Video - Hyderabad MLA Akbaruddin Owaisi threats to destroy India

Status
Not open for further replies.

blank_quest

Country flag
Akbaruddin Owaisi indirectly threatening to destroy the Indian Republic

:thumb: lage raho ....
यदि मुसलमानो को 1 घंटा मिल जाए तो भाग्यलक्ष्मी मंदिर का नामो निशान मिटा दिया जाएगा"-अकबरुद्दीन ओवैसी

Last edited by a moderator:

Iamanidiot

SrNTR and CBN castrated these guys.The Congress governs.nt is allowing him to grow a pair again

blank_quest

Country flag
Who will bell these cats ?

A Hindu leader might have been booked by now.
Binayak Sen was tried for sedition just for having some "Books" relating Naxalism at home as he served the local hospital :lawl:

sob

Mod
Country flag
A litmus test for the the local Government and the media, whether they want to take it up or not.

The cops should swing into action, arrest him and charge him for sedition and attempt to disturb the communal harmony of the city. But then survival of the State Government is more important than upholding the law of the land.

blank_quest

Country flag
A litmus test for the the local Government and the media, whether they want to take it up or not.

The cops should swing into action, arrest him and charge him for sedition and attempt to disturb the communal harmony of the city. But then survival of the State Government is more important than upholding the law of the land.
Sir ji. tomorrow if I will become an IAS in Hydrabad then also I will have to "consider" to not to"Disturb" the harmony by taking any action against "Outraged minority leader". I think we should become "blind" to these things for maintaining "harmony" as taking any action that is Pro-Hindu is Anti-Minority and its "non-secular". So please don't incite Hindus Sir, you might disturb India's "Harmony".

sob

Mod
Country flag
Sir ji. tomorrow if I will become an IAS in Hydrabad then also I will have to "consider" to not to"Disturb" the harmony by taking any action against "Outraged minority leader". I think we should become "blind" to these things for maintaining "harmony" as taking any action that is Pro-Hindu is Anti-Minority and its "non-secular". So please don't incite Hindus Sir, you might disturb India's "Harmony".
This has been the bane of our politics. We cannot take decisions without looking at the political fallout by taking action against various pressure groups. Had the police real autonomy then none of these asshol.s ( irrespective of any caste/creed) would be free to spread there vested agenda.

In this case the Sate Government is not bothered about the feelings of a particular community, but they are grappling with a crisis to survive as MIM has threatened to withdraw support to the State Government, which would slip into minority and would be voted out in the assembly.

blank_quest

Country flag
Divisive politics will always lead to divided voting and thus always a coalition govt will prevail. So, no one would have guts to take bold and correct decisions without looking for its immediate political implications. Appeasement will surely cost India both socially and economically. :tsk:

sob

Mod
Country flag
Divisive politics will always lead to divided voting and thus always a coalition govt will prevail. So, no one would have guts to take bold and correct decisions without looking for its immediate political implications. Appeasement will surely cost India both socially and economically. :tsk:
That is the reason why Bhukhari of Jama Masjid gave a statement that the party with absolute majority forming the Government is not good for Muslims ( read : Thekedars of Religion like him)

blank_quest

Country flag
That is the reason why Bhukhari of Jama Masjid gave a statement that the party with absolute majority forming the Government is not good for Muslims ( read : Thekedars of Religion like him)
Exactly! Every one wants his/her share but using the share as an ill-reasoned bait is bad!

Maharana

Such elements are there in all the religions. Be it burning of quran by a christian pastor in america, a sikh bodyguard killing the PM of a country, demolition of a mosque by hindus or the ethnic cleansing of kashmiri pandits by kashmiri muslims.

They are everywhere in all colours, shapes and sizes. It depends on why, how and whom you want to generalize. Its absurd to point fingers at the whole community because of the stupidity of the few.

No religion has all saints and none would have all satans.

And for heaven's sake stop using this forum for religion. It's a defence forum so spare it from religion. We have loudspeakers almost on all the religious buildings in India to spread religion.

I sincerely request the mods to take note of such threads popping up every once a while.

Last edited:

KS

Bye bye DFI
Owaisis underestimated the Congress and have made a mistake by withdrawing their support to Congress a little too early.

Already Congress has started the action - more and more MIM people/corporators are being charged for rioting/communal violence and all their social networking pages have been banned which they were using as a mobilising tool.

There is a rumour that the Kiran Reddy govt has many RSS minded ministers (their words) and they are openly saying that now Congress is the bigger enemy than BJP...There is also a clamor that the police commissioner and police (namard fauj in their words) is RSS minded and that the previous commissioner AK Khan must be brought back.....:p

Last edited:

KS

Bye bye DFI
Extremely provocative. Can he be booked for sedition ?
Actually he should not be arrested, not now. The Hindu right wing is growing exponentially in Hyd precisely due to people like these.

Moreover as far as I understand the police commissioner Anurag Singh has been extremely effective in dealing with them.

it requires a balasaheb thackeray to handle such people---oh , how i miss him......:tsk:
I truly fear what might happen in Mumbai next.

sob

Mod
Country flag
Such elements are there in all the religions. Be it burning of quran by a christian pastor in america, a sikh bodyguard killing the PM of a country, demolition of a mosque by hindus or the ethnic cleansing of kashmiri pandits by kashmiri muslims.

They are everywhere in all colours, shapes and sizes. It depends on why, how and whom you want to generalize. Its absurd to point fingers at the whole community because of the stupidity of the few.

No religion has all saints and none would have all satans.

And for heaven's sake stop using this forum for religion. It's a defence forum so spare it from religion. We have loudspeakers almost on all the religious buildings in India to spread religion.

I sincerely request the mods to take note of such threads popping up every once a while.
In this case you are totally wrong. We have to highlight and bring to notice actions of such people who are attempting to create mischief for the country. We must be vigilant against such people, irrespective of creed/religion/caste I repeat irrespective of creed/religion/caste.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles