Venezuela's President Chavez has cancer

bhramos

Country flag
ND .- In his column Sunday in La Razón, journalist Manuel Isidro Molina says President Hugo Chavez has "cancer of paranasal polyps." Says the source of the information is "credible." Molina adds reported by non-scandal, but with the conviction that Venezuelans need to know the health status of the National Chief Executive. "Report, President!," He concludes.

The following extract from The Confessional de Molina:

THE PRESIDENT OF THE REPUBLIC. Hugo Chávez Frías, as I have trusted credible sources, has been diagnosed with cancer in paranasal polyps. The biopsy showed the cancer diagnosis concern. They're trying. I report non-scandal, the public claim that the Presidency of the Republic informs us Venezuelans, the real state of health of the Head of State. For obvious reasons. Humanly, I accompany him in his illness and wish speedy recovery, demanding medical treatment following the case. Not to panic, but concern, especially for power that has focused and aims to continue to concentrate. Never to be happy, like some obsessive fans as "opposition" to bring out their claws ("" democratic "?) Before the unfortunate death of Deputy Luis Tascon. It is best to report on time, and avoid the roads that run green lurid rumors and encouragement. Paraguay's experience living with the disease the cancer of President Fernando Lugo, tried in Brazil, is the latest example in the light of national and international public. In Colombia, the vice president just Angelino Garzon to undergo heart and Brazilian Vice President Jose Alencar and Dilma Rosseff official presidential candidate suffering from cancer. As is the case: Report, President!

ACN - Agencia Carabobeña de Noticias

What a pity............. Sad, Is it CIA Biological Attack!!!!!!
I cant Believe ........ Nahiiiiiiiiii

Param

It is so bad. I like Chavez. Maybe the CIA mixed some carcinogenics in his food.

bhramos

Country flag
It is so bad. I like Chavez. Maybe the CIA mixed some carcinogenics in his food.
CIA does not accepts or leaves Anti-US people...........
It takes revenge by any means........

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles