What was sohail tanveer doing in Eden Gardens ?

A.V.

The shame less guy has turned up at eden gardens calcutta on the eve of rajasthan VS kolkata match on saturday was seeing chatting with MS shetty on the sideslines of the bench

Why is he doing in there where is his big mouth and self dignity gone?

anybody has clips of that please upload

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Money is a big thing. Pakistan is without cricket and IPL gives big money. So if you are out of job and need money, you will forget your dignity and go back to your former employer who had thrown you out.

BunBunCake

Here's an interview from him + reaction of an Indian.

he blames Hindus.

Why did this idiot come to India now?
Pathetic.

Last edited by a moderator:

A.V.

Money is a big thing. Pakistan is without cricket and IPL gives big money. So if you are out of job and need money, you will forget your dignity and go back to your former employer who had thrown you out.
yes ysuuf money is big why did was he allowed in here its a shame that people abuse indians in open media yet they are embraced that too not so long ago. forget and forgive applies to civilized individuals not uncultured fellow like him

Rayala

AV,
X-posting from another thread:

Just to reinforce my point.

Sohail Tanveer is an example of aam abdul who gets cookies(sporting contact, visiting India) from neighbor(India) but then he goes back and bad mouths the neighbor(India). Here is a video of Sohail Tanveer abusing the Indians(particularly Hindus) after exclusion of Pakistani cricketers.

Also, notice the attitude of the anchors, they freely abuse India. If the public media uses this kind of language to describe India, Indians and Hindus, then what would be the attitude of the aam abdul?

Rather than being grateful for allowing Sohail Tanveer to participate in the first IPL, he abuses India for not buying him again. Sohail Tanveer earned US $ 100,000 in first IPL which is equivalent to 84,00,000 Pakistani rupee. Yet, he has no gratitude, instead he is angry that the 'evil hindus' have not bought him again. He displays a typical pakistani sense of entitlement: that the world owes them something. So, when the neighbor(India) tries to befriend the kid(aam abdul) with cookies(sports, enterntainment, culture,..etc), the kid(aam abdul) only has contempt for the neighbor(India).

Even after making such abusive statements, Sohail Tanveer has been hosted by India. Sohail Tanveer recently attended the high profile wedding of Sania Mirza and Shoibh Malik. Link. Later, he visited Kolkatta to attend an IPL match.

He further hopes to play for the future IPLs Even though he has not displayed any sense of regret or shame at his earlier statements. Neither has he apologised.

Now, some Indians may construe this as India's magnanimity but it will be viewed by the aam abdul(in this case Sohail Tanveer) and the rest of the world as contemptible cowardice or complete lack of self respect.

In this case, the aam abdul sees no reason to question his parent(PA) because gets his cookies anyway from the neighbor. But instead, if the cookies are stopped by the neighbor(India) then aam abdul will look towards his parent(PA) for cookies.

Last edited by a moderator:

ajtr

Tihar Jail
Banned
may be looking for bride?thats an indirect way opening IPL fortune doors.=heheh

ahmedsid

Top Gun
Spinless Pakistani Players, what can I say? Pakistan as a country looked really sad, when Pakistanis on the Internet was cheering the Sania marriage, and acting as if she was a trophy! Maybe this guy too is here to get some India Bride. Atleast that will get him some media coverage! Wonder how he can walk among the Hindus? Sacrilege!

Vinod2070

मध्यस्थ
Ambassador
X-posting from another thread.

On the topic of Tanvir, while he has behaved like a "dutkara hua kutta" (kicked out dog) that keeps coming back in the hopes of some piece of meat being thrown in his direction, I find it unbelievable that idiots like him are freely visiting India!

Why do people like Shoaib or Tanvir have Indian visas. We have thrown them out of IPL. They have no reason to be in India. India should grant these people only specific visas when they have some valid sport commitment in India, just to visit the specific locations on the days of the matches. We don't want these people roaming around India for no reason. At least not when LET and Hafiz Saeed are still roaming free in Pakistan plotting the next massacre.

We should make it clear that there is no role for any Pakistani in any future IPL.

Vinod2070

मध्यस्थ
Ambassador
After all he is doing it for the love of God and prophet, not money.

LAHORE: Money talks, and in cricket Indian money talks a language that is the first preference of all international cricketers and administrators. Barely a week after all-rounder Shahid Afridi said that the Indian Premier League (IPL) and India had made fun of Pakistan players and the country by not bidding for them at the auction, the Pakistan Twenty20 captain says that he is willing to forgive and forget and he has gotten over the anger and hurt he felt at being 'snubbed'. His team-mate Sohail Tanvir has joined him, saying 'I have nothing personal against India and if any opportunity arises in future where I am invited to play in the IPL or Champions League I will definitely go to play if my seniors do the same.'

This is the same Tanvir who – in an interview to a Pakistani news channel – had said that the Hindus had shown their true colours. It is the same Tanvir who claimed in the afore-said interview that Pakistan players never wanted to play in the IPL, but the IPL came begging for them to take part. "After the IPL auction I was deeply hurt and angry, the way Pakistan players were treated was disrespectful and in my view wrong. Whose fault it was. I don't know. In times like these as a Muslim the examples of our Prophet has guided me and I'm therefore willing to forgive and forget what has happened and look forward," he told a website Pakpasion.net.

http://www.dailytimes.com.pk/default.asp?page=2010\01\27\story_27-1-2010_pg2_5

ajtr

Tihar Jail
Banned
^^Oh comeon Vin,He and every other pakistani comes here with sense of entitlement and why not their forefathers have ruled india for 1000 years thats different thing nobody knows not even they know who were their forefathers.And regarding media bulster of pakistanis !!! comeon on they love media attentions so they come on indian media bulster like diwali cracker like musharaff in agra or recently Salman Bashir in Delhi or our hero heeralal sohail tanveer in pakistan tey all love media attention.but behind that media bulster they all just melt away like ice when reality hit them.like musharraf did in 2001 on single phone call and after operation parakram.or imran khan who is more rabid then did by inviting indian team to play charity match to collect funds for his hospital and now tanveer its the time reality did struck him.so he is making full use of this visit visa to sania marriage by visiting kolkata to plead his case with SRK.

Rayala

"After the IPL auction I was deeply hurt and angry, the way Pakistan players were treated was disrespectful and in my view wrong. Whose fault it was. I don't know. In times like these as a Muslim the examples of our Prophet has guided me and I'm therefore willing to forgive and forget what has happened and look forward," he told a website Pakpasion.net.
wow!! Did anyone notice the irony?!! Sohail Tanveer is not apologising, no, he is not even showing a regret. On the contrary, he declares that he, Sohail Tanveer, is willing to forgive and forget the insult meted out to him by the 'evil hindus'.....how magnanimous!!

Now that Sohail Tanveer has so generously agreed to forgive, even forget, all the 'evil hindus' must make sure that Sohail Tanveer be chosen by a franchise in next IPL auction. The rules of normal auction shall not apply to the Pakistanis.

BunBunCake

wow!! Did anyone notice the irony?!! Sohail Tanveer is not apologising, no, he is not even showing a regret. On the contrary, he declares that he, Sohail Tanveer, is willing to forgive and forget the insult meted out to him by the 'evil hindus'.....how magnanimous!!

Now that Sohail Tanveer has so generously agreed to forgive, even forget, all the 'evil hindus' must make sure that Sohail Tanveer be chosen by a franchise in next IPL auction. The rules of normal auction shall not apply to the Pakistanis.
Wow.
I'm not a hindu, but my blood is boiling after reading that.
Dear fellow Hindus, we must all unite and make SURE that Sohail Tanveer does NOT EVER set foot in an IPL game.
Idiots like this should NOT be allowed to play cricket when he cannot respect INDIANS. The rest of the Pak cricket team (ones who don't make remarks like this) should be able to play! Indian fans will enjoy their performances.

There should be more awareness within the Hindu community. And someone should send this interview of Sohail Tanveer to Lalit Modi, who is a Hindu.
Jai Hind.

Last edited:

Phenom

The irony is a few days after I saw this interview, Sohail Tanvir was on one of the news channels and the anchor asked him "Sohail would you come and play if IPL issue an apology" and also something like "would an apology be enough?"

This guy makes a derogatory comments on all Hindus and the Indian media wants IPL to apologize to him, btw no big news channels aired the original interview, if not for internet we would not even have known about it.

Jeet

Even though i hate Bal thakrey and Raj Thakrey... But i can promise u that they wont let tanveer play in mumbai ever again... and because of this reason franchises will never pick him again....

Blitz

Founding Member
tanveer depicts the average anger that a pakistani has for everything indian the burst was more to curse the own country for not having potential to do have such an event
better to laugh off at the comments and pity the sorry state their cricket board is in

ganesh177

Country flag
I think he was in india for shoaib's marriage.

But he shud had crawled back tp pakistan after marriage. He had no business roaming in india like a prince and enjoying IPL matches. Shameless creatures should understand that you are least welcomed in india now.

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
When time comes guys like Sohail Tanvir will lick the boots of Indian franchises to choose them. Shameless idiot!!!

nitesh

Mob Control Manager
Well he is working along character of there nation (state) rent yourself for money and hate them at same time

Loisal

Why do people like Shoaib or Tanvir have Indian visas. We have thrown them out of IPL. They have no reason to be in India. India should grant these people only specific visas when they have some valid sport commitment in India, just to visit the specific locations on the days of the matches. We don't want these people roaming around India for no reason. At least not when LET and Hafiz Saeed are still roaming free in Pakistan plotting the next massacre.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Blackwater Imran Khan damaged Pakistan cricket: Aamir Sohail Pakistan 2

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles