Venezuela unrest news - US hand in it

bhramos

Country flag
Putin Talks With Maduro And Warns US: Hands Off Venezuela, Respect International Law

bhramos

Country flag
The coup in Venezuela could be the beginning of WW3!

bhramos

Country flag
#Maduro accused the United States of attempting a coup in #Venezuela. Maduro said that Caracas is breaking off diplomatic and political relations with #Washington. According to him, all #American diplomats will be expelled from the country.

bhramos

Country flag

bhramos

Country flag
Turmoil in Venezuela: ‘Unrest is direct result of US meddling’ – Radio host Comissiong

Haldiram

Country flag
That's why Trump refused India's invitation to the Republic day parade.

Trump be like..India has invited me on 26 January..

CIA : ..sir, we need you here in Murica on the 26 January to issue statements and stuff.

Trump : ..about what?

CIA...nothing much sir, just the annual American sponsored color revolution..

Trump : In which country?

CIA : We can't tell you that right now sir. For now, refuse India's invite.

Trump : Okay, tell Sushma I ain't comin because of high Indian tariffs on Harley Davidson bikes.

Press team : Sure sir.

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
It could start WWIII? Neither China or Russia has the force projection to make a difference that far away.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
i'm with murika on this one...
i would want the oil prices to stabilise soon, can't keep all eggs in MBS basket.

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
i'm with murika on this one...
i would want the oil prices to stabilise soon, can't keep all eggs in MBS basket.
How much is a litre of petrol in India right now? I can't remember the last time I saw prices this low.

bhramos

Country flag
The #Indian MEA said the crisis should be defused by the “people of #Venezuela” through a political solution reached through “constructive dialogue”.

Haldiram

Country flag
UPDATE :

• All European nations have recognized the new self-proclaimed (US backed) leader for Venezuela.
  • Britain's bank has blocked Maduro's request to withdraw 1.2B dollars worth of gold.

IDK why these chew dictators store money in Western banks if they want to pick a fight with them? :notsure:

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
I sometimes fear America.
These are one wild niggas its like something is wrong within the very core of its country.
No matter which gov it is dem or rep their always aim to destabalize other countries. Its as if all the leaders and parties is bought up by one organisation and the elction is just for show to distract peoples attention.

bhramos

Country flag
India Refuses to Join US in Recognising Venezuela's Guaido as Interim President
The MEA said the crisis should be defused by the “people of Venezuela” through a political solution reached through “constructive dialogue”.

Juan Guaido. Credit: Reuters

New Delhi: Following the US recognition of Juan Guaido as interim president of Venezuela, India has refused Washington’s call to recognise the opposition leader, saying that crisis should be resolved by the “people of Venezuela” through “constructive dialogue”.

On Wednesday, the US, Canada and several Latin American countries recognised Guaido as the head of state after the speaker of the national assembly swore himself in as the national leader following large streets protests on Tuesday.

In a statement on Friday, MEA spokesperson Raveesh Kumar said that India believed that “it is for the people of Venezuela to find a political solution to resolve their differences through constructive dialogue and discussion without resorting to violence”.

“We believe democracy, peace and security in Venezuela are of paramount importance for the progress and prosperity of the people of Venezuela,” he said, adding that the two countries enjoyed “close and cordial relations”.

The reference to “people of Venezuela” was an implicit criticism of any foreign country directly interfering in the South American country. Also, New Delhi’s mention of a “constructive dialogue” was an indication that it didn’t want any of the domestic political players to also make a unilateral move which could lead to further violence.

Nicolas Maduro. Credit: Reuters

Venezuela is among the top suppliers of crude to India, but supply had gone down last year with the oil production decreasing due to the political and economic instability in the South American nation.

US president Donald Trump had tweeted support for Guaido moments after he announced himself as the new president. US secretary of state Mike Pompeo had called on the international community to “support Venezuela’s path to free and fair elections”.

Russia and China have backed the Venezuelan President Nicolas Maduro, while EU has taken a more cautious line.

Russian President Putin told Maduro in a phone call to find “solutions within the constitutional framework and overcome differences in Venezuelan society through peaceful dialogue”. He also asserted that “destructive external interference is a gross violation of the fundamental norms of international law”

Beijing also called for a political solution within the constitution and opposed “foreign interferencein Venezuela’s affairs”.

Taking a middle line, the EU foreign policy chief Federica Mogherini referred to Guaido only as the president of National Assembly. Just like the US, she called for starting the process of “free and credible elections” and said the mood of the street protests “cannot be ignored” However, she echoed Russia on any political process to be “in conformity with the constitutional order”.

Following the US declaration, Maduro closed the Venezuelan embassy in Washington and also gave a 72-hour window to the US diplomats to leave Caracas. The US has refused to accept the order on the grounds that Maduro is not the president any more.

https://www.thewire.in/diplomacy/in...ognise-guaido-as-venezuelas-interim-president

bhramos

Country flag
I sometimes fear America.
These are one wild niggas its like something is wrong within the very core of its country.
No matter which gov it is dem or rep their always aim to destabalize other countries. Its as if all the leaders and parties is bought up by one organisation and the elction is just for show to distract peoples attention.
You are correct, US only sees profit in any interest, why isnt US interferring in France, where yellow vests marching for their cause !!!!

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles