War startegy : Taking Shaksgam back .

Cactus09

Country flag
The operatione's for the capturing the Shenxianwan Poste's will play an important part in the Retaking of the Shaksgam Valley's and the securing of the logistce's and the Suppluy's Route's . The operation would be divide into the three part's .

First Phase

In the night , The 2nd (I) Armoured Brigade and the 4th (I) Armoured Brigade with the 102 (I) Infantry Brigade and 104 (I) Infantry Brigade , launched its first phase of the capturing after a series of air strikes on the Hotan Air Statione's . The Post's around the Karakoram Pass Valley road will be among the first targets . Roughly 150 artillery batteries based around the Karakoram Pass road will open fired the opening salvo. By the morning , as the air raids have been completed , the Shenxianwan post's lay shrouded in fire and smoke . Basic services such as communication and Satellite Communication will be cut off by the Samyukta Electronic Warfare System of completely of the Shenxianwan Post's .

View attachment 55293

Overnight , 100 combined formations of the The 2nd (I) Armoured Brigade and the 4th (I) Armoured Brigade tanks moved in towards the Karakoram road. Outposts surrounding the city Karakoram post , but the Chinese's defending will try to manage to hold back several Iraqi tanks using ATGM's . While most of these outposts fell to Armoured mechanized divisions by early morning, by the time they reach the Karakoram Post's , they will gave the Chinese's enough time to prepare defenses in and around the Shenxianwan Post's . The Armoured Bridage's will then proceeded to surround Chinese's Karakodam Post's in a crescent-like formation . The The 2nd (I) Armoured Brigade and the 4th (I) Armoured Brigade with the 102 (I) Infantry Brigade and 104 (I) Infantry Brigade Forces will try to capture and hold the Karakoram road. However, the Armoured Bridage's will face a difficult enemy by the Chines's forces returning incessantly with rocket-propelled grenades and 106-millimeter guns and the ATGM's . A large part of the Chinese's surronding the Karakoram Pass Garrison will be wiped out, but the battle will contributed to the slow advance of the Armoured Bridage's Forces.

Commandos from the Ghatak's Battalion will be dropped on the northen side of the Shenxianwan Post's , the main mission during the initial operation of the battle will be to enter the Chinese's Karakoram Pass Post's . The the lack of unity in command, as well as lack of heavy weapons, ammunition, and ambulances , for the Chinese's will affect's the Operational Capabilitie's . By the early morning , however, the Armoured Bridage's will have cleared most of the dikes and captured the area around the Karakoram Road , cutting the Shenxianwan Post's from both Karakoram road and the rest of the Chinese's Hotan County's . With this in the Armoured Bridage's Control , the Armoured Bridage's will stood at the gates of Shenxianwan Post's . Up until that point, the Armoured Bridage's will consisted of the all the combined unit's . The armoured Force's will reportedly had to rely on Ghatak's Force's and the 102 (I) Infantry Brigade and 104 (I) Infantry Brigade .

At sunrise, a Company of the Ghatak's commandos Force's will became the first of thousands of Ghatak's forces to enter Shenxianwan Post's via both the Northen side an the Southern Side of the Post's . This force will secure the entry point's into the She Post's . Even with this news, tanks and mechanized units of the Armoured Bridage's wil move into the Karakoram Pass later that day . 104 (I) Infantry Brigade Force Element's will move in to Secure the a Communications Post's , Another to take the Supply and Logistice's station, and another to secure the Chinese's Post's aroundcthe Karakoram Pass . The Chinese's will be awaitelingb, the Armoured Bridage's at these positions with light weapons, rocket propelled grenades , ATGzm's and AAA Gun's . It will be in the Karakoram Pass that the Armoured Bridage attack will encountered the Chines's with the ATGM's . Local counterattacks by Chinese's anti-tank teams will try to hold back the Armoured Bridage's forces at several points . Later reports indicated in-fighting amongst in and around the Karakoram Passe's . The sheer weight of the Armoured Bridage's tank Force with the support infintary unit's will be effective against the Chinese's anti-tank teams , but when Chinese's try to stop the armour will face the Infantry with them's will be encountered, it stopped attacks cold . After fierce fighting, the Armoured Bridage's will be able to occupied the all Key point's and the Positions aroundcthe Karakoram road and the Karakoram Pass , the Armoured Bridage's , will reach the Shenxianwan Post's positions on the outskirts of the Karakoram Post's .

View attachment 55294

Second Phase

View attachment 55295

In the response to the first assault's , the Armoured Bridage's will secure on the outskirts of the Shenxianwan Post's outside of the Chinese's ATGM's until their next attack on Shenxianwan Post's . During that time, the Ghatak's Force's will enter the Shenxianwan Post's from the Northen and the Southern side to secure the Post's where the Artillery mercilessly shelled the Post's , under pretext to secure the Entry point's into the Post's . The high command will decided to send in additional commando units with armour providing backup.The forces dispatched in the early hours of operation . The Armoured forces will have to fought viciously against the Chinese's Force's , but the surronding post's of the Chinese's surronding the Karakoram Pass will fell within few hours. Towards the Karakoram roads , the Armoured Bridage's will encountered from the Chinese's in the form of the resistance in the Surronding area's .

On the early Afternoon's , the Armoured Bridage's moved in near the Post's , using the element of the infantry attacks to advance troops, gain surprise, and place observation points in tall Point's . The Chinese would be unable to use the High Point's for the use of th3 ATGM's against the Armoured Bridage's and if the Chinese's try to yes the High Point's then they will encounters the already placed and would often use snipers at the High Point's , which slowed down the Chinese's ATGzm's Attack's . Due to repeated assaults of combined arms, the Armoured Bridage would managed to overtake the Karakoram Road and the Karakoram Passe's . The Shenxianwan Post's will be laid to the waste's with the , heavy Artillery shelling occurred on the Night's and the early morning's , using the DRDO 122 MM Light Field's Gun's , M 777 and the Bofore's howitzer's artillery . The Tank's will be used as an Fire Support Platform , at a long range out of the ATGM's platform's to strike the Shenxianwan Post's at a long distance's .

With these tactics, the Armoured Bridsge's will achieve a significant results with Special Forces and the Ghatak's Force's units seizing the Shenxianwan Post's entry point's . Armoured brigades seized the all the Key Point's and Post's to gained control of the main highway leading to the Karakoram Passe's . Battles were often fought Point's to Point's , Post's to Post's , . Reports indicate that Chinese's Force's would at times encounter the Chinese's Units armed with anything from assault rifles to sticks and knives.

Third Phase

And the Troop's would be rescued , those who have been wounded by the MI 17V's Helicopter's .

View attachment 55296

The Shenxianwan Post in their sights by the early Afternoom's , the Armoured Bridage's will be turned their objectives to seizing both the the Post's and the road to the Shaksgam Valley's . In all , The Two Battalions of infantry and the Special Forces will have to take part in seizing these objectives. The main initiative of the attack was to take these targets within Twenty Four's hour's and effectively take control of Shenxianwan Post's .

All that remained was the Shanixam Post's .

" We will defend the motherland until the last drop of our blood".

The startegy is made according to that the Chinese's will not surrender at all's cost's . The Commanding Officer's of the Shenxianwan Post's is Khaladei Utube , probably a Mongolian origin by the name . The data may be old's .
Some corrections -

1. Chinese are using Fiber optic based communication which is buried deep underground. This will make it resistant to Samyukta EW.

2. Chinese rocket artillery will be a major pain in the arse. Specially with their shoot and scoot capabilities.

3. You are ignoring escalation by Chinese in areas where we are vulnerable like Depsang and gogra hot springs area. Also in Arunachal.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles