to teach you English. The way you write makes you look like a philistine.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
But the Britainistan part maybe a little too much. There doesn't seem to be any recovery from Islamization. I don't know if anybody should be left to that fate. :lol:
I am not so sure dude. Brits are intelligent and are already waking up. I dont think they would be islamised before india :(

prohumanity

Country flag
I want to answer this question... I think....Minutemen's flying to Moscow...St Petersburg...Vladivostoc.....and within minutes....Topol-Ms raining on Wash D.C., Jew York , Philadelphia........Breaking News on CNN...".within last 12 hours.....millions of Americans and Russian lives have been lost....Radioactivity is all over US, Europe and Russia...Cancer cases are expected in over hundreds of millions....OUCH...Boom...Lights off ..total darkness ...TV silent...CNN headquarters destroyed by a ICBM !

A war between US and Russia will lead to .....M.A.D. (mutually assured destruction) it will last less than 48 hours.....ALL LOSERS...Not even One winner !
History books in year 2060, school children tell the class...Total 6 big cities were totally destroyed in 2014 when US and Russia had a war...prior to this, in 1944, two Japanese cities, Hiroshima and Nagasaki were destroyed by US nuclear weapons.....Total number of cities gone= 8. Teacher says...that' right !

Last edited:

happy

You seem very determined to blame the west/nato/us/uk for something but are having trouble finding the something so you are making up scenarios. london is the world's biggest financial centre that makes businesses with the rest of the world and trades more euros than the entire eurozone countries combined together. the stock market has never been stable and that's it's natural and that's what it's supposed to do. tons of billions was wiped off during the financial crisis and it is now back in the game again as a world leader in finance. even a politician or a ceo of an individual company is capable of making an impact on stock exchange. let alone the political instability on global scale. thanks very much for your concerned, but it would have been better if you did spend your time on something more relevant to your life and meaningful...perhaps you'd come up with a worthwhile solution for 1.2bn people! India Ranks 135 in Human Development Index: Report - NDTV
After Obama's dumb statement, yours ranks the next dumbest. Congratulations !!! You guys are doing a fantastic job...:lol:

happy

1. Your point on english is crap. Yes english is native to england. But does it matter in geopolitics. No. Does england by bein the owner of english have more geopolitical clout than China? No. So your language thingy is just crap. I think its about time UK came to realise that thwy mean diddly squat in world affairs.

2. Your point on Nato spending. It seems you spend a lot only because US is there serving as your master. But you said G8 and Russia in your post remember and how russia is isolating "world" . My point was about that. Just because Nato spends 70 % of world budget does not mean they are the world nor is G7 . G7 is not relevent now as it is was in the 50s or 60s. We have new economic centers like ASEAN, BRICS etc. Compare the economic growths of the g7 and BRICS. It is no longer the case that G7 will be irrelevant in future. It is already irrelevant and fast losing ground further. Seriously, what can you do to Russia? Embargo them and put your pants on fire?:lol:. Seriously Russia has nothing to lose from leaving G7 as it can fall back on ASIA, South america and Africa.

Btw, if you are the "world" as you claim , why couldn't you do diddly squat against the lone russian aggressions? I means its not even rest of the world you were up against ,just Russia ! Cat got your hands?:eyebrows:
Completely agree. English is not the most spoken language around the world. Spanish occupies that post and French is next. This person is really something.

Had fun reading the rest :)

jouni

Who comes up with these thresds " what would a war between...", this is stupid and could only have been come up by someone whos country have not been in a war which a nations future is st stake.

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
Who comes up with these thresds " what would a war between...", this is stupid and could only have been come up by someone whos country have not been in a war which a nations future is st stake.
Check the first post to see who started the thread. :D
Hint: It's a Brit who is eager to show that america is the strongest.

Reactions: CCP

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
An Indian Brit...
I doubt it.

He is probably of a nationality that views India with disdain (China, paki, white)

This is all assuming he is a Brit, but reading his English, I've my doubts. :D

prohumanity

Country flag
Listen folks, the west is getting itself in a very deep hole.....1.2 billion Muslims are becoming enemies of west....divide and rule may not work for long as they all have started to hate west.......then, west is trying to mess with 1.3 billion Chinese equipped with nukes, dukes, subs and everything...
then,300 million proud Russians are being humiliated by west....Russians can be best friends BUT believe me..they can be very bad enemies ......then, joker Kerry recently was trying to give a veiled threat to Indians ( He said " how are you going to provide jobs to 10 million people every year...." He did not say without Western help you can not progress,.it sounded like that's what he was implying) So, now, west wants to antagonize 1.2 billion proud Indians....What these leaders are smoking? How many Russians, Chinese or Indians can they intimidate or bomb? And, what if these giant,mighty nations decide to retaliate? The ponzi economies of West neckdeep in debt may go to bottom of the pacific.
Using western pawns like Paki, philippines, ASS Arabia, Jordan , Ukraine .. will unlikely to work anymore. Some really sane leader is urgently required to protect west's biggest folly. Some one who can win some friends.

HMS Astute

Lets make a deal. While we concentrate on "spending our time on something more relevant to our lives and meaningful...and perhaps come up with a worthwhile solution for 1.2bn people", why don't you concentrate on saving Scotland? Spend some of your time convincing the crazy Scots to stay.
you should respect the self determination of people and their right to choose their own future. commies and also the argentine people don't understand this. scotland has the right to choose their own destiny and we acknowledge that. if soctland wants to become a fully independent nation, it is fine and they won't be missed. but the problem with them is they don't have an option B and they will continue to use the £ although they have been told countless times that they won't be allowed to keep it as their national currency as the £ belongs to the United Kingdom. same term applies to the members in eurozone. you can't keep the euro unless you're a member of the eurozone. scotland does not have the central bank which is capable of offering them bailouts when they have financial problems. let alone other bills which they won't be able to pay by themselves due to it's bigger ageing population and less working age people who pay the tax, and contribute to economy and social security. lots of vital manufacturing sites and factories will be shut down too as they are own by the bae systems, rolls royce and other private companies. we can discuss this matter in detail, but in another dedicated thread.

Because they still seem to be intent on leaving the country with "the world's biggest financial centre that makes businesses with the rest of the world and trades more euros than the entire eurozone countries combined together" and that ranks 14th in the UNDP HDI report. Deal?
i never mentioned about it in order to bash your country. anyway, india ranked 135th in this respect, so what's your point anyway?

Damian

Uhhh, to end this idiotic debate.

Conventional war? USA wins, sorry Russian army is in a very bad condition. There is no real equipment modernization program yet. New weapon systems are not purchased nor manufactured. For example Russian Army armor mechanized units, instead of receiving new T-90A tanks, receive modernized T-72B's to T-72B3 standard... which truth to be told is a damn joke. And why this happens? Russian MoD don't have a money for anything newer. Not to mention that even training of Russian troops is relatively bad compared to NATO. Safety procedures? Forget about them, I seen a lot of photos from accidents in Russian units where soldiers die becauser they forget or ignore these safety procedures.

If war goes nuclear? Everyone loose, that's simple.

Pulkit

Satyameva Jayate "Truth Alone Triumphs"
Country flag
What will be India's Stand if this actually takes place?
Will we suport Russia our Old Friend Or will we suport US our not so old/good friend...?

I don't think at that time we will be able to remain neutral....

Ashutosh Lokhande

What will be India's Stand if this actually takes place?
Will we suport Russia our Old Friend Or will we suport US our not so old/good friend...?

I don't think at that time we will be able to remain neutral....
we got no other option but to remain neutral. neither we can afford to sanction any of the said countries nor our nukes/missiles could reach any of those countries.

Pulkit

Satyameva Jayate "Truth Alone Triumphs"
Country flag
We want that option presently we don' have that option.Being neutral we will only end up being the bad guys for both the sides.... Who so ever wins or looses ....
Just for the sake of argument assume we don't have that option what will you do then?

we got no other option but to remain neutral. neither we can afford to sanction any of the said countries nor our nukes/missiles could reach any of those countries.

Ashutosh Lokhande

We want that option presently we don' have that option.Being neutral we will only end up being the bad guys for both the sides.... Who so ever wins or looses ....
Just for the sake of argument assume we don't have that option what will you do then?
No 1 can force us to take sides. we are not in miliatry alliance with any1. did russia or US attacked pak or china when the declared war on us? then why we should help them militarily if they fight with each other?
i would stick to our good old non alliance movement.
. ill try explain them our threat perception and risks. in event of war if india is engaged. pak/china might get an opportunity to invade/attack india. i would try to explain them india just dont have that liberty or strength to choose.

Ashutosh Lokhande

even for sake of argument ill still wont pick side in event of nucleqr war. and both those states wont live to put india in bad guys list.

as for limited conventional warfare? refer to my above post.

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles