Western Degeneracy

Harry101

Country flag
High time we have a dedicated thread for this topic.
Been seeing a lot of mental health "awareness" and simultaneous LGBT+ campaigns on almost every SM platforms.
Here's a video from an insider of these groups:

See how these hyper-sexual people prey on teens and youths

Harry101

Country flag
It has come to a point that there are "bad" lesbians too:

HitmanBlood

Country flag
10 percent of US adults have drug use disorder at some point in their lives

A survey of American adults revealed that drug use disorder is common, co-occurs with a range of mental health disorders and often goes untreated. The study, funded by the National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism (NIAAA), part of the National Institutes of Health, found that about 4 percent of Americans met the criteria for drug use disorder in the past year and about 10 percent have had drug use disorder at some time in their lives.

nWo 4 Life

Country flag
This is disturbing

The comment section is gold under this video
Yup. There are a significant section of extreme far left feminists who think abortion is something morally good and promote casual sex and encourage women to have abortions each time they get pregnant. As if it's something as trivial as cutting your nails or hair.

asianobserve

Country flag
Ironically strict heterosexual sex relationship is a Christian influence to India. It turned out swordfights and jelly fights were accepted in Pre-British India...

asianobserve

Country flag
And more....

Which begs the question, is homosexuality a modern social aberration or a fact of life since ancient times, or even before that? If so, why the hostility to a fact of life?

asianobserve

Country flag
No one's opposing homosexuality. It's the indoctrination of kids that's evil. Now pedophiles are hiding behind LGBT curtain and preying on kids.

Indoctrination? Nobody is recruiting anyone to be gay. From what I understand from gay rights activists is 1) they just want equal rights with non-gay population (no discrimination); and 2) they want closet gay not to be tormented in silence and just come out.

I don't see anything wrong with that.

asianobserve

Country flag
As to multiple sex partners or multiple marriages I think ancient times is full of that from East to West. Again, Christianity clamped down hard on these practices but overtime the spring will bubble out eventually.

Hariharan_kalarikkal

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag
Indoctrination? Nobody is recruiting anyone to be gay. From what I understand from gay rights activists is 1) they just want equal rights with non-gay population (no discrimination); and 2) they want closet gay not to be tormented in silence and just come out.

Homosexuality is fine
Nobody gives a rat's ass what anyone does in their bedroom

What indoctrination I'm this case means is injection of wokeism in practically everything
This is a kid's song

nWo 4 Life

Country flag

First of all, if you want to make a statement saying it was acceptable in ancient times, it is better to look towards our scriptures then towards biased, agenda driven mainstream media sources.

The Manu Smriti, Atri Smriti and Dharmasutra of Apastambha and that of BaudhAyana clearly prohibit homosexuality and describe penance for the same. But let's for a moment, assume that you are right and homosexuality was indeed allowed and accepted in ancient times.

Is that your justification for allowing it in this day and age? There are a lot of practices that went on during those times. For example, instead of vibhuti, people used to apply ash from a funeral pyre onto their foreheads. The scriptures tell people to be vegetarians. Sati pratha(though very rare) was a practice that was followed. So because things were followed once, they must hence be allowed now?

And clearly you have absolutely no idea about this movement and its abhorrent activities. What goes on in the West is too numerous to name. But here in India, one High Court recently asked the government to include LGBTQ topics and relationships in a school syllabus for children.

Similarly, in another state, some disgusting LGBTQ organization took coloring books depicting naked people, homosexual scenes, dildos, orgies etc etc and distributed them to kids from Class 1 and upwards. If this is not indoctrination, I don't know what is.

I couldn't care less what you do in your home, but if you shove your activities in my face, you have no right to be catered to. And no, homosexual couples may not have the same rights as heterosexual couples as far as marriage and adoption goes. Especially when studies have proven that both these things have a harmful effects on any children they might adopt.

Their relationships are no longer decriminalized, and that is it. No more room will be given to them to turn this country into a poor copy of America with legalizing pedophilia, abuse of children, gender pronouns, trans bullshit among other things.

asianobserve

Country flag
First of all, if you want to make a statement saying it was acceptable in ancient times, it is better to look towards our scriptures then towards biased, agenda driven mainstream media sources.

The Manu Smriti, Atri Smriti and Dharmasutra of Apastambha and that of BaudhAyana clearly prohibit homosexuality and describe penance for the same. But let's for a moment, assume that you are right and homosexuality was indeed allowed and accepted in ancient times.

Is that your justification for allowing it in this day and age? There are a lot of practices that went on during those times. For example, instead of vibhuti, people used to apply ash from a funeral pyre onto their foreheads. The scriptures tell people to be vegetarians. Sati pratha(though very rare) was a practice that was followed. So because things were followed once, they must hence be allowed now?

And clearly you have absolutely no idea about this movement and its abhorrent activities. What goes on in the West is too numerous to name. But here in India, one High Court recently asked the government to include LGBTQ topics and relationships in a school syllabus for children.

Similarly, in another state, some disgusting LGBTQ organization took coloring books depicting naked people, homosexual scenes, dildos, orgies etc etc and distributed them to kids from Class 1 and upwards. If this is not indoctrination, I don't know what is.

I couldn't care less what you do in your home, but if you shove your activities in my face, you have no right to be catered to. And no, homosexual couples may not have the same rights as heterosexual couples as far as marriage and adoption goes. Especially when studies have proven that both these things have a harmful effects on any children they might adopt.

Their relationships are no longer decriminalized, and that is it. No more room will be given to them to turn this country into a poor copy of America with legalizing pedophilia, abuse of children, gender pronouns, trans bullshit among other things.
Homosexuality is a fact of life. Homosexuals have been around since ancient times from East to West. Current laws and the media are simply recognizing a group of humans who have been unfairly treated throughout history.

At_the_Lakshmana_temple_in_Khajuraho_(954_CE),_a_man_receives_fellatio_from_a_seated_male_as_p...jpg

We cannot force someone to make love only to the opposote sex when they want the same sex. As a hetero male how would you feel if society and laws only allow you to make love and marry a man? Homosexuals feel the same almost all their lives.

As to LGBTQ topics in class, well that's only for awareness since obviously there are still some who are deeply prejudiced... :dude: Note that homosexuals also pay taxes like you and me. As a matter of fact I daresay that a lot of gays and lesbian pay more taxes than you and me. So they should be protected by the state against continuing discrimination from bigots.

nWo 4 Life

Country flag
Ah, as expected. I was wondering when the Khajuraho argument will come up 😆

First of all, I do not even have to debate this point. Even a poor platform like Wikipedia can tell you the truth about this.
"The relative layout of temples integrate masculine and feminine deities and symbols highlight the interdependence. The art work symbolically highlight the four goals of life considered necessary and proper in Hinduism - dharma, kama, artha and moksha....
...The temples have a rich display of intricately carved statues. While they are famous for their erotic sculpture, sexual themes cover less than 10% of the temple sculpture. Further, most erotic scene panels are neither prominent nor emphasized at the expense of the rest, rather they are in proportional balance with the non-sexual images. The viewer has to look closely to find them, or be directed by a guide. The arts cover numerous aspects of human life and values considered important in Hindu pantheon. Further, the images are arranged in a configuration to express central ideas of Hinduism. All three ideas from Agamas are richly expressed in Khajuraho temples - Avyakta, Vyaktavyakta and Vyakta."
To put one's focus on the erotic aspects at the expense of the total is tamasic behavior. So, you should probably pick a different argument.

We cannot force someone to make love only to the opposite sex when they want the same sex. As a hetero male how would you feel if society and laws only allow you to make love and marry a man? Homosexuals feel the same almost all their lives.
I already said in my above post that homosexual relations have been decriminalized. So, what is your point?

As to LGBTQ topics in class, well that's only for awareness since obviously there are still some who are deeply prejudiced... :dude: Note that homosexuals also pay taxes like you and me. As a matter of fact I daresay that a lot of gays and lesbian pay more taxes than you and me. So they should be protected by the state against continuing discrimination from bigots.
No. The primary function of a school is to impart life skills and education to a person so that he may equip himself with skills to get a job. Moral knowledge and topics like these are the job of a parent to impart, not the state or the school. And we have no need of such things in our schools. It has no purpose and frankly, will be destructive to children and students. Showing a coloring book full of homosexuality and sex scenes to children of Class 1 is "awareness"?

We have all seen this movie before. It has already played out in the West and America. We have also seen the kind of sexual depravity that is taught in classrooms to young children in the name of awareness. We want no part of this degeneracy that will probably scar children psychologically and mentally for years.

I am sure that jihadis also pay taxes. Indeed a lot of rich Muzzie organisations that haven't been banned as of yet, and are engaged in anti-national activities pay a hell of a lot more taxes than me too. So now they should be placed at a pedestal, should they? I don't know what your source is for saying that gays and lesbians pay more taxes than everyone else.

But I do not see what point you are trying to make. The vast majority of taxes in this country are paid by Hindus, and yet we as a community receive no help and our money is used to appease minorities and for their benefit. So? Paying taxes is an obligation that you have to fulfill. It's not a bribe. If you don't pay your taxes, you go to jail. Simple as that.

Like I said, homosexuality has been decriminalized and that is it. That is enough to fulfill your demands. Marriage and adoption and indoctrination of children is not up for debate and will not be allowed.

asianobserve

Country flag
Ah, as expected. I was wondering when the Khajuraho argument will come up 😆

First of all, I do not even have to debate this point. Even a poor platform like Wikipedia can tell you the truth about this.

To put one's focus on the erotic aspects at the expense of the total is tamasic behavior. So, you should probably pick a different argument.

I already said in my above post that homosexual relations have been decriminalized. So, what is your point?

No. The primary function of a school is to impart life skills and education to a person so that he may equip himself with skills to get a job. Moral knowledge and topics like these are the job of a parent to impart, not the state or the school. And we have no need of such things in our schools. It has no purpose and frankly, will be destructive to children and students. Showing a coloring book full of homosexuality and sex scenes to children of Class 1 is "awareness"?

We have all seen this movie before. It has already played out in the West and America. We have also seen the kind of sexual depravity that is taught in classrooms to young children in the name of awareness. We want no part of this degeneracy that will probably scar children psychologically and mentally for years.

I am sure that jihadis also pay taxes. Indeed a lot of rich Muzzie organisations that haven't been banned as of yet, and are engaged in anti-national activities pay a hell of a lot more taxes than me too. So now they should be placed at a pedestal, should they? I don't know what your source is for saying that gays and lesbians pay more taxes than everyone else.

But I do not see what point you are trying to make. The vast majority of taxes in this country are paid by Hindus, and yet we as a community receive no help and our money is used to appease minorities and for their benefit. So? Paying taxes is an obligation that you have to fulfill. It's not a bribe. If you don't pay your taxes, you go to jail. Simple as that.

Like I said, homosexuality has been decriminalized and that is it. That is enough to fulfill your demands. Marriage and adoption and indoctrination of children is not up for debate and will not be allowed.
Look homosexuals have been around perhaps since the dawn of human history. Puritanical Christians tried to stamp them out but they continue yp exist. So the 3rd sex are never going away. The mist decent thing we can do as human beings is to respect them and accord them the same rights we enjoy and take for granted.

Decriminalizing homosexual sex is just 1 part of the path to full recognition of 3rd sex rights. As I said they too pay taxes like everybody else so why can't they enjoy the same rights enjoyed by everybody, like marrying whomever they like?

Global Defence

New threads

Articles