What are you listening to?

Okabe Rintarou

Country flag
Finally found it. Been trying to find this tune since I first heard it, but didn't know what it was called. Thank god I found it. Such an epic tune, gets stuck in your head first time you hear it.
And the AMV is epic.
And the nuclear explosions in this are by far the BEST nuclear explosions I've ever seen in anime. They even show the effect of the pressure waves oscillating.
They even animated F-22s pretty accurately. Including the way they move.

FalconZero

Country flag
I really liked this movie, i hate that Bollywood stopped experimenting and i hate that it didn't get good collection.

We needed more such movies, a bit quirky and experimental. Ranbir and Ranveer are two of the lads i really liked because they really are few of the best actors in the industry who can literally do all sorts of acts and it's sad to see that their talent is getting wasted due to shithousery of Bollywood.

I don't watch a lot of movies, mostly i just go through the cycle of flipping through the videos/songs/movies i liked as a kid/teen or my highschool days with my ex just for fun stuff.

At this point, i don't know if there's any significant release coming from these actors at least. Only urudwood focused on actually stories, bringing people from different parts of India, representing them.

I hate that once GOW succeeded it resulted in a bump in large production of low quality movies sharing same theme in the name of 'practical cinema' where there's nothing but c grade level sex scene and copius amount of slurs assuming as if every person speaks like a third grade tapori.

Anyway, it's a moosic thread sorry, here's 1hr long video of zero two,

doreamon

Country flag
Love this bengali song . Happy dewali to all

And this one . Malayali such a beautiful language .

Last edited:

Okabe Rintarou

Country flag
This video is fire. Hope we had such footage of Indian military. It shouldn't be that hard to get the 1st, 31st or 33rd Armoured Divs to array their vehicles out in a large area like that and take a video of it. Indian Army is huge.

Tactical Doge

π•±π–”π–”π–‘π–˜ π–—π–šπ–˜π– 𝖆𝖓𝖉 π–†π–“π–Œπ–Šπ–‘π–˜ π–‹π–Šπ–†π–—
Country flag
I really liked this movie, i hate that Bollywood stopped experimenting and i hate that it didn't get good collection.

We needed more such movies, a bit quirky and experimental. Ranbir and Ranveer are two of the lads i really liked because they really are few of the best actors in the industry who can literally do all sorts of acts and it's sad to see that their talent is getting wasted due to shithousery of Bollywood.

I don't watch a lot of movies, mostly i just go through the cycle of flipping through the videos/songs/movies i liked as a kid/teen or my highschool days with my ex just for fun stuff.

At this point, i don't know if there's any significant release coming from these actors at least. Only urudwood focused on actually stories, bringing people from different parts of India, representing them.

I hate that once GOW succeeded it resulted in a bump in large production of low quality movies sharing same theme in the name of 'practical cinema' where there's nothing but c grade level sex scene and copius amount of slurs assuming as if every person speaks like a third grade tapori.

Anyway, it's a moosic thread sorry, here's 1hr long video of zero two,

Listen to this
The part which says "Prakhara Hindu Samraat" gives me goosebumps
Now that randwood is taking this head on, let's see how they make it sekoolar
you can hear my name in the background, as a bonus

Okabe Rintarou

Country flag
Listen to this
The part which says "Prakhara Hindu Samraat" gives me goosebumps
Now that randwood is taking this head on, let's see how they make it sekoolar
you can hear my name in the background, as a bonus
Makes me want to listen to this:-

This was such a stellar anime (had its fair share of criticisms but A+ for effort). Bit too short, would have loved if they had made this a 24 episode show rather than just a movie. Personal favourite part starts at: 7:26 . Straight goosebumps at 7:34

FalconZero

Country flag
I am really not a big fan of 90s song, not that those are bad or anything, it's just too many 'muh love muh this that', my ex used to listen to these and many early 2000s songs have memories attached with since we would share them a lot.
Anyway, i was in the meet and for some reason this song came in mind so here we go.

90s songs were peak SOVL.

Zoomies will never understand what's it's like to travel in those packed buses sitting in your parent's lap on the way to your nana nani/dadi dada house while 90s songs play loudly in the buses amidst the undiscernible chatter of people in the bus, peak sovl.

Nowadays everyone has smartphone, headphones we forgot how just to live in a moment and enjoy together, being part of the struggle together. Those were definitely not the best times but still they were the most beautiful moments that you just want to cherish, maybe i am just getting old. Zoomies will find something else to relate to i guess over time.

Here's bonus song,

Ileana in this song looks so gorgeous.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles