Western Degeneracy

asianobserve

Country flag
Why would you equate homosexuality with jihadis? Homosexuals just want to be respected and have rights like everybody else. They do not terrorize and certainly do not wish ill on anyone.

Now I know government investment in LGBTQ awareness in schools is worth it sonce obvioysly a lot are ignorant about it...

nWo 4 Life

Country flag
Look homosexuals have been around perhaps since the dawn of human history. Puritanical Christians tried to stamp them out but they continue yp exist. So the 3rd sex are never going away. The mist decent thing we can do as human beings is to respect them and accord them the same rights we enjoy and take for granted.

Decriminalizing homosexual sex is just 1 part of the path to full recognition of 3rd sex rights. As I said they too pay taxes like everybody else so why can't they enjoy the same rights enjoyed by everybody, like marrying whomever they like?
Everyone has been around since forever. So? And now you are bringing the third gender in the equation. Homosexuals are not 3rd gender. They are males or females attracted to people of the same gender. And where does this slope of degeneracy stop, my friend? What about bestiality? You think that should be allowed and people who indulge in that given the same rights? What about pedophilia that is already rampant in the West and America? We should respect that and grant them rights too? What about incest? What about drag queen crap which is done with young children? That kind of immoral evil attacks on children should be respected too?

Your statement of decriminalizing homosexuality is same as third gender rights makes no sense. Homosexuals are NOT the third gender. The third gender is a category of its own and should be helped and protected. Not TRANSGENDER, mind you. The third gender.

And all of us don't enjoy the same rights as everybody else. Indeed, like I said before, Hindus are discriminated against by the State and others and do not enjoy the same rights as minorities.

And coming to marriage, it is a sacred social institution. A form of marriage that can lead to a child, a new life is not equal to homosexual marriage. Like I said, bestiality and pedophilia are also slowly being accepted in Western society. This is what all of this stuff leads. In New York, a mother filed a lawsuit to marry her own child. This is not acceptable and will not be allowed in our country. And we have the West as proof. Allowing homosexual marriage led to adoption, then to gender pronouns, gender neutral bathrooms, drag queen bullshit, mothers are "birthing persons" etc etc, and eventually sexual molestation of children in the name of inclusivity and tolerance. Like I said, this will not be tolerated here.

Studies have shown again and again that gay marriage and adoption has harmful effects on a child and in many cases, leads to molestation of the child by his parents. Evil criminal acts such as these will not and should not be tolerated to appear "woke" or "cool" or "progressive and tolerant".

Peter

Pratik Maitra
Country flag
If you want to contribute your opinion to this thread then better use the English language and in logical arguments. Posting stupid, nonsensical and ugly photo collages does not elicit a good impression on you.
You seem to be a CIA mole in this forum. Nearly all of your posts are pro Globalist CIA drivel. I do support American support to India in tech and industry but no one can deny the rot in their society. America's foreign policy is also nothing to write home about. The shared picture only encapsulates the decay in American ethos. As they say a picture is worth thousand words.

asianobserve

Country flag
Everyone has been around since forever. So? And now you are bringing the third gender in the equation. Homosexuals are not 3rd gender. They are males or females attracted to people of the same gender. And where does this slope of degeneracy stop, my friend? What about bestiality? You think that should be allowed and people who indulge in that given the same rights? What about pedophilia that is already rampant in the West and America? We should respect that and grant them rights too? What about incest? What about drag queen crap which is done with young children? That kind of immoral evil attacks on children should be respected too?

Your statement of decriminalizing homosexuality is same as third gender rights makes no sense. Homosexuals are NOT the third gender. The third gender is a category of its own and should be helped and protected. Not TRANSGENDER, mind you. The third gender.

And all of us don't enjoy the same rights as everybody else. Indeed, like I said before, Hindus are discriminated against by the State and others and do not enjoy the same rights as minorities.

And coming to marriage, it is a sacred social institution. A form of marriage that can lead to a child, a new life is not equal to homosexual marriage. Like I said, bestiality and pedophilia are also slowly being accepted in Western society. This is what all of this stuff leads. In New York, a mother filed a lawsuit to marry her own child. This is not acceptable and will not be allowed in our country. And we have the West as proof. Allowing homosexual marriage led to adoption, then to gender pronouns, gender neutral bathrooms, drag queen bullshit, mothers are "birthing persons" etc etc, and eventually sexual molestation of children in the name of inclusivity and tolerance. Like I said, this will not be tolerated here.

Studies have shown again and again that gay marriage and adoption has harmful effects on a child and in many cases, leads to molestation of the child by his parents. Evil criminal acts such as these will not and should not be tolerated to appear "woke" or "cool" or "progressive and tolerant".

Okay, there is where I stop... All O can say is that the real degenerate thing is the lack of empathy towards fellow humans.

asianobserve

Country flag
You seem to be a CIA mole in this forum. Nearly all of your posts are pro Globalist CIA drivel. I do support American support to India in tech and industry but no one can deny the rot in their society. America's foreign policy is also nothing to write home about. The shared picture only encapsulates the decay in American ethos. As they say a picture is worth thousand words.
So if I post pro-Trump stupidities then I'm not anymore a CIA? :bplease:

nWo 4 Life

Country flag
Why would you equate homosexuality with jihadis? Homosexuals just want to be respected and have rights like everybody else. They do not terrorize and certainly do not wish ill on anyone.
Did I say that homosexuals are jihadis? Do not put words in my mouth. You are the one who raised the point about homos paying more taxes than every other person, so their demands should be placed first. Similarly, I said, there are a lot of anti-national Muzzie organisations that pay more taxes than me. So, their demands are to be given priority now?

Now I know government investment in LGBTQ awareness in schools is worth it sonce obvioysly a lot are ignorant about it...
Hahaha!! Yeah yeah. Go ahead and ramble like a sanctimonious di**head. "Obviously you are ignorant about it".

I know about this movement a hell of a lot better than you and have seen the kind of indoctrination and abuse these people subject kids to in schools. What would be considered criminal in normal circumstances is heralded as "woke and inclusive" by progressive scum. Spare me your holier than thou attitude and keep your woke crap to yourself. Only you are the ignorant one here. If abuse and molestation of kids is acceptable to you for the sake of appearing cool and progressive, then you seriously need to check your own moral convictions and standards instead of lecturing others on their opposition to LGBTQLAVDALAHSUN.

nWo 4 Life

Country flag
Okay, there is where I stop... All O can say is that the real degenerate thing is the lack of empathy towards fellow humans.
Says the guy who thinks young children and infants should be molested and abused and exposed to sexual depravity, and gender neutral bathrooms and pronouns should be a thing.

Peter

Pratik Maitra
Country flag
So if I post pro-Trump stupidities then I'm not anymore a CIA? :bplease:
Nah it is not about Trump who is living in a rent free space in your tiny brain despite him not being the current US President. It is about ethos and what has become of America. American Society is today even more fragmented and divided than it was ever before. Heck even the racial minorities claim America is in a way worse place than it was after emancipation and removal of segregation. Go to Thomas Sowell's channel and take a look at how America has fallen and is no longer the city on a shining hill as it used to be. Societal norms collapse once a society reaches the peak of its development. American Society today mirrors that of the Roman society in 400 AD rife with moral decay and lack of will for excellence.

ketaki

Country flag
its simple yaar, whatever you wanna do in private-
F*ck your relatives, dogs, cats, men, women, dolls, imaginary beings, aliens and what not
keep it to yourself...

but if the other person/being complains about it- law will come after you

dont ask society to appreciate or celebrate your fantasies...dont ask for rights to pronouns, extra options in forms, get offended etc.

nWo 4 Life

Country flag
its simple yaar, whatever you wanna do in private-
F*ck your relatives, dogs, cats, men, women, dolls, imaginary beings, aliens and what not
keep it to yourself...

but if the other person/being complains about it- law will come after you

dont ask society to appreciate or celebrate your fantasies...dont ask for rights to pronouns, extra options in forms, get offended etc.
Dogs and cats would actually be animal abuse. Funny how that is respected in the West(at least for now), while abusing children and aborting them is considered "progressive". Also, it depends on what you do in your home. If you are burning someone with a cigarette or keeping somebody in chains all in the name of "roleplay", even if the other person consents to it, the state has a right to interfere.

asianobserve

Country flag
Nah it is not about Trump who is living in a rent free space in your tiny brain despite him not being the current US President. It is about ethos and what has become of America. American Society is today even more fragmented and divided than it was ever before. Heck even the racial minorities claim America is in a way worse place than it was after emancipation and removal of segregation. Go to Thomas Sowell's channel and take a look at how America has fallen and is no longer the city on a shining hill as it used to be. Societal norms collapse once a society reaches the peak of its development. American Society today mirrors that of the Roman society in 400 AD rife with moral decay and lack of will for excellence.
Intense political opinions have been the hallmark of US politics in a long time. It ended up in a Civil War at one time but what came after was an even better and more powerful country.

Peter

Pratik Maitra
Country flag
Ironically strict heterosexual sex relationship is a Christian influence to India. It turned out swordfights and jelly fights were accepted in Pre-British India...

Huh using some decrepit old inscriptions and carvings in one temple in India and then generalizing the entire Indian populace as a monolithic entity that accepts homosexuality. I admit Indians and Hindus in general are far more tolerant of homosexuality than Abrahamic faiths but it is not the norm here to be a tranny. Some of our itihas like Mahabharat has Drapaudi having multiple husbands. This does not mean an Indian like me would accept a wife with multiple partners. Unlike Abrahamic faiths we do not follow every itihasa or smriti as the final infallible authority. We apply our common sense and everyone accepts that while Transgenders do deserve our sympathy but homosexuality should never become the norm.

asianobserve

Country flag
Huh using some decrepit old inscriptions and carvings in one temple in India and then generalizing the entire Indian populace as a monolithic entity that accepts homosexuality. I admit Indians and Hindus in general are far more tolerant of homosexuality than Abrahamic faiths but it is not the norm here to be a tranny. Some of our itihas like Mahabharat has Drapaudi having multiple husbands. This does not mean an Indian like me would accept a wife with multiple partners. Unlike Abrahamic faiths we do not follow every itihasa or smriti as the final infallible authority. We apply our common sense and everyone accepts that while Transgenders do deserve our sympathy but homosexuality should never become the norm.
Look at the title of this thread... that photo is a reminder to members to be more circumspect about labelling others.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

Articles