What are the prices that stayed flat or have came down in last 10 years in India ?

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Not the right way to look at it but yes I can see your point.
You get much more value out of 30,000 you spend on laptop vs the same price if you had spent 10 years ago.

Also take into account Inflation rate and see this one below.

View attachment 181903

Check Gradient Facist Mudi is subjecting poor souls to immoral capitalistic lifestyle by giving them greed of cheap electricity.
Fuckkk Mudi
so far it looks like, with what ever limited data in this thread, the products which have moore's law at the core managed to retain their cost range.

moore's law no longer applicable, is a separate debate.

johnj

-cost of computers and laptops largely remain the same.
in 2022, i think we can still get a decent assembled computer in price range of 25k to 50k same as in early 2010's.
No, in 2010 a high end pc costs 50k, and low end less than 20k. From keyboard to cpu, costs rise above 10%~25%, only monitor price remains same. If you consider gup, its cost more than doubled. Also OS costs more or same for home use. Its similar to car price increase situation. Excluding apple inc.
Low end pc costs around 20k in 2010 & 25k today [performance more or less same] & high end cost around 50k and today 80k without gpu, with 4x/10x performance. Adding GPU will rise cost 1.5x low end to 3.5x high end.

johnj

Not the right way to look at it but yes I can see your point.
You get much more value out of 30,000 you spend on laptop vs the same price if you had spent 10 years ago.
No. If you consider software requirements. 512 mb vs 8gb & 5gb space vs 15gb space etc, means overall performance is same or less. Only price of ram & medium-high end cpu improved & normal lcd to led.
HDD price decreased but make s/m very slow & now ssd/m2 ssd is standard, which is very expensive.
Anyways a mid end lap cost around [i5/c2d category] 30k in 2010 now around 45k.
Yes, if you still using xp, unfortunately new laps does not support xp.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles