Village Culture of India & Pakistan

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
Random Clips of Village Life/Culture
Woh manja (buffalo) doodh waste hain ya khan waste ?

With such a big canal network why have many tube wells ? Why do you waste so much water ? What will you do if India stops the water?

Diesel jakat men mil jata hai ?

Wuraid Khan

Country flag
Woh manja (buffalo) doodh waste hain ya khan waste ?

With such a big canal network why have many tube wells ? Why do you waste so much water ? What will you do if India stops the water?

Diesel jakat men mil jata hai ?
Dear Canal System is irrigating crops where water level is extremely low underneath. Furthermore Diesel rates are pretty much the same as in India. Yeah Water Wastage is a country wide issue here everyone needs to rethink on this.
While Buffalo's are mainly for milk purpose but also used for meat purpose as well.

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
It seems that You too is a nature lover like me. I have just purchased a piece of land about 1.2 lacs square feet right behind a mountain. A spring flows nearby. Jungle starts just 20 ft on Other Side Of The Road. I want to build a state of art farmhouse there which aesthetical . it will have the pond of its own and will have permaculture food forest and garden. When it is ready after 4 years, I will invite you to come to my house.

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
Dear Canal System is irrigating crops where water level is extremely low underneath. Furthermore Diesel rates are pretty much the same as in India. Yeah Water Wastage is a country wide issue here everyone needs to rethink on this.
While Buffalo's are mainly for milk purpose but also used for meat purpose as well.
But I believe you have bad salinity problems emanating out of overuse of water and seepage from canals.

Sunya hai bhai khetan cha noon fail gaya te mitti namkeen ho gayi hai ???? Gandum vagera thik ni ban raha..

What solutions are being adopted ?

Wuraid Khan

Country flag
It seems that You too is a nature lover like me. I have just purchased a piece of land about 1.2 lacs square feet right behind a mountain. A spring flows nearby. Jungle starts just 20 ft on Other Side Of The Road. I want to build a state of art farmhouse there which aesthetical . it will have the pond of its own and will have permaculture food forest and garden. When it is ready after 4 years, I will invite you to come to my house.
Yeah that's true Im die-hard nature lover. Will post some beautiful natural videos soon.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles