What are you reading/learning right now?

Waanar

Country flag
We thought that is what you had in mind when you started this thread to learn new skills?

इति ते ज्ञानमाख्यातं गुह्याद्गुह्यतरं मया |
विमृश्यैतदशेषेण यथेच्छसि तथा कुरु

Thus, I have explained to you this knowledge that is more secret than all secrets. Ponder over it deeply, and then do as you wish.

Our bad. Bhalai ka zamana hi nahi raha.
o_O

Ye Rishi muni log Himalaya me baith ke baat karte the kya?
The OG No fap November!

I found em!

yep have been playing it since i was 8. I sold my old one and now want to buy a larger 8 octave piano to replace the synthesizer keyboard i have. Like most kids i was forced into it by my parents who probably like telling others that their kid is doing something other than studying or watching cartoons but ab lifetime investment ho gai hai.

The chicks do dig if you are into music or something offbeat, reason why a lot of standup comedians also think their weekly gig gives them a license to ask for nudes on social media.:biggrin2:
Looked up one at an affordable price. Will be getting it soon enough.
Have heard learning to play an instrument helps in brain development even after your 20s (same for language learning).
That was my initial motivation but now that you mention it....

Well......
PREPARE FOR I AM THE NEXT TAANSEN!

NUDES FTW!

Nah, but seriously, suggest books or tutorials or something. :p

Roshan

Country flag
o_O

Ye Rishi muni log Himalaya me baith ke baat karte the kya?
The OG No fap November!

I found em!

Looked up one at an affordable price. Will be getting it soon enough.
Have heard learning to play an instrument helps in brain development even after your 20s (same for language learning).
That was my initial motivation but now that you mention it....

Well......
PREPARE FOR I AM THE NEXT TAANSEN!

NUDES FTW!

Nah, but seriously, suggest books or tutorials or something. :p
ya seriously. Metoo with those betas from aib and that utsav chakraborty guy who had his ss leaked laid it all bare.

and yes it does help form more neural connections which helps stave off age related ailments like alzheimers. like most skills though it is better if you learn at a young age, some things are harder to pick up as you get older.

Waanar

Country flag
In light of the recent outbreak of Coronavirus, I decided to learn a lil bit, and also add a lil bit of polish to my endless arguments with my useless relatives and what's the first link that pops up?
upload_2020-3-22_7-46-58.png

Fucking course from Hong Kong.

Kiss me **s

Cartel Boss

Country flag
In light of the recent outbreak of Coronavirus, I decided to learn a lil bit, and also add a lil bit of polish to my endless arguments with my useless relatives and what's the first link that pops up?
View attachment 44644
Fucking course from Hong Kong.

Kiss me **s
China has given new height to the concept of 'pissing on your wounds'.

Assassin 2.0

Country flag
Currently 48 laws of power wanna know more about human psychology and body language. Nowadays my favourite topic. Can anyone recommend me more books. Thanks.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles