What is happening in Punjab ? SATYAM BRUYAT - Justice Katju

ghost

What is happening in Punjab ?
A fb message from a Punjabi. He permitted me to mention his name, but I think that for his safety it is better to delete it

Hello Markandey Katju Ji,

Sir, I am from Punjab and I would like to share with you some experiences of how minorities feel here. I would be grateful if you could share these on your blog/facebook page.

In Punjab majority of population is now considering Bhindrawala as a Saint. There are many people trying to terrorise other people by putting up big hoardings with picture of Bhindrawala reminding people of the dreaded days of terrorism by him. Not just this, lakhs of cars carry a picture of him with the words " lagda hai fer aana pau " i.e. " It seems I will have to come back again " having a suggestion of spreading terrorism again.

People openly talk of separating from Indian state. In recent Anandpur Sahib celebrations there were slogans raised openly of Khalisatan Zindabad in presence of the so called LEADERS of BJP. They did not raise any voice against these separatists. Sir my forefathers have suffered from brunt of partition earlier. Then they suffered under terrorism. Will they have to suffer again?

Sir, I would also like to bring to your notice about the condition of everyone in a city called Malerkotla .This is the only city in Indian Punjab with a majority, 55% Muslim population My sister is married there and sir she had to go through harrowing experience. Muslim community there do not let Hindus celebrate festivals like Diwali. They come to streets and break glass bottles on road so that Hindus do not come out to celebrate the festival. Shops on Hindus festivals are vandalised.

Eve-teasing of girls has reached new extreme with every passing day. Police officers do not accept complaints against the Muslims. Everyone fears going against them as they get united and outcaste every Hindu who tries to do the same.

Sir, even the slightest criticism of any religion is met with oral and physical violence. I have criticised HIndus, Sikhs and Muslims here. And I have been met with such extreme aggression that is unspeakable.

Sir, the religion here in Punjab has gone haywire. Everyday there are thousands and thousands of processions, extremely loud bhajan, kirtan and shabad gyan by temples and Gurudwaras. In front of these so called religious places, hundreds of people gather coming in their huge cars, honking, creating pollution and create utter ruckus in that 1 hour of their bhakti with which they feel they will get salvation. Sir in my humble opinion no religion talks about use of loudspeakers. Sir the Supreme Court judgement in Church of God case has become a beautiful piece of judgement lying locked in law books only.

Religious intolerance has gone extreme with no one ready to listen to even one bit of criticism of irrational, unscientific and nonsense rituals, customs, nagar kirtans, rath yatras.

There is no place here for atheists like me.

Politically half of Punjab is owned by Badals now. Buses, Cable network, bus routes, shares in businesses, extreme corruption in every aspect are glaring examples of it.

In terms of economy even states like Bihar, Madhya Pradesh and Uttar Pradesh are doing better than Punjab.

Sir, I can assure you that if ever Indian revolution starts it will need to be started from Punjab.

My best wishes for your great health in these later years of your life.

Warm regards.

http://justicekatju.blogspot.in/2015/06/what-is-happening-in-punjab-fb-message.html
=======================================================================================
Interesting days ahead..................................maybe someone from Punjab can tell us the truth.

asingh10

A guy from Chandigarh told me on SM that Bhindranwale posters were all over Punjab during the Operation Bluestar anniversary recently. He also told me that not all Sikhs who venerate him are separatists. I'm not sure what to make of it but he told me things are calm in Punjab.

asingh10

Most ironic thing is that the Jatha Bhindran to which Bhindranwale belonged was quite rooted in Indic teachings, in fact Sant Gurbachan Singh Bhindranwale's writings have a deep Nirmala imprint, with references to Hindu sources aplenty and also respect for them. Some of his Kathas have been recorded and are online, he often uses Sanskrit and explains about various Vedic schools like Nyaya, Mimansa etc. Then you have Sant Sundar Singh Bhindranwale, 11th head of the Damdami Taksal, who studied Sanskrit under a Brahmin and then with Udasis. Ofcourse, Khalistani fanatics consider them too "Sanatan". For a while, they have even been obsessed with removing Bhagat Bani because many Bhagats had a strong Vaishnav background and were into Ram/Krishna Bhakti.

OneGrimPilgrim

Country flag
A guy from Chandigarh told me on SM that Bhindranwale posters were all over Punjab during the Operation Bluestar anniversary recently. He also told me that not all Sikhs who venerate him are separatists. I'm not sure what to make of it but he told me things are calm in Punjab.
is it then a pop-fascination? such infatuation could be seen in other cities outside of punjab too.

anyway, for those outside India, atleast for some, haven't the 'islamic sex slave-taking' (fancifully called 'grooming') and assaults on sikhs been an eye-opener still (on the reality about the khalistani-paki illicit affair)?!

asingh10

is it then a pop-fascination? such infatuation could be seen in other cities outside of punjab too.

anyway, for those outside India, atleast for some, haven't the 'islamic sex slave-taking' (fancifully called 'grooming') and assaults on sikhs been an eye-opener still (on the reality about the khalistani-paki illicit affair)?!

Yeah it's like a pop fascination, gets glamorized though music and movies. Guess a bit like glorification of Dravidianism and Perriyar in the South ? The NRI community are useful idiots, they are just minting money off of it giving lectures, writing books, protesting etc. Completely out of touch with reality as they are time warp since 80s. Doubt any of them would renounce their foreign citizenships & move back if a Khalistan is created. Its extremely irresponsible of the older generation to foster such feelings & violent anti-social culture among youth and you can see as a result many Sikh youth have become involved in gang culture

OneGrimPilgrim

Country flag
Yeah it's like a pop fascination, gets glamorized though music and movies. Guess a bit like glorification of Dravidianism and Perriyar in the South ? The NRI community are useful idiots, they are just minting money off of it giving lectures, writing books, protesting etc. Completely out of touch with reality as they are time warp since 80s. Doubt any of them would renounce their foreign citizenships & move back if a Khalistan is created. Its extremely irresponsible of the older generation to foster such feelings & violent anti-social culture among youth and you can see as a result many Sikh youth have become involved in gang culture
i meant about those sikhs outside India, not yet hardcore khalistanis, but having a soft-corner for them, elderly or young. haven't after witnessing and suffering the acts of the paki-gangs they come to senses that the pakis, selling themselves to be friends of khalistan(is), were never really any friend to them?!

asingh10

i meant about those sikhs outside India, not yet hardcore khalistanis, but having a soft-corner for them, elderly or young. haven't after witnessing and suffering the acts of the paki-gangs they come to senses that the pakis, selling themselves to be friends of khalistan(is), were never really any friend to them?!
The ones in Canada, America, Australia aren't really around that many Pakis so they haven't really started feeling the heat. Those countries are still a few years away from what's going on in EU. They have woken up in UK and efforts are underway to have less toxic inter communal relations. Recently, all Indians (Hindus, Jain, Sikh) voted in favor of conservatives to route out the pro Paki, pro plebiscite in Kashmir, anti Hindu labour party. But honestly its too late for the Indians in UK, with increasing Islamism and deteriorating race relations, they are gonna get caught right in the between Islamists & White nationalists.

OneGrimPilgrim

Country flag
The ones in Canada, America, Australia aren't really around that many Pakis so they haven't really started feeling the heat. They have woken up in UK and efforts are underway to have less toxic inter communal relations. Recently, all Indians (Hindus, Jain, Sikh) voted in favor of conservatives to route out the pro Paki, pro plebiscite in Kashmir, anti Hindu labour party. But honestly its too late for the Indians in UK, with increasing Islamism and deteriorating race relations, they are gonna get caught right in the between Islamists & White nationalists.
and the whites are incapable of differentiating while the islamofascists are experts in that. more rescue missions needed in the coming time.

FRYCRY

Country flag
what is this propaganda man i was at amritsar nd ludhiana for 2 weeks and i found NOTHING COMMUNAL....... hindus and sikhs are living like brothers. I have never visited mallerkotla and no idea about the muslim community too, i have seen few kashmiris in LPU campus though.

OneGrimPilgrim

Country flag
malerkotla i think was the only place in punjab that had remained unaffected by the insanity during/of partition.

Indibomber

Millions of dollars are being pumped by ISI and khalistani forces to revive militancy! SAD has pushed Punjab on the edge for Individual gains. Drug abuse in Punjab is all time high.
Time Doval & BJP choke slams Badal family.

asingh10

and the whites are incapable of differentiating while the islamofascists are experts in that. more rescue missions needed in the coming time.
Some Indians have naively joined groups like EDL. Those people have another thing coming.

asingh10

eventually they would turn on the Indians themselves?
Indians had long been faithful lackeys of the Goras all over the world, how did that turn out for us ? Blessed us with 1857, famines, Jallianwallah, partition etc. Hans hate us because of our participation in Opium wars, they never forgot that.

Don't forget, even back home we have "right wing" like Subbu Swamy who want India to become a lackey of USA and Israel. :doh:

kafir kaur

Country flag
i dont understand why sikhs idolize bhindranwale, if anything he should be hated by sikhs, its coz of him operation blustar happened followed by IG assassination and sikh pogrom in delhi. he is the root cause of it.

regarding extremism, i havent witnessed any hatred or ill feeling among hindus and sikhs towards each other, but yes punjabis whether hindus, sikhs or muslims are hardcore religious by nature. punjabi hindus are more religious and devoted than other hindus i have lived with as far as my personal experience goes.

badals are hated in punjab with a passion by one and all. everybody is waiting for their end and are desperate to get rid of them. they have eaten up punjab, land once known as the food basket has nothing to offer now except drugs and corruption.

punjab47

महाबलामहावीर्यामहासत्यपराक्रमासर्वाग्रेक्षत्रियाजट
Banned
malerkotla i think was the only place in punjab that had remained unaffected by the insanity during/of partition.
i dont understand why sikhs idolize bhindranwale, if anything he should be hated by sikhs, its coz of him operation blustar happened followed by IG assassination and sikh pogrom in delhi. he is the root cause of it.

regarding extremism, i havent witnessed any hatred or ill feeling among hindus and sikhs towards each other, but yes punjabis whether hindus, sikhs or muslims are hardcore religious by nature. punjabi hindus are more religious and devoted than other hindus i have lived with as far as my personal experience goes.

badals are hated in punjab with a passion by one and all. everybody is waiting for their end and are desperate to get rid of them. they have eaten up punjab, land once known as the food basket has nothing to offer now except drugs and corruption.
Taking a state from 40% melech to 0 in 6weeks I strategic perfection, not insanity.

Jarnail Singh Ji ultimately showed Hindu that Indira was truly a muslim. It had to be done,

No serious Sikh wants a Khalistan from Amritsar to Patiala, only from Lahore to Peshawar.

The ngo, Christian conversion, or drug problem started with her.

The christian sikh bs is there up to beas, but in doaba amritdhari sikhs go to naina devi & there is 30ft moorti of Shiv Ji in Nawanshahr, Hoshiarpur. Nuff said,

These things are long forgotten, except in the west. Let it remain that way,

You are surrounded from Indonesia to Gulf to Bakistan.

punjab47

महाबलामहावीर्यामहासत्यपराक्रमासर्वाग्रेक्षत्रियाजट
Banned
@kafir kaur Honor Killing is not reported, Jean pant banned.

Drug is all over asia, only Sidhu & Secular don't like Badal (Dhillon) which one are you?

He can only be replaced by a Sangha, Malhi, Dhindsa, Dhillon, or Dosanjh.

He's from Firojpur so what you expect?

He will be better than Patiala but worse than area across Sutlej.

Pratap Singh Kairon (Dhillon) real Jatta ruled Punjab, Himachal Haryana with iron fist.

Look what happened now, with you malwais..

Split into 3, & how is it smart to farm in malwa when it basically desert?

& kids don't look past their pind for 'job' is that his fault?

He's not perfect, but only a King can be perfect.
--
Guru Sahib didn't give you name Kaur, Kooka Tarkhan in 1858/98 did.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
The ones in Canada, America, Australia aren't really around that many Pakis so they haven't really started feeling the heat. Those countries are still a few years away from what's going on in EU. They have woken up in UK and efforts are underway to have less toxic inter communal relations. Recently, all Indians (Hindus, Jain, Sikh) voted in favor of conservatives to route out the pro Paki, pro plebiscite in Kashmir, anti Hindu labour party. But honestly its too late for the Indians in UK, with increasing Islamism and deteriorating race relations, they are gonna get caught right in the between Islamists & White nationalists.
This is exactly the reason I want India to grow at a very rapid phase for two decades. I think the showdown between islamist and white nationalists is going to go down in two decades. Hopefully, India will be rich enough to absorb them back into our society, by then. Let the abrahamics fight and kill each other and let the rest of us live in peace

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles