Western Degeneracy

nWo 4 Life

Country flag
Hey Yo:

1624179246681.png

Someone is mapping "gender clinics" (child mutilation and indoctrination centers) in various countries.

They're increasing at an alarming rate throughout the entire West.

America went from 50 to 700 'gender clinics' in 6 years.

The account has found that many perform underage gender operations on children.

It is quite literally illegal to even question the Transgenderism Industrial Complex in most Western countries due to ill-defined, ever-expanding "hate speech" laws.

People don't understand how serious this problem is. The indoctrination in schools is hardcore. Children are encouraged to avert their parents and go directly to "doctors" at "gender clinics".

sorcerer

Country flag
Hey Yo:

Someone is mapping "gender clinics" (child mutilation and indoctrination centers) in various countries.

They're increasing at an alarming rate throughout the entire West.

America went from 50 to 700 'gender clinics' in 6 years.

The account has found that many perform underage gender operations on children.

It is quite literally illegal to even question the Transgenderism Industrial Complex in most Western countries due to ill-defined, ever-expanding "hate speech" laws.

People don't understand how serious this problem is. The indoctrination in schools is hardcore. Children are encouraged to avert their parents and go directly to "doctors" at "gender clinics".
how much does this business cost and how big is the market and industry..any idea?
once this business starts earning revenue there is no stoppin this madness.
Its scary thinking about the damage the medication does to the overall health of an individual...making them dependent on meds and regular clinical visits.
Fuck this is beyond crazy and happening to kids who cant quite put their thoughts together

nWo 4 Life

Country flag
how much does this business cost and how big is the market and industry..any idea?
once this business starts earning revenue there is no stoppin this madness.
We'll never know for sure, because they keep it tight and attack anyone who tries to question them as "homophobes and bigots". But we can have an idea. Like this image that I posted a few pages before:

1624180031531.png

Average cost of one transition= 150,000 dollars per person.

Estimated population= 1.4 million, with millions more being indoctrinated and pushed to be like this courtesy of "Pride" propaganda.

So market is MORE THAN 200 BILLION DOLLARS. Larger than Entire Hollywood.

sorcerer

Country flag
We'll never know for sure, because they keep it tight and attack anyone who tries to question them as "homophobes and bigots". But we can have an idea. Like this image that I posted a few pages before:

View attachment 95620

Estimated population= 1.4 million, with millions more being indoctrinated and pushed to be like this courtesy of "Pride" propaganda.

So market is MORE THAN 200 BILLION DOLLARS. Larger than Entire Hollywood.
Add to it
life long medication, hormones and other stuffs to keep them alive.Already america has a failed health care system which puts quite a load on those undergoing procedures

The projection of 200 Billion at current rate is enough for the companies to go crazy on it.They know how to double it in a few years.
This madness wont end any time soon but flourish and become mainstream.

nWo 4 Life

Country flag
Add to it
life long medication, hormones and other stuffs to keep them alive.Already america has a failed health care system which puts quite a load on those undergoing procedures

The projection of 200 Billion at current rate is enough for the companies to go crazy on it.They know how to double it in a few years.
This madness wont end any time soon but flourish and become mainstream.
I cannot even begin to imagine what will happen to a child taking injections after injections of new pharmaceutical products like a chronic patient. Is it any wonder that the suicide rate in this community is so high?

sorcerer

Country flag
1624181363483.png

itfalls & Challenges:
  • High cost of the procedures
  • Rise in incidence of sex change regret

This is a huge industry in the making..
But I guess these numbers in the graphics and report are rookie numbers and if we dig further we get more info and depth of this industry

nWo 4 Life

Country flag
View attachment 95623

itfalls & Challenges:

But I guess these numbers in the graphics and report are rookie numbers and if we dig further we get more info and depth of this industry
Great find πŸ‘

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Country flag
View attachment 95623

itfalls & Challenges:

What does it say about india

Longewala

Country flag
Last time I checked California has the 8th biggest economy in the World if it were a country. So no, the decriminalization of theft of $950 has no economic impact on California.
Reminds me of the joke about this woman boasting how her husband became a millionaire because of her.

When asked how she did it, her reply was "he was a billionaire before he married me"

How do you take an economy bigger than most nations, home to the greatest software companies in the world, and turn it into a shithole with crime, violence, uncontrolled fires etc, power cuts, poor infrastructure, masses of people leaving?

Simple, as California shows
Just hand it over to wokists and Marxists

Rassil Krishnan

Country flag

Migration=> leave children behind lol πŸ˜‚πŸ”₯πŸ’―

10% of pinoys are abroad most of them doing low paying jobs(atleast in India's case they are employed in MNCs in the west the money(or part of it) is sent back

What is that? They don't feel safe? They think the govt is hopeless??

If Pinoys have to work low paying jobs abroad, even leave kids behind for that, that too 10% of your entire population
You can be sure something seriously fuΒ’ked up with the Pinoy govt, go suck your white massa balls
Now fuΒ’k off Pinoy
i checked the tfr and total population of phillipines.

man they have tfr right now of some 2.58 something and that too with a population base of 110 million.

and here i thought they were having sub replacement level tfr with low base population.no wonder thwy will be sending a lot of people outside just for work.

asianobserve

Country flag
Reminds me of the joke about this woman boasting how her husband became a millionaire because of her.

When asked how she did it, her reply was "he was a billionaire before he married me"

How do you take an economy bigger than most nations, home to the greatest software companies in the world, and turn it into a shithole with crime, violence, uncontrolled fires etc, power cuts, poor infrastructure, masses of people leaving?

Simple, as California shows
Just hand it over to wokists and Marxists

Wtf? Theft of $950 and less are going to bring down the California economy? Where tf did you study economics?

And besides, look at the trend of property crimes in California over the years:

20210620_234216.jpg

It's going down!

And now compare it to the multi-year trend of theft cases in India:

20210620_234455.jpg

It's skyrocketing!

Now tell me again if that cap at $950 for theft in California is going to bring the f#cking California economy?

Christ... a b#nch of cretins!

Hariharan_kalarikkal

π•±π–”π–”π–‘π–˜ π–—π–šπ–˜π– 𝖆𝖓𝖉 π–†π–“π–Œπ–Šπ–‘π–˜ π–‹π–Šπ–†π–—
Country flag
Wtf? Theft of $950 and less are going to bring down the California economy? Where tf did you study economics?

And besides, look at the trend of property crimes in California over the years:

View attachment 95686
It's going down!

And now compare it to the multi-year trend of theft cases in India:

View attachment 95687

It's skyrocketing!

Now tell me again if that cap at $950 for theft in California is going to bring the f#cking California economy?

Christ... a b#nch of cretins!
Because Petty crime is still a crime in India, you can be okay by paying the fine which should be worth no more than 100-150 Rs
He still had to pay the fine
950 USD while on an individual level may not look like much
Will only promote multiple cases when decriminalised,
It is someone's hard earned money, we don't live in a globalist utopia

asianobserve

Country flag
I'm done of this Russian troll farm style dumbness for tonight. The breadth and depth of the stupidity here is hilarious and scary at the same time...

Hariharan_kalarikkal

π•±π–”π–”π–‘π–˜ π–—π–šπ–˜π– 𝖆𝖓𝖉 π–†π–“π–Œπ–Šπ–‘π–˜ π–‹π–Šπ–†π–—
Country flag
I'm done of this Russian troll farm style dumbness for tonight. The breadth and depth of the stupidity here is hilarious and scary at the same time...
Sleep tight,
Oh And btw
This is a woman who identifies as a male, kicked in hormones into her system breastfeeding her/his? baby
Gee

Screenshot_20210329-180150~2.png

asianobserve

Country flag
Because Petty crime is still a crime in India, you can be okay by paying the fine which should be worth no more than 100-150 Rs
He still had to pay the fine
950 USD while on an individual level may not look like much
Will only promote multiple cases when decriminalised,
It is someone's hard earned money, we don't live in a globalist utopia
Don't be lazy, google it! Stealing of $950 or less in California is still criminal and called "Petty Theft" and is punishable up to 6 mos. imprisonment or fine or both.

And property crimes in California keep on falling since the 1960s!

So stop drinking Russian cool aids!

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles