Western Tourists pose naked at Holy Malaysian mountain, gets arrested and sparks Controversy

Status
Not open for further replies.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
People in the west are nearly naked on beaches... Go and laugh at them...:rofl:
You wanna set up beach khap panchayat? lolz...
Is Malayasia in Europe/US? :rofl:

Anyway if you also doing the same post some pics and we would laugh surely.

What do you say guys? :lol:

Rashna

Country flag
But do u know what the funny part is..... this isn't some islamic rant.... they are more worried about some mountain god... lolz.. Don't u find this strange? If they were prosecuted under islamic law they will prolly not get out alive... Right now they face 3 months jail is all and that if they can be prosecuted...

jouni

1900 Finns took of clothes for art... Sauna we go naked, we have no issues in that regard. You should also loosen up, it opens new horizons!

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
1900 Finns took of clothes for art... Sauna we go naked, we have no issues in that regard. You should also loosen up, it opens new horizons!

And then Westerners blame other not to stereotype them.Keep this culture to yourself . :lol: :hippo:

btw spot the difference in the above and below image.These people really "progressed" far back to the past. :rofl:

Last edited:

Rashna

Country flag
You should pose some of u skinny dipping. I am sure @sob would love to see them.:lol:

OneGrimPilgrim

Country flag
i had read this news two days back on a paranormal & cryptozoology-related blog/site that i follow. such a behaviour is nothing new. the firangs are known to be over-zealous with 'dastardly adventurism' (several years back, i had heard that the right side of the westerners' brains are more 'active' than the left-sided Asians; didn't ever go into details of that; but indicates their penchant for craziness and the hard-headed disposition, for good or bad)....but i believe 'counselling' such thrill-seekers may work many-a-times, esp. with the young ones, but still, "east is east and the west is west, and never shall the twain meet." :)

Rashna

Country flag
First dress up your brother @Rowdy ... Some mountain god must b damn pissed off with this nekkid show....:rofl:

Rashna

Country flag
lol now ure making me laugh... religious beliefs and toilets?:rofl:

I guess it is a cultural thing: I was shocked when I heard that a lot of Indians do not use toilets because of religious believes.

jackprince

Turning into a frog
Country flag

And, we should follow your culture because? Particularly people from Finland were in most part just pure barbarians even 400 years back, and they now get naked and preach everyone should too! :rofl: So, you want whole world to get pervert, just because to justify your own set of perversion.

The sense of civilisation that you westerners have is very thin and vain, and the uncultured barabarian always come out with lightest of prodding.

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
And, we should follow your culture because? Particularly people from Finland were in most part just pure barbarians even 400 years back, and they now get naked and preach everyone should too! :rofl: So, you want whole world to get pervert, just because to justify your own set of perversion.

The sense of civilisation that you westerners have is very thin and vain, and the uncultured barabarian always come out with lightest of prodding.
Actually they are still barbarians. Don't you know they use toilet paper to wipe off their asses just like caveman who used dry leaves!

I think west really needs some hygiene lessons.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag

What is the red circle for? Is it you @journi !!!
Ha ha !!!!

jouni

http://www.visitfinland.com/article/10-sauna-tips-for-beginners/

I guess you're right, it takes guts to be your natural self. These are fotos for foreign bashful people. In real life we swim naked on the icy waters...

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Actually they are still barbarians. Don't you know they use toilet paper to wipe off their asses just like caveman who used dry leaves!

I think west really needs some hygiene lessons.
You raised a excellent point.

Sometime I don't understand why these 1st world progressive guys who give us lecture don't even wipe out their ass clean after potty. :hmm::nono:

Just imagine that using paper doesn't clean the ass properly and as a result there is a water jet in Indian toilets.

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
You raised a excellent point.

Sometime I don't understand why these 1st world progressive guys who give us lecture don't even wipe out their ass clean after potty. :hmm::nono:

Just imagine that using paper doesn't clean the ass properly and as a result there is a water jet in Indian toilets.
Half of them live in cold areas and hence low chances of getting infected by bacteria etc. Hygiene does not matter in cold areas so much. No surprise most of them fall sick as soon as they step out of the airport in most tropical countries.

Rashna

Country flag
I think the same about you.... queer as hell, i haven't seen men sucking up to each other so much anywhere else..lol... No prizes for guessing why....one guy was calling all of you a gang of "manhood warriors". ROFL Only queer men hate women like you guys do.... I am just incidental, i happened to stumble up on this "gay" universe.... lolz

Actually we ALL think you are a Queer FemiNazi Lesbo Transgender Tranny.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles