What do you do for a living?

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
Haha true, in some way..
i put money in bank in savings a/c and get 6% internest. bank then gives that money as loan to someone else and charges 9% interest. then it invests some of its profits in real estate and uses rest to further expand its presence.

its not as simplistic as that but thats the gist of it.

p2prada

i put money in bank in savings a/c and get 6% internest. bank then gives that money as loan to someone else and charges 9% interest. then it invests some of its profits in real estate and uses rest to further expand its presence.

6%, 9%. Small amounts mate. Real estate is good. But also try Equity and Debt funds. All money spinners. Your 6% transaction finances transaction that give 20 to 30% growth in the long term.

And if big enough they end up ruling the country. RBI makes or breaks money policies in India and not the Parliament. The Parliament in all their grandoiseness can come out with a good or bad monetary plan and finish all the work required to set it up. RBI would say Fvk Off and that's that. Nothing Parliament can say or do about it.

The only plus point is that I am glad the money matters of our country is handled by professionals rather than the super bapus with 10th pass certificates that can be bought wholesale.

EDIT: Bullion is best bet for safe growth of your money. Try Silver. It's a bomb. That 6% you get from your bank will look like it's for kids with monthly pocket money.

Last edited:

Oracle

/\/\/\ p2prada, best bet is open a wine shop, and close to it open a nursing home!

Blackwater

In most of the cases people who took loan AT 9% from bank Defraud or don't pay. That prompt us to give u less % on your deposit.

Blackwater

/\/\/\ p2prada, best bet is open a wine shop, and close to it open a nursing home!
if u open wine shop you must have good political links. Otherwise police wala drink free from your shop u will be bankrupt in no time lollllllll

Oracle

if u open wine shop you must have good political links. Otherwise police wala drink free from your shop u will be bankrupt in no time lollllllll
Yeh sab soch li hai maine yaar!..
Ab dekh faida:
1. people drink from my wine shop
2. people fall sick
3. people get treated in my nursing home
4. people come again to drink and the biggest faida is,
5. I get to drink free

Blackwater

Yeh sab soch li hai maine yaar!..
Ab dekh faida:
2. people fall sick
3. people get treated in my nursing home
4. people come again to drink.
after drinking they want to see mujra yaara not hospital. You open striptese bar and u will be in more profit

Oracle

after drinking they want to see mujra yaara not hospital. You open striptese bar and u will be in more profit
Thanks yaar for the idea.

Ab dekh faida:
2. people wanna see mujra
3. people see mujra and sleep with the women
4. people get AIDS
5. people fall sick
6. people get treated in my nursing home
7. people come again to drink and see mujra and the biggest faida is,
8. I get to drink free

Blackwater

Thanks yaar for the idea.

Ab dekh faida:
2. people wanna see mujra
3. people see mujra and sleep with the women
4. people get AIDS
5. people fall sick
6. people get treated in my nursing home
7. people come again to drink and see mujra and the biggest faida is,
8. I get to drink free
hahahaha after getting AIDS they dont need nursing home, they need kabristan, cremation ground, u buy a cremation ground lollllll

Oracle

Dude, I am opening a wine shop and a nursing home. Sorry, but people need to go home and die, can't help there :D

captonjohn

Country flag
Im sure new paypal regulations must have annoyed you.
Right dude, paypal have changed their regulations and sucked everything. I'm still finding any good alternative for it but failed who can offer me that much service at low cost. They have F**ked their business.

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
Right dude, paypal have changed their regulations and sucked everything. I'm still finding any good alternative for it but failed who can offer me that much service at low cost. They have F**ked their business.
I have $80 stuck in paypal! i cant buy anything with it or withdraw it through cheque since minimum amount is $150.

alertpay is good alternative but not many people accept payment from it because paypal is preferred everywhere.

captonjohn

Country flag
I have $80 stuck in paypal! i cant buy anything with it or withdraw it through cheque since minimum amount is $150.

alertpay is good alternative but not many people accept payment from it because paypal is preferred everywhere.
I don't think they have any such minimum withdraw limit because I several times transfer money to my account but haven't faced any problem. However I'm not sure if they have changed this rule from 1st of March.

sandeepdg

I am an IT guy - Web Testing. Planning to move to SEO, since I find it more interesting, and also have some business plans for the long term.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles