Way to increase membership

Vishwarupa

Country flag
Dear Mods,

Can we have options/way to invite our friends to DFI? in FB, Orkut or Linked or any networking sites we have options to invite our friends or send them an invitation ( automated) to join the network. Can we have similar options in DFI, this way existing members can send out invites to their contacts and friends.

This will certainly help in creating awareness & reach of DFI.

Regards,
B Girish

Zarvin

Create a less hostile environment and you are sure to get more followers with distinctive prospectives.

Good luck

praneetbajpaie

Tihar Jail
Banned
Create a less hostile environment and you are sure to get more followers with distinctive prospectives.

Good luck
really, have you seen the PDF? Anyway, I think I can say this on behalf of the Mods here, we would appreciate Pakistani members here but we are not desperate for it.

BangersAndMash

Good luck
I just checked out your new paki forum, with mods like bilal-qaeda, good luck to ya. That Indian Muslims thread is enough to put me off.

Aayush

Good luck
Lets leave Dictatorship DFI and join liberal&democratic PDF

Global Defence

New threads

Articles