We will not pay: the Americans withholding their taxes to fight Trump

OrangeFlorian

Anon Supreme
Respectfully, if Hillary won she would have most likely declared war on Russia and led to WW3. Trump with Russia is best situation for India. It will be like a foursome on China.

Your neocon warmonger is John McCain not Trump. We are living in the best timeline now.
A war inside the borders on the basis of theft of other people's money to build a wall that people could easily bypass using tunnels and boats as opposed to war inside and outside the borders is better than nothing but that doesn't mean that you glorify it as being the ideal result. We had Rand Paul. He was the best possible overall choice for President.

Spectribution

Tihar Jail
Banned
A war inside the borders on the basis of theft of other people's money to build a wall that people could easily bypass using tunnels and boats as opposed to war inside and outside the borders is better than nothing but that doesn't mean that you glorify it as being the ideal result. We had Rand Paul. He was the best possible overall choice for President.

BTW Rand Paul was just called 'Trump's most loyal stooge'.

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2017/02/rand-paul-has-become-trumps-most-loyal-toady.html

That wall will make LOC look like a picket fence. 23bn $$ will protect it all round.

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
That wall will make LOC look like a picket fence. 23bn $$ will protect it all round.
I don't think the wall will have as much effect as the general feeling of unwelcomeness and the deportation fears. The Democrats made legal immigrants feel like they were inferior to the illegals :laugh:

Spectribution

Tihar Jail
Banned
I believe we can agree on a lot, I'm a fellow conservative who used to be like you but has grown older and has a few gray hairs which has changed some opinions.
Time and tide change all but the soul is immortal. I fight for that little figment of moral fibre. This is a crusade against liberal tyranny.

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
Then you mean that in back then times men still liked drawing dicks randomly?
:biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:

:bounce:
Well, yes. :)
Or at least the artwork from various times seem to imply that, and of course not just in ancient India

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles