What are you listening to?

scatterStorm

Country flag
This goes on every weekend with my homies. It's now become a ritual of some sorts.

Trial By Fire

One very underrated band.

Their latest was a little disappointing though but understandable... given how the journey is with most bands.
Yeah, they've been on an auto-pilot-induced decline for quite a while now. The newest album, The Great Heathen Army has a few songs that are still good and – a couple of songs aside – it is an improvement over their last couple of albums. I doubt we’ll ever get something like With Oden on Our Side or even Surtur Rising again, but as long as they bring out the hits and don’t degenerate into dull background noise like their last two albums, there’ll at least be some new tracks to look forward to.

Their very first album, Once Sent from the Golden Hall was EPIC. The best Amon Amarth album in my opinion, and definitely the best starting point for newbies.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
This just hits differently...

michelsmith71

Country flag
I am listening mac miller and juice wrld songs. I always listen to music while doing work. I've found the most important thing for me is what type of music I listen to. I am mostly on work that's why I bought Bose wireless headphones for listen music all time.

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
I am listening mac miller and juice wrld songs. I always listen to music while doing work. I've found the most important thing for me is what type of music I listen to. I am mostly on work that's why I bought Bose wireless headphones for listen music all time.
Listen to borat anthem

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles