We are 1000 members now!

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
We are 1000 members in the DFI family now. Congratulations!!! to the staff and the members for achieving this milestone in such a short period. May this family grow bigger and better with addition of more quality members.

Congratulations!!! again. Enjoy!!!.:113::D

Country flag
In February when we had 30 members me and ahmed were talking and I told him by end of the summer we will have 1000 members and we are here, great effort by staff and many members to achieve this, great job. We are just getting started.

Pintu

Great Achievement , Kudos to the Team Defence Forum of India, their dedications and also the innovative idea and great contribution in the form of threads and posts which are really jewel have taken this forum to the Zenith, wish from my heart ,

Long Live Defence Forum of India, Long Live Friendship,

kudos to dd, for drawing our attention to a great fact to cheer about!

Warm Regards

NSG_Blackcats

Member of The Month OCTOBER 2009
It is great to have 1000 members in 7 months. The DFI team is doing a great job. But we all need to ensure the quality of posts. Congratulation to DFI team and all DFI members.

Vinod2070

मध्यस्थ
Ambassador
Hearty congrates and thanks to all members.

Onwards to 10,000!

K Factor

A Concerned Indian
It is great to have 1000 members in 7 months. The DFI team is doing a great job. But we all need to ensure the quality of posts. Congratulation to DFI team and all DFI members.
Great going Team DFI !!!
Cheers.

:113::113::113:

A sad thing I don't know whether the others noticed: 1001 members and only 197 intros. :( So many of them are unknown!

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
Whose woods these are I think I know.
His house is in the village though;
He will not see me stopping here
To watch his woods fill up with snow.

My little horse must think it queer
To stop without a farmhouse near
Between the woods and frozen lake
The darkest evening of the year.

He gives his harness bells a shake
To ask if there is some mistake.
The only other sound's the sweep
Of easy wind and downy flake.

The woods are lovely, dark and deep.
But I have promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep,
And miles to go before I sleep.

nitesh

Mob Control Manager
Thanks to you all, without your contribution this feet was impossible to achieve.

sky

wow

members are joining thick and fast, no stoping dfi now

thakur_ritesh

Ambassador
congratulations to all the members and staff members for having achieved this very impressive mile stone, an achievement made possilble in just 205days since the day DFI came into being on the 10th february, 2009.

i recall the day when the site came into being, and when amar was the lone member and then nitesh joined in, and soon it was avi, and my GOD has this place grown since, oh those lonely first few days and who would have thought in less than a year this place would have crossed a thousand mark and well today, the place is abuzz with few of the finest discussions.

i was a moderator at another site and during those days i used to be surprised at the speed with which changes used to happen on DFI, it was like an every day affair a rarity one must admit, and when i joined the moderation team here, i realised why all those things happened, and truly two things that clearly stand out for DFI are the speed with which decisions get taken & implemented and the best of all, DFI has no other agenda other than quality discussions, and sooner than later we shall reach our set standards with all your support.

still long way to go, still miles to cover and with the effort of each and every 1000 members of DFI we shall achieve many more such milestones.

a truly humbled DFI member :).

Vinod2070

मध्यस्थ
Ambassador
Great post Ritesh! Just "thanks" was not nearly enough.

ahmedsid

Top Gun
I still Remember......

I still remember the Day I joined in, I Still remember the days when only 2 or 3 members used to be online. I still remember all of us knowing deep inside that this will be a success and bring in members. I still remember seeing the team happy when even 1 member signs up. I still remember the glee we all had seeing a Discussion page growing. I still remember waiting for a member to sign up. I still remember checking the "online now" to see whether any guests are signing up. I still remember telling AV that there are no trolls around and No fun! I still Remember AV telling me that I will have my hands full soon! And Soon it did!! :)

Now I rarely keep track of the new members, Now I pray that no troll comes in, Now I Pray that This Becomes what it set out to be, The Best Defence Forum on the Net.

I thank Amar (.void) without whom this would never have been possible, Without whom we wouldnt we be here chatting away to glory on the Chat box, Without whom, We all would never have met! It it this Guys Perseverance which has brought DFI to where it is Now, and He can be singled out and named for it, and No one can question it.

I thank Nitesh for bringing me in here, I Thank AV for also telling me about this place. I thank Singh for being there since the very Beginning to cool the mood down and bring in a Smile. I thank Sir Ray, Ritesh, Sridhar and Yusuf, for without these men, I dont know if the Quality we boast of today would be Achievable.

I Thank Lethal Force, Rage, Soham, Payeng, EM, Notorious Jatt and Numerous others for making us reach this goalpost this quick. Thank You all, Thank You Very much! God Speed.

Member of The Month SEPTEMBER 2009
Great to hear we have 1000 members now:D
DFI is a great place to post plus the staff has really worked hard to make this a unique forum.Hope to see it grow even more.

Vikramaditya

Country flag
Congrates and thanks to all DFI members for this successful journey.

p2prada

Nice. And I reached my goal of 1000 posts too. :D

Soham

DFI TEAM
Country flag
without your contribution this feet was impossible to achieve.
:coffee_spray:

No offence...but this was hillarious ! :rofl:

Congratulations all'f'ya !
Lets hit the 10,000 mark now.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles