Vegetarian & Non-Vegetarian Discussion Thread (myths,facts,knowledge)

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Ok folks so thought about creating a specific thread about this since it's an important topic related to our daily life... this is meant to gain/share knowledge and remove ignorance/myths.... and not a Vs fight club :lol:
Facts/experiences etc are welcome.

Just to link it to the prevoius link which started all this.Tragic Tale of a Pakistani Vegetarian

Mod ji, please make it sticky if needed.:D

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Eat a balance diet and you will live long!

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Vegetarianism has converted hindus into nothing but a bunch of effeminates ( my apologies to women ) and cowards .
But still a bamboo up the posterior is a great one to bring chaps to their senses!

The power of the bamboo cannot be underestimated!

p2prada

I am a non veggie. Occasionally I have veggies like egg and fish for balanced diet. :p

trackwhack

I eat meat. But I am dating a strict vegetarian. Though she keeps insisting that she has no problems with me cooking meat at home, I find it discomforting and only eat meat when we dine out. I somehow feel this will become a bigger challenge if we decided to make this relationship permanent. Any advice from members who have faced similar situations on how to deal with this is welcome. :)

p2prada

Depends. If she is vegan out of pity to animals, then it will be difficult to get her out of it. If the reasons are simpler like religion or lack of interest, then she can be converted.

sukhish

I eat meat. But I am dating a strict vegetarian. Though she keeps insisting that she has no problems with me cooking meat at home, I find it discomforting and only eat meat when we dine out. I somehow feel this will become a bigger challenge if we decided to make this relationship permanent. Any advice from members who have faced similar situations on how to deal with this is welcome. :)
just become vegitarian. it will be good for you and for your soul as well. humans are born vegitarians, no matter what others say.

sukhish

Eat a balance diet and you will live long!
vegitarian is a very balanced diet. thousand of years ago our rishi munis use to eat vegitarian food and lived longer.
vegitarianism has very prominance in Indian vedic culture. it's both good for the body and equally good for the soul. think not just
about taste but also about your soul.

sukhish

If you notice Sikhs, they are vegitarian but not _______

Meet one someday, In Amritsar..

I'm a sikh and I'm very proud vegitarian, have you ever seen a chicken item in gurudwara ???. india identity is very much related to vegitarianism.
this is the only country on the face of this planet, where almost half the population eats a very balanced diet ( vegitarian ). this is one area where nobody matches us. our thousands of year old scriptures have tought us that being vegitarian is best way to preach dharma.

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
Dont concede!!

Eat meat whenever you feel like.

Arunpillai

I dont think vegetarianism has anything to do with martial skills or outlook.. Of course non veg diet is excellent for body building..

indian_sukhoi

Question - Its ok to eat meat in sikh religion right?

Most of my friends are No-Vegiies

He he,........One of my cousin also living under the same relationship.

And its quite hilarious to listen to thier discussions. :lol:

No advice can be given over this issue!!

Cheers,

just become vegitarian. it will be good for you and for your soul as well. humans are born vegitarians, no matter what others say.
Actually we are All-rounders who could able to eat both like the bears!! :thumb:

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Vegge is bullshit. if u stranded in island with nothing to eat except meat u will eat.
Fully agree for the bold part... but how often we get stuck in a island that's the question.I am sure 99.999% we don't and if we do get stuck then there is no harm at all to eat meat. If I got stuck and no enough veggies available I would hunt almost all type of fishes just to enjoy the change and taste(fish tastes good to be honest :taunt:).So "stuck in a island" logic would not be appropiate to justify eating meat in normal circumstances.

nitesh

Mob Control Manager
Milk is veg or non veg?

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
Only a non-vegetarian idiot will be stranded in an Island a vegetarian will be clever enough not to be:rofl:.

Blackwater

Fully agree for the bold part... but how often we get stuck in a island that's the question.I am sure 99.999% we don't and if we do get stuck then there is no harm at all to eat meat. If I got stuck and no enough veggies available I would hunt almost all type of fishes just to enjoy the change and taste(fish tastes good to be honest :taunt:).So "stuck in a island" logic would not be appropiate to justify eating meat in normal circumstances.
You took me wrong. iam not saying u must eat meat 24x7. Iam saying those pure veggies who says meat eating is haram. if They come to emergency situation, they will all eat meat.. Jaan sabko payari hoti ha:scared2::scared2:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles