Very Graphic War Footage (Warnings issued)

nongaddarliberal

Country flag
Ukrainian soldier getting beheaded by Russian SF operatives (presumed to be VDV troopers).....These cunts would have atleast used a sharp knife instead of a blunt one!!
This was sickening. Makes me thankful we don't have a frustrated conscript army like the Russians and the Ukrainians. We might give this treatment to terrorists after they do the same to our side, but never against a uniformed army after capturing their soldiers.

MikeTheInfantryman

Country flag
This was sickening. Makes me thankful we don't have a frustrated conscript army like the Russians and the Ukrainians. We might give this treatment to terrorists after they do the same to our side, but never against a uniformed army after capturing their soldiers.
Yeah thank God we have a professional army. No wonder Ukraine is a shitshow rn

Coalmine

Country flag
Nothing wrong. We need such people here as well.

MikeTheInfantryman

Country flag
Too slow to react, guess they were weighed down by all those gears they had on them on top of being crammed too tightly.
And in Waziristan too. Guess they forgot the lessons our parent army learnt when we conducted warfare there. Too bad for them. And they weren't watching their sectors too. The crammed gear was the biggest mistake after that

Global Defence

New threads

Articles