What are you listening to?

nWo 4 Life

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Define heavy. I listen to FFDP, Breaking Benjamin, Disturbed, Hu and similar ones but many argue it as being not heavy enough.
That's what I'm talking about. Heavy metal is actually the same thing as metal music. It's not separate. Though, there are different subgenres. I personally listen most to Type O Negative, Metallica, Motorhead, Black Sabbath, Megadeth, Iron Maiden, Slayer etc.

Waanar

Country flag
That's what I'm talking about. Heavy metal is actually the same thing as metal music. It's not separate. Though, there are different subgenres. I personally listen most to Type O Negative, Metallica, Motorhead, Black Sabbath, Megadeth, Iron Maiden, Slayer etc.
You are way heavy mate. I like metal but some of these bands draw out the guitar riffs way too long before the vocals kick in and that just doesn't rock my socks for some reason.☹

nWo 4 Life

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
You are way heavy mate. I like metal but some of these bands draw out the guitar riffs way too long before the vocals kick in and that just doesn't rock my socks for some reason.☹
😂😂 Yeah, I get it. It's more or less an acquired taste. Dream Theater made a song once which was 21 minutes long🤣

itsAurea

Country flag
I haven't listened to any music lately. It gets me distracted when I work and it irritates me when I’m looking for peace. I don’t hear them when I’m busy either. For example, my sister would ask me to turn down the volume when I’m playing Jamming Jars but I didn’t know it was on. But when I am on my free time I usually play a lot of chill music when I am reading and when I do my trainings and workouts I bust out the punk and rock music

Global Defence

New threads

Articles