Western Degeneracy

Rxbanda

Country flag
Not degeneracy, but part of the crazy world. So posting here.

I found this today:
1624422502544.png

I read a post that said- there will be a day when India will fall, I don't want it to happen before my death.
Something like that.
The way and pace at which amrika is going, it will collapse in our lifetimes. This thread shows that

airstrike99

Country flag
First of all, if you want to make a statement saying it was acceptable in ancient times, it is better to look towards our scriptures then towards biased, agenda driven mainstream media sources.

The Manu Smriti, Atri Smriti and Dharmasutra of Apastambha and that of BaudhAyana clearly prohibit homosexuality and describe penance for the same. But let's for a moment, assume that you are right and homosexuality was indeed allowed and accepted in ancient times.

Is that your justification for allowing it in this day and age? There are a lot of practices that went on during those times. For example, instead of vibhuti, people used to apply ash from a funeral pyre onto their foreheads. The scriptures tell people to be vegetarians. Sati pratha(though very rare) was a practice that was followed. So because things were followed once, they must hence be allowed now?

And clearly you have absolutely no idea about this movement and its abhorrent activities. What goes on in the West is too numerous to name. But here in India, one High Court recently asked the government to include LGBTQ topics and relationships in a school syllabus for children.

Similarly, in another state, some disgusting LGBTQ organization took coloring books depicting naked people, homosexual scenes, dildos, orgies etc etc and distributed them to kids from Class 1 and upwards. If this is not indoctrination, I don't know what is.

I couldn't care less what you do in your home, but if you shove your activities in my face, you have no right to be catered to. And no, homosexual couples may not have the same rights as heterosexual couples as far as marriage and adoption goes. Especially when studies have proven that both these things have a harmful effects on any children they might adopt.

Their relationships are no longer decriminalized, and that is it. No more room will be given to them to turn this country into a poor copy of America with legalizing pedophilia, abuse of children, gender pronouns, trans bullshit among other things.
everything you mentioned is true except for some bits.

Sati pratha(though very rare) was a practice that was followed.
no reference to sati was found in any veda. all the 'sati-sahagamana' came into existence as local practices.

in-fact, shatpatha brahmana 10.2.6.6 -10.2.6.7 of shukla yajur veda clearly explains " any and all forms of suicides(forced or voluntary) are against the shastras and hence none should be followed"

For example, instead of vibhuti, people used to apply ash from a funeral pyre onto their foreheads.
not all religions/traditions of hinduism do that.

nWo 4 Life

Country flag

no reference to sati was found in any veda. all the 'sati-sahagamana' came into existence as local practices.

in-fact, shatpatha brahmana 10.2.6.6 -10.2.6.7 of shukla yajur veda clearly explains " any and all forms of suicides(forced or voluntary) are against the shastras and hence none should be followed"

Thanks for clarifying 👍

airstrike99

Country flag
Lol what?

my reply to those herald congressi fools.

and i quote -

yes yoga is a school of hindu philosophy.

yoga is divided into 8 parts. yama, niyama, pranayama, asana, pratyahara, dharana, dhyana, samadhi.

and "hatha yoga", the one which is done generally by public, is a sub part of asana and pranayama.

for example, you can't be a christian and be a yoga guru at the same time.

because the concept of existence of christianity and yoga is different.

so you can't say that you believe x=y and x not equal to y at the same time unless you wan't to be a hypocrite.

end of my reply to khangresss.

warriorextreme

Country flag

Below article is a good read for all those who are brainwashed about Vedas and Hinduism:

Bhumihar

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
Country flag
Sometimes I don't understand who set the woke standards in the west.
For something to become a mass movement a group must instigate the process.
Who decides what's progressive.

nWo 4 Life

Country flag
Sometimes I don't understand who set the woke standards in the west.
For something to become a mass movement a group must instigate the process.
Who decides what's progressive.
Good question. @Maharaj samudragupt gave the name of one institution that promotes this stuff, the colleges and schools. With revisionist literature and appalling things like critical race theory.

The LGBTQ organizations and racial groups such as BLM, CAIR, SPLC play a part too. Then they are aided by the Left wing media.

Then you've got the woke corporations shoving all this through their products and ads. The Democratic Party is their political arm. The celebrities their social and cultural arm.

And then you've got the lobbies. God's chosen people kicking the Goyim's ass, same as always.

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS
Country flag

HitmanBlood

Country flag
There is a dangerous anti family gov agency that operates in most western countries. CPS (Child Protection Services) on surface it looks like they are just protecting children however this agency has done the most ammount of harm in destroying western societies.

This agency operates on notion of parents do not have the best interest of children therefore gov must step in and take children away. They work with school teachers to indoctrinate children. They hold seminars in schools encourage children to rat on their parents. They invade personal lives of families. Everything from were children sleep to how they carry them around, to which food is given, all aspects are monitored and controlled by this agency.

This is really a dystopian 1964 type gov agency that operates freely and destroys families. With LGBTQ+ being norm in west, they are even encouraging children to have sex change surgeries. They are forcing parents not to prevent their children from sexual immoralities.

These officers take children away on slightest rumours. They don't need any evidence. If they feel like parents aren't good enough they take their children away. Here is a video of them doing their "job"

No wonder west is F ed up.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles