Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
War History: Enemy on the doorstep: China's involvement in the Korean War

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
images - 2020-12-06T195320.807.jpeg

When Mao asked Jawahar Nehru to the meditate on the peace talks.
images - 2020-12-06T195352.675.jpeg

Haldilal

Country flag
And betrayed idiot nehru and our country in 1962
Yup we given our victory to the mlecchas didn't use aircrafts didnt followed the intel just followed the hindi chini bhai bahi.

Haldilal

Country flag
The hindi chini bhai bhai.
images - 2020-12-06T201629.688.jpeg

images - 2020-12-06T201722.431.jpeg

The Jackie Chan and sonu Bhai Bhai and the film flopped in India. Due to the idiotic mushing who nowdays have seen the snake charmers on the street i never in my life.
images - 2020-12-06T201746.438.jpeg

Last edited:

Haldilal

Country flag
The Chinese mushing of India.
This is a joke literally and now I stopped watching the Jackie Chan movies due to this idiotic films.

xizhimen

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
China's weekly box office: War epic 'The Sacrifice' tops the Chinese box office for three consecutive weeks
By She Jingwei
Movie/TV 15:57, 10-Nov-2020

The Chinese box office earned nearly 394 million yuan ($59.6 million) in the past week (November 2-8), with the war epic "The Sacrifice," also known as "Jin Gang Chuan," still on top of the box office rankings gaining over 174 million yuan, according to box office tracker platform Maoyan.

The war epic "The Sacrifice," in commemoration of the 70th anniversary of the Chinese People's Volunteers (CPV) army entering the Democratic People's Republic of Korea (DPRK) to help in the what is known in China as the War to Resist U.S. Aggression and Aid Korea, held on to the top spot at the Chinese box office in the past week. The film has topped the Chinese box office for three consecutive weeks since its release.

The movie trailer with the theme song ODE TO WAR HEROES

Marliii

Better to die on your feet than live on your knees
Country flag
Nehru or china who should I hate? The chinese betrayed us and idiot nehru was planning on scraping the army.1962our army strength was only 1,50,000.today even bsf is higher than that no.indian forces were outnumbered 7 to 1.the korean war was used by the PLA to test their humanwave tactics.and they used it again but against their 'bhai' india.

Assassin 2.0

Country flag
Nehru or china who should I hate? The chinese betrayed us and idiot nehru was planning on scraping the army.1962our army strength was only 1,50,000.today even bsf is higher than that no.indian forces were outnumbered 7 to 1.the korean war was used by the PLA to test their humanwave tactics.and they used it again but against their 'bhai' india.
Well if you are getting bored of hating nehru then second best candidate is V. K. Krishna Menon who sold the country while fu*ckin his Chinese GF.
Which caused significant damage to the country it was the menon who had a disputes with the army in the first place.
I don't think Chinese betrayed us because our very own people were running the country like ghandhar Raj.
Nehru was Dhritarashtra and Menon was shakuni.

Last edited:

Marliii

Country flag
Well if you are getting bored of hating nehru then second best candidate is V. K. Krishna Menon who sold the country while fu*ckin his Chinese GF.
Which caused significant damage to the country it was the menon who had a disputes with the army in the first place.
I don't think Chinese betrayed us because our very own people were running the country like ghandhar Raj.
Nehru was Dhritarashtra and Menon was shakuni.
Krishna menon had a leftist idea.he always admired china.but1962 was the turning point in our history and ended the china india bhai shit forever

rockdog

Country flag
War History: Enemy on the doorstep: China's involvement in the Korean War

Put politics aside, i was always curious why Nehru had confidence to execute the "Forward" policy toward China. The PLA and leaders like Mao and Zhou had 35 years of non stop fighting with KMT, Japanese, US even UN since 1927 . Did Nehru never consider the risk to challenge PLA with inexperienced and unprepared Indian army? Did he eve have Plan B if Forward Policy lead any military conflict? His army fought for British Empire but didn't mean his army was like the Brithsh Empire.

Marliii

Country flag
Put politics aside, i was always curious why Nehru had confidence to execute the "Forward" policy toward China. The PLA and leaders like Mao and Zhou had 35 years of non stop fighting with KMT, Japanese, US even UN since 1927 . Did Nehru never consider the risk to challenge PLA with inexperienced and unprepared Indian army? Did he eve have Plan B if Forward Policy lead any military conflict? His army fought for British Empire but didn't mean his army was like the Brithsh Empire.
When generals asked for a defence plan he famously said that there is no need for a plan and the army has to be scrapped.he belived that they would commit a coup against him.that's the main he created central forces and believed that they would stop the army in a coup

rockdog

Country flag
When generals asked for a defence plan he famously said that there is no need for a plan and the army has to be scrapped.he belived that they would commit a coup against him.that's the main he created central forces and believed that they would stop the army in a coup
May the victory of Goa gave him the wrong expectation about the strengh he had. Nehru might be a good scholar but never a good/sophisticated leader to a big nation. Even the Chandra Bose might be more suitable as the 2nd or 3rd leader since 1947 of India.

Assassin 2.0

Country flag
Did Nehru never consider the risk to challenge PLA with inexperienced and unprepared Indian army? Did he eve have Plan B if Forward Policy lead any military conflict? His army fought for British Empire but didn't mean his army was like the Brithsh Empire
Well soon after independence india fought for kashmir war on of the most difficult terrain.
Then suddenly india become inexperienced in 1962 but in 1965 over confident pakistan attacked and lost.
In 1962 we can say at best india was blindfolded because of pacifist leaders. Even if nehru was in 1965 war we could have also lost that one because our different pm took important decision to launch assault towards pak punjab.
Anyway
Well i think what you are saying is also truth for PLA soo in 2020 can inexperienced PLA fight india or USA for that matter because for decades Chinese soldier's are now only killing Flys

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles