Western Degeneracy

sorcerer

Country flag
Old news.. but still

'I've gone back to being a child': Husband and father-of-seven, 52, leaves his wife and kids to live as a transgender SIX-YEAR-OLD girl named Stefonknee

So empowering.

Does he sorry she, go to school?

Will he sorry she attend the boys washroom or the girl's one?
Stefonknee
Stuff on Knee?
aaaah.. okay thats where he got the idea ..kneeling too much

t 90s

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Yo, this is so fucked up and so based at the same time 😆 😆

"In the name of the Glock, the Rifle and the Holy Pistol AMEN and AWOMEN"😂
Not fckd up , totally based. These guys are proper conservatives ( arrange marriages, no degeneracy, family unit far civilized, rich than many of there critics'. They want to creat there lord kingdom on this planet. Whatever that is but based nonetheless.

nWo 4 Life

Country flag
Not fckd up , totally based. These guys are proper conservatives ( arrange marriages, no degeneracy, family unit far civilized, rich than many of there critics'. They want to creat there lord kingdom on this planet. Whatever that is but based nonetheless.
Of course. I didn't mean fucked up regarding those aspects. I was talking about the fact that America has deteriorated so bad that now citizens cannot trust the police or law enforcement to save them. And hence they have to pick up arms themselves, and that is rarely, if ever, a good thing. It will sooner or later lead to copious amounts of violence.

But hey, these people would rather die on their feet than live on their knees. And that is something that you cannot help but respect 👍

Plus, it makes sense that the head of the movement is from Korea, those motherfuckers are crazy😂 If anybody wants to know about it, just check out Rooftop Koreans 1992 Rodney King Riots.

nWo 4 Life

Country flag
Hey Yo, get ready for this:

1624087723910.png

1624087746933.png

1624087765652.png

1624087788633.png

Blue’s Clues segment of a drag queen hosting a pride parade for gay, trans, and non-binary animals.

Once you realize the Pride Movement is predicated on grooming your kids, you’ll recognize pretty much all children’s content and children’s entertainers in the West are perverted pedos.

Hariharan_kalarikkal

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag

People can't even respect their men and women in uniform, listen to what the Woman says to the person scrubbing off graffiti

sorcerer

Country flag
Hey Yo, get ready for this:

View attachment 95422

View attachment 95423

View attachment 95424

View attachment 95425

Blue’s Clues segment of a drag queen hosting a pride parade for gay, trans, and non-binary animals.

Once you realize the Pride Movement is predicated on grooming your kids, you’ll recognize pretty much all children’s content and children’s entertainers in the West are perverted pedos.
Mainstreaming molesting children.
:facepalm:

not something people can joke about once it hits a new normal.

Harry101

Country flag
Had conversation with a 20 something American biology student a few days ago. She was arguing how eating junk food works differently for different people and that people should eat whatever they feel like. Explained her how consuming 300 calories in burgers and desserts is different from 300 cals in whole food. She knew I was right. Had another American friend who explained how eating junk is different from eating whole foods. Both of us haven't studied biology after 10th grade.
Also observed how this PC culture and "feelings" over facts varies in different races in America. My friend who was supporting me was a black American male computer science guy. And this biology student was a white+latin American woman.

nWo 4 Life

Country flag
Had conversation with a 20 something American biology student a few days ago. She was arguing how eating junk food works differently for different people and that people should eat whatever they feel like. Explained her how consuming 300 calories in burgers and desserts is different from 300 cals in whole food. She knew I was right. Had another American friend who explained how eating junk is different from eating whole foods. Both of us haven't studied biology after 10th grade.
Also observed how this PC culture and "feelings" over facts varies in different races in America. My friend who was supporting me was a black American male computer science guy. And this biology student was a white+latin American woman.
That's why I posted this long ago:

photo_2021-06-04_18-40-05.jpg

Longewala

Country flag
The main driver of PC culture in the West are are women, especially white and college educated (which usually means some XYZ studies rather than those awful patriarchal courses with numbers and stuff)

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles