What are you reading/learning right now?

Waanar

Country flag
Self explanatory.

Let's hear it.
I'm currently on "The intelligent investor" by Benjamin Graham and "Modern Iraqi Arabic" by Yasin M. Al Khalesi (yeah, GOT fans.. Yeah. Tis is his name.) while consequently torturing myself with the Defence Language Institute's free Iraqi Arabic course.

What about you?

Bosch

Country flag
Last read: Moonwalking with Einstein. Great book. 5/5. Gave me enough motivation to memorise all my card numbers.

Currently reading: Iacocca.

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
I bought this in College but somebody borrowed and did not return it. So I bought several years ago 1 more copy for my little library. Anyway, I really enjoyed this heart-wrenching autobiography in smart humor.

"I remain yours, in litigious anticipation...."

Last edited:

Berkut

Country flag
Self explanatory.

Let's hear it.
I'm currently on "The intelligent investor" by Benjamin Graham and "Modern Iraqi Arabic" by Yasin M. Al Khalesi (yeah, GOT fans.. Yeah. Tis is his name.) while consequently torturing myself with the Defence Language Institute's free Iraqi Arabic course.

What about you?
Autobiography of a Sadhu
Aadhar - the story of India's 12 digit biometric identity

indiatester

Country flag
I bought this in College but somebody borrowed and did not return it. So I bought several years ago 1 more copy for my little library. Anyway, I really enjoyed this heart-wrenching autobiography in smart humor.

"I remain yours, in litigious anticipation...."
Espanol?

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Espanol?

English. Frank McCourt is Irish-American (born in the US to poor Irish immigrants-whole family then returned to Limerick, Ireland -went back to the US alone). So there alone you get an idea of the misery he has undergone in childhoon in Ireland. But the way he presented his story is entertaining while not diluting the hardships he has undergone. He later on scraped enough money to travel to the US where he was able to study and become a University professor. His story is simply inspiring beyond compare.

Last edited:

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
If anyone is into small business, I suggest you read this rather old book on smart marketing which the author calls "Guerilla Marketing." I find it very helpful and easy to read and practice.

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
About 3 years ago I read this wonderful book entitled "Sapiens" by Yuval Harrari. It's a very riveting read on the history, current and possible future of humans.

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Ironically, I bought a long time ago a copy of the "Art of the Deal." Perhaps I wanted to be a better negotiator...

And knowing now how rotten this person is I would not have bought this book. He's s scam.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles