Was there local support for invaders?

OtmShank'Srevenge

Bunch of b.s.... Hindus helped invaders take over IndiA from Muslims to Christians to BritiSh.

Even shivaji when he lost battles was because Hindus turned against him and their own people

raja696

Bunch of b.s.... Hindus helped invaders take over IndiA from Muslims to Christians to BritiSh.

Even shivaji when he lost battles was because Hindus turned against him and their own people
Can you prove ur claim to back ur facts with history of hindus... provide me proper link (spare me from communist propaganda). Thanks.

pmaitra

Can you prove ur claim to back ur facts with history of hindus... provide me proper link (spare me from communist propaganda). Thanks.
  • Almost all of Afghans are Muslims.
  • Almost all of Kashmiris are Muslims.
  • Half of Punjabis are Muslims.
  • Half of Kanaujis are Muslims.
  • Two thirds of Bengalis are Muslims.
  • Half of Malayalis are Muslims.
All of the above used to be Hindu at one point.

How did this happen?

Invaders? Conversion under the sword?

Golden military rule: Defenders have an advantage over the aggressors.

Either people converted en-masse to escape from casteism.
or​
Our warriors were incapable of defending our country.

Pick one of the two.

Instead of attacking the symptom, try to attack the root cause.

Scarface

• Almost all of Afghans are Muslims.

How did this happen?

or​

Pick one of the two.

Why not pick all 3 ?
They are all valid reasons

airtel

Country flag
or​

STOP Your propaganda ........you are aware of reality ...............................stop lying & dont be apologetic .

for your Kind information there is no caste system in Buddhism still Buddhist majority areas like indoneshia , malayshia , afaganistaan ,kashmir (parts of Bihar & Up)etc are converted to muzzies .
if people hated caste system they they could have accepted Budhism or jainism .

Iran was not a muslim country they were following zohrashtrianism (in which there is no caste system ) and parsi community in India (like tata ) are war refugees .

now Iran is a hellhole ...................................
check the history of middle east , there was no caste system in that area ....still they were forcefully converted .

if there is not caste system in Islam then what is shia , sunni , ahmadiya , barelavi etc ??

check the surnames of converted pakis most of them have surnames of upper caste Hindus .........or better read Babarnama , akbarnama ,humaun nama etc how they forcefully converted by rapes & murders and yes they are not ashamed of their Crimes .........they are very proud of it .

they were / are just following Mu-HUM-MAD .

This is why muzzies are Unhappy in almost each and every country , they will have to pay for their sins ....................because karma is a Bitch .

Last edited:

raja696

• Almost all of Afghanistan is Muslims.

How did this happen?

or​

Pick one of the two.

My simple answer is most of them are continuity generations of forceful converts who seen wealth in slavery (out of self respect) and advantage over rest of there fellow Hindu population suffering... Under ruthless Mughal rulers Ie survival of the fittest. (Dalit equation or caste victimisation developed due to colonial rule and to break up Hindu dharmic religion).

Now this lineage of Muslim in India are proud because it's a democracy. If not for that India would have been declared Hindu dharmic state in 1947... These Muslims would Have been converted back out of shame in to there ancestors religion way long back.

civilisation usually fallen for numerous Hindu invaders also and is no mistake of people. In fact kingdoms kept on changing for many centuries. This 1000 years of Mughal rule is just very small transition compared to history. We are still recovering from it. The difference between Hindu and Mughal invaders is mass ruthless killings and suffering through religion means (Islam). people like us who are quick to blame ourselves doesn't matter . we are still less than a spec in time compared to the collective struggle of civilisation (which includes our discussion as well) and its ongoing. No matter how we judge it's good or bad , the deeds of karma will take us back where it was to our ancestors dharma. What goes around comes around.

pmaitra

STOP Your propaganda .you are aware of reality very ...............................stop lying & dont be apologetic .

for your Kind information there is no caste system in Buddhism still Buddhist majority areas like indoneshia , malayshia , afaganistaan ,kashmir (parts of Bihar & Up)etc are converted to muzzies .

Iran was not a muslim country they were following zohrashtrianism (in which there is no caste system ) and parsi community in India (like tata ) are war refugees .
now Iran is a hellhole ...................................
check the history of middle east , there was no caste system in that area ....still they were forcefully converted .

check the surnames of converted pakis most of them have surnames of upper caste Hindus .........or better read Babarnama , akbarnama ,humaun nama etc how they forcefully converted by rapes & murders and yes they are not ashamed of their Crimes .........they are very proud of it .

they were / are just following Mu-HUM-MAD .

This is why muzzies are Unhappy in almost each and every country , they will have to pay for their sins ....................because karma is a Bitch .
I gave two hypotheses.

Pick one of the two.

P.S.: Yes, I am aware of the reality. You might not like to hear it.

Last edited:

pmaitra

My simple answer is most of them are continuity generations of forceful converts who seen wealth in slavery (out of self respect) and advantage over rest of there fellow Hindu population suffering... Under ruthless Mughal rulers Ie survival of the fittest. (Dalit equation or caste victimisation developed due to colonial rule and to break up Hindu dharmic religion).

Now this lineage of Muslim in India are proud because it's a democracy. If not for that if India would have been declared Hindu dharmic state 1947... These Muslims would Have been converted back out of shame in to there ancestors religion way long back.

civilisation usually fallen for numerous Hindu invaders also and is no mistake of people. In fact kingdoms kept on changing for many centuries. This 1000 years of Mughal rule is just very small transition compared to history. We are still recovering from it. The difference between Hindu and Mughal invaders is mass ruthless killings and suffering through religion means (Islam). people like us who are quick to blame ourselves doesn't matter . we are still less than a spec in time compared to the collective struggle of civilisation (which includes our discussion as well) and its ongoing. No matter how we judge it's or good or bad the deeds of karma will take us back where it was to our ancestors dharma. What goes around comes around.
So, which of the two hypotheses do you pick?

raja696

So, which of the two hypotheses do you pick?

It doesn't matter what we pick , I mean the hypotheses ur looking at are from insufficient data . Which are derived by magnifying incidents in small time frames and these theories are being used for nefarious activities lol may be propaganda my opinion. I suggest u consider hypothesis derived from 400bc. :) to prove ur assertion.

pmaitra

It doesn't matter what we pick , I mean the hypotheses ur looking at are from insufficient data . Which are derived by magnifying incidents in small time frames and these theories are being used for nefarious activities lol may be propaganda my opinion. I suggest u consider hypothesis derived from 400bc. :) to prove ur assertion.
Well, that you say it does not matter is quite a telling response.

I hope you understand. :)

pmaitra

Nope the hypothesis u proposed are semi baked eggs.
I love it when people avoid the question and beat around the bush.

I hope people read my post and ponder.

Excessive arrogance prevents one from admitting his own mistakes.

Hindutwavadis always bleat about Hinduism, laced with constant stream of whining and bluster alike.

Become a hanuman.

Hanuman = Jo swabhimaan ka hanan karta hai.

airtel

Country flag

that is the case of every community .for example > Mir Jafar Ali Khan helped
British in defeating Siraj ud-Daulah in battle of plasi ..

General Raja Lal Singh who, with Tej Singh, betrayed the Sikhs during the anglo -sikh war.[

raja696

I love it when people avoid the question and beat around the bush.

I hope people read my post and ponder.

Excessive arrogance prevents one from admitting his own mistakes.

Hindutwavadis always bleat about Hinduism, laced with constant stream of whining and bluster alike.

Become a hanuman.

Hanuman = Jo swabhimaan ka hanan karta hai.
Lol now u think I am hindutwadi....in ur sense of terms. But its no harm even u think so Hindus are Hindus.

Why should I accept ur insufficient data when it's not credible with facts. Just well prevailed jingoism of ur claim doesn't win over the other.

pmaitra

Carry on. I think we are going away from Maldives.

Perhaps we can move some posts elsewhere.

But do ponder.

@raja696, yes, I agree, data might be insufficient, and therefore, I presented two hypotheses.

that is the case of every community .for example > Mir Jafar Ali Khan helped
British in defeating Siraj ud-Daulah in battle of plasi ..

General Raja Lal Singh who, with Tej Singh, betrayed the Sikhs during the anglo -sikh war.[
Yes, and today, Mir Jaffar's grave is still there in Murshidabad. People walk on his grave because he was a traitor. Lal Singh and Tej Singh were not rajas. They were commanders who swore loyalty to the Sikh Empire but were actually posers planted by Gulab Singh who wanted to become king. He eventually paid money to the British to become a British vassal.

airtel

Country flag
P.S.: Yes, I am aware of the reality. You might not like to hear it.
if you are aware of reality then ...............accept it too ....................dont be apologetic ......................dont ever try to defend criminals , killers & rapists .

pmaitra

if you are aware of reality then ...............accept it too ....................dont be apologetic ......................dont ever try to defend criminals , killers & rapists .
Nope. Never defended criminals. Ever seen me defending atrocities by Aurangzeb? Go ahead. I have been in this forum for years. Check my posts.

pmaitra

I have forked a new thread. I don't want a discussion focused on Maldives to be diverted.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles