Veena Malik got married with pak-America-Dubai based businessman

Blackwater

Actor Veena Malik is now officially married to Dubai-based businessman Asad Basheer Khan Khattak.
The nikkah ceremony was held in Dubai on Wednesday, International Public Relations Manager Sohail Rashid confirmed.
Rashid added that the couple decided to rush their nikkah as Veena's mother was ill.
The actor tweeted an image of the wedding bands after the engagement.

:confused::confused::lol::lol:

Veena Malik gets hitched – The Express Tribune

Blackwater

[video=dailymotion;x1992dt]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1992dt_prashant-blackmail-me-veena-05-jan-2014_news[/video]

veena said she had bhai-bahen ka pyaar with parshant the indian manager cum boyfriend

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Last edited:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
She must have broken the hearts of many Pakistanis, including the Mullah who attacked her verbally on TV because now he will not have any more chance to be on Pakistani national TV.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Say what you want about Veena Malik, I like her guts to take on a Mullah, which is a very difficult thing to do.

Last edited by a moderator:

Blackwater

Say what you want about Veena Malik, I like her guts to take on a Mullah, which is a very difficult thing to do.

Guts ???? worked in India settled in Dubai. accusing mullah from India or Dubai, its not about guts??

she is nothing more than bloody cheap prostitute ,who is opportunist also

she not gonna go back to pakistan

Last edited by a moderator:

AVERAGE INDIAN

EXORCIST
Country flag
this stupid bitch or slut or what ever was wasted on every rich mans bed around the globe why brother with a thread

ladder

Country flag

Fools rush in where angels fear to tread.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
becoz after earning $$$ and roti from India,now starting accusing India and Indian men :cool2::cool2:

typical paki
What has she said about India and Indian men?

I am not aware of that.

Do let us know

Blackwater

What has she said about India and Indian men?

I am not aware of that.

Do let us know
sir , for trailer pls watch first video,rest for more masala, will post time to time

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
To honor Pakis perhaps... since she is a hot sexy Islamic Paki woman. :lol:

Pakis would fume in anger after reading the threads related to her. :rofl:
While one cannot but agree with your statement, yet if one goes by that Mullahman, then she is hardly Islamic and neither is the Mullah for watching a woman who is not covered from head to toe as Malik claimed in the video.

But then Mullahs are known to be horny and some are also sex deviates, if the Pak media is to be believed.

Blackwater

[video=dailymotion;x199hd3]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x199hd3_awaam-5th-january-2014_news#from=embediframe[/video]

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles