What are you listening to?

Hijibiji

Country flag
WB state govt tried to ban the movie "Bhobishyoter Bhoot" by Anik Datta about a year back. So all nationalist fellows must listen to the title song of that movie.

Bleh

Laughing member
Country flag
WB state govt tried to ban the movie "Bhobishyoter Bhoot" by Anik Datta about a year back. So all nationalist fellows must listen to the title song of that movie.

Know any place from where I can download it, or watch online?.. Not on any torrent!

Kumata

Country flag

can u pls transalte it.. :rofl:

Hijibiji

Country flag
I think that most Indians know about the famous Bong girl of R D Burman era- "Ruby Ray". It's said that Ruby was so beautiful, so sweet, and so charming that once a guy saw her could not forget her ever. It's also said that once a guy spoke to Ruby, there was no coming back; he instantly fell in love and never could come back. The mystery of Ruby Ray remains unsolved till date in the history of India. Ruby Ray is like "true love" or "ghost"- You hear about her but you can't see her.

But what happened to Ruby Ray?

Well, the most staunch lover (one-sided of course because Ruby never fell in love) that Ruby had was "Rupankar". "Rupankar" took it upon himself to continue loving Ruby till the end of his life since true love was of course immortal. This happened before the age of blue pill, red pill, purple pill etc. He waited forever (I must admit that it takes more than the combined will, ability and luck of Putin and Xi to take upon such a project but Rupankar doubled down on each of his mistakes and keeps waiting till this day)

And here is that version:

scatterStorm

Country flag
This dude, can be serious in his game or can shift to chill mode like a boss. 😂👇

Serious Mode:

Chill Mode: You have been john mayer'd

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles